• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I can definitely erase the votes. I will wait to see if Zachary has something to support his argument and if so I will add his vote again

Oliver de jesus said:
delete and prevent someone with x-Godly Regenerationn not necessarily has to be the power of the EE can be EE and regen negation.
Except it's done directly.

And again, sonic has no transmutation resistance.

Null regen godly with void hax is not always higher power unless it is indicated that it was a highier D erase that can be regenerated.

sonic can reverse the transmutation with the sword of arcon or even the sword itself, in addition to what they say ariba does not nullify his powers or the like

The transmutation is passive, and works on 4-D beings. It's such a weirdly specifically hard to resist, since 4-D transmutation is a very rare power, and if you aren't physically 4-D or higher, a 3-D being would be ****** over by it

There are characters in Monster Girl Quest who've resisted becoming Apoptosis creatures and, according to their profiles, most don't have Higher Dimensional Existence or even resistance to space-time hax. So it'd be real helpful if you could point to the specific being that would fit the definition of Higher Dimensional Existence that Apoptosis has worked on because from what I can find, Sonic seems more than well equipped to deal with that transmutation since the Chaos Force is higher dimensional.

Back