• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I assumed he was referring to Void Manipulation, speaking of Ilias deleting. But, you are right, I will wait for arguments before adding something by anyone

destiny hax sonic overrides your acausality 4

> Resistance Negation and Limited Acausality Negation (Claimed by Master Mogul to have Fate itself intervene with his First and Second Tenure).

He resists the conceptual type 2 is in his profile because he was not affected by attacks charged with chaos energy that erase / rewrite reality on a conceptual level

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also Archie sonic isn't that good now so Ilias erases him
Based on who? Sonic is still the same nothing changed

Sonic resists conceptual manipulation via resisting the SGW

The sword can power null her

Ilias embodies chaos, which (if I'm not mistaken) is the nothingness that existed before space-time, I think that is what qualifies for its nonexistent physiology

Nothing nas changed about Archie. Tough luck.

Sonic can't kill her, but she has no means of taking down Sonic before he either Power Drains her with the Sword or the Sword takes over and does it itself.

I don't see resistance to void manipulation in sonic's profile

Void Manip has several applications. Existence Erasure is a subset of Void Manip, and matches what her Void Manip description says.

Back