• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Wait it didn't drain the Ancient Walkers. It just killed them. It only drained Enerjak avatars.
i thought i drained them

likewise it can still be destroyed with conceptual hax

Super Sonic resists the conceptual abilities of Enerjak, who admitted he had no way of defeating him. EE falls under that.

I've literally told you Sonic isn't killing her lol.

ShakeResounding said:
Super Sonic resists the conceptual abilities of Enerjak, who admitted he had no way of defeating him. EE falls under that.

I've literally told you Sonic isn't killing her lol.
Didn't he only fight the avatar

Avatars have powers rooted from True Enerjak/ the Chaos Force. Many of his abilities are conceptual in nature by default, that doesn't change

There is no scan for that. They both draw on the Chaos Force for their powers and it's a conceptual realm transcendent to the multiverse. Most abilities stemmed through Chaos Energy are conceptual sans things like Chaos Control (which is Time Stop. Not sure how you can have Conceptual Time Stop lol).

Even things such as basic energy blasts are conceptual, as Mogul can harm the Ancient Walkers with even a basic Chaos Energy beam and such. All of the scans are in the profiles of the verse afaik

They're conceptual beings of the Chaos Force, bud. Just like all of the other Chaos Force beings. It's in the name.

Not to mention that's completely ignoring the first half of my post as well.

And that's not considered conceptual manipulation anymore. Hurting conceptual beings with physical attacks is just non-physical interaction now.

Profile of sonic

>Conceptual Manipulation: With Chaos Energy, Sonic is able to rewrite or destroy the very concepts that shape reality. As shown as when the Chaos Force and Illumina were erased during Sonic's attempt to reverse the Super Genesis Wave, as they are both confirmed to no longer exist in the Post-Super Genesis Wave timeline.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And that's not considered conceptual manipulation anymore. Hurting conceptual beings with physical attacks is just non-physical interaction now.
I've literally explained in the enture first half of my post as to why it's conceptual regardless. Doean't matter if harming them counts towards it or not now, he's still unable to be erased by EE from a conceptual source of energy. Along with what Oliver said, I suppose

The Sword of Acorns is a sword forged in a 4-D substance that can revert Transmutation regardless, meaning that it probably won't be effective.

On Ilias's profile it says "continued exposure," so the transmutation isn't instant and Sonic should be able to undo it as it happens with both the power of the Chaos Emeralds and the Sword of Acorns.

Even if he does become transformed, according to the wiki, an Apoptosis creature's main goal is to stop the spread of chaos but they still retain some of their free will, so unless there's some other effects I don't know of, Sonic can still fight and likely want to fight even more so since this Ilias is the embodiment of chaos.

Good point. Master Mogul is a Type 1 Abstract with Type 1 and 4 Acausality and he still won that fight, albeit with the help of Tails and Knuckles.

Also, what exactly does Apoptosis do (besides make Sonic a monster girl) that would make it useful here?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ah yes fate hax someone completely devoid of the concept of time
Literally has no bearing when Sonic fatehaxxed a Type 1 Abstract with Type 4 Acausality, just as Roun said. Your monster waifu has nothing special here.

And if that's really the extent of what it does, it's absolutely useless here. Especially since it's over time. Meaning that yes Zach, reverting it is just as effective as resisting it in this case. This is just following logic.

delete and prevent someone with x-Godly Regenerationn not necessarily has to be the power of the EE can be EE and regen negation.

sonic resistance is enough to tank the GW.

Back