• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either having regeneration negation layered (because Bugs resists regeneration negation at his level) or destroying his concept/narrative (but he resists the plot)

I didn't exactly say that.

On this wiki there doesn't seem to be a hierarchy between concept/fundamental information/narrative regeneration.

So each High-Godly based on each different thing is different, and none would be more fundamental than the others.

Unless the character's verse treats it that way, for example, there is an anima of a slime that everything is made of information, and that fundamental information > concept, in that specific verse.

How would one have layered regeneration negation to negate Bugs’ regeneration negation exactly? If he resists the plot, how can one destroy his concept/narrative?

If a character who is from a specific verse where information > concept is up against a character who is from a specific verse where concept > information, would they equal out in that regard?

How would one have layered regeneration negation to negate Bugs’ regeneration negation exactly?
Denying regeneration from someone who has resistance to regeneration negation of the same level as Bugs.

If he resists the plot, how can one destroy his concept/narrative?
Being resistant to plot hax does not make you resistant to hax concept.

Also a guy who has layered plot hax could affect him.

If a character who is from a specific verse where information > concept is up against a character who is from a specific verse where concept > information, would they equal out in that regard?
I don't know.

You know, if you have more questions, I think I'd better make a thread in Q&A. In order not to disturb this thread vs.

Denying regeneration from someone who has resistance to regeneration negation of the same level as Bugs.

Being resistant to plot hax does not make you resistant to hax concept.

Also a guy who has layered plot hax could affect him.

I don't know.

You know, if you have more questions, I think I'd better make a thread in Q&A. In order not to disturb this thread vs.

I am posting it here because I’m trying to have a pinpoint answer to what argument I can utilize next pertaining to this discussion. This will be my last one.

So, a character would need Regeneration Resistance Negation or Resistance Negation Negation in order to properly kill Bugs?

Oh I see. Due to Bugs not having resistance to Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation, he would not only be affected by it, but also he would be able to be killed permanently from it.

How would someone have layered plot hax exactly?

I am posting it here because I’m trying to have a pinpoint answer to what argument I can utilize next pertaining to this discussion. This will be my last one.

So, a character would need Regeneration Resistance Negation or Resistance Negation Negation in order to properly kill Bugs?

Oh I see. Due to Bugs not having resistance to Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation, he would not only be affected by it, but also he would be able to be killed permanently from it.

How would someone have layered plot hax exactly?
A layered hax is a hax that works on someone who is resistant to that hax.

Someone would have layered plot hax for being able to affect someone who has plot hax resistance, same thing for High-Godly regeneration negation.

A layered hax is a hax that works on someone who is resistant to that hax.

Someone would have layered plot hax for being able to affect someone who has plot hax resistance, same thing for High-Godly regeneration negation.
Oh I see now. Thank you for clarifying. Although just to be clear, we can all agree that Bugs Bunny isn’t resistant to Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation right?

Manipulating the concept of regeneration is very specific (I don't think I've ever seen a character like that)

For example, we have a character with High-Godly based on regenerating from his concept that is type 2. If I destroy this character at a concept level of type 1, he will not be able to regenerate, since I am destroying his concept in a way more fundamental.

From what I understand.

Bugs have resistance to negate their own regeneration, so no.

But Bugs' regeneration is based on fundamental type 2 information, so if someone destroyed his concept or narrative he couldn't regenerate.

That is, unless his verse is about fundamental information > concept/narrative.

For example the verse of slime isekai, everything is made of information, and in that verse information is > concept.
He could come back either way since he has all the other types of immortality

Can Sonic resist Bugs' Plot Manipulation? (the one that isn't Low 1-C that Low/Mid tier Toons can also use)

He has the resistance on his profile but I don't know if that's enough "layers" or whatever. If he can't resist it then I might just restrict that from Bugs too since he has a ton of other things to help his survivability

Can Sonic resist Bugs' Plot Manipulation? (the one that isn't Low 1-C that Low/Mid tier Toons can also use)

He has the resistance on his profile but I don't know if that's enough "layers" or whatever. If he can't resist it then I might just restrict that from Bugs too since he has a ton of other things to help his survivability
You can't restrict an ability unless it has a "Possibly" or "Likely" rating (Unless it grants a new tier, like Bug's Dimensional Manip, hence why it was fine for you to do so).

You can't restrict an ability unless it has a "Possibly" or "Likely" rating (Unless it grants a new tier, like Bug's Dimensional Manip, hence why it was fine for you to do so).
You can, it just can't be added to the profiles. Which is why this thread is in fun & games, I presume

Anyway if Sonic does resist the non Low 1-C Plot Manipultion then I'll leave the matchup as is

I thought they could be added as long as it was an ability the character could consciously refuse to use
That's for if the ability is a separate tier, like Bug's Low 1-C shit. If it's separate and can be consciously restricted, you can. Or if it's an ability listed under "possibly" or "likely" conditionals, you can restrict regardless.
If it doesn't fall under either of those and you want to have a match you can add, ya can't restrict jack shit

To quote Versus Thread Rules:
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
    • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
    • The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

That's for if the ability is a separate tier, like Bug's Low 1-C shit. If it's separate and can be consciously restricted, you can. Or if it's an ability listed under "possibly" or "likely" conditionals, you can restrict regardless.
If it doesn't fall under either of those and you want to have a match you can add, ya can't restrict jack shit

To quote Versus Thread Rules:
Alright then. I'll leave the matchup as is, since Sonic has some resistance to plot manipulation. I'm gonna vote Inconclusive for now

He could come back either way since he has all the other types of immortality

He can’t if he has been erased conceptually speaking on a type 1 level thus negating his immortalities. Even though this ain’t being used in the discussion, but Excalibur Sonic can negate Types 3 and 8 Immortalities so it would take care of the most important immortality Bugs has making the rest topple over immediately.

Last edited:
He can’t if he has been erased conceptually speaking on a type 1 level thus negating his immortalities. Even though this ain’t being used in the discussion, but Excalibur Sonic can negate Types 3 and 8 Immortalities so it would take care of the most important immortality Bugs has making the rest topple over immediately.
What about type 4 Immortality?

He can’t negate Type 3 because that would require him to have a Regen negator that would work on Bugs, and he does not.

His Type 8 immortality is also 5-D. If he’s somehow erased forever, the higher-ups in the creation world like Stephen Spielberg, The Animator, etc. can just reanimate him. Since Sonic has no way of putting them down, all that should be moot.

Does Bugs have any way of putting Sonic down? Would it matter if I made it Super Sonic?

Bugs can start copying his moves. For example when, he goes Super Sonic, Bugs can just go, “hey Doc, nice getup ya got there, real nice an’ shiny. Mind if we match?” and go super as well.

I don’t believe he has any resistance to Broadway Force or Bugs’s charisma.

One of Bugs’s disguises could also work, which is good because he usually opens with that.

He doesn’t resist paralysis.

Doesn’t resist Subjective Reality either.

Bugs’s supernatural luck should be busted here, allowing for easy access to making sure attacks don’t hit him and his land easier.

Even if Sonic’s attacks were to work on him, if they don’t immediately oneshot him, he can use RE to overcome these abilities.

Power Null should also work well in making Sonic abilities backfire and turn into something else. Basically, Bugs has the opportunity to do a lot of things here.

Bugs can start copying his moves. For example when, he goes Super Sonic, Bugs can just go, “hey Doc, nice getup ya got there, real nice an’ shiny. Mind if we match?” and go super as well.
Abilities like power mimicry only work to extents shown. Has it been shown to copy transformations and every ability they grant? If so, what transformations and what abilities?
He doesn’t resist paralysis.
Which is weird, I coulda swore he did...
Even if Sonic’s attacks were to work on him, if they don’t immediately oneshot him, he can use RE to overcome these abilities.
If his RE has been shown to overcome said abilities before it should be fine. But it is NLF to assume it can overcome any ability just to be clear.

Power Null should also work well in making Sonic abilities backfire and turn into something else. Basically, Bugs has the opportunity to do a lot of things here.
It works? In the description it seems to only work on equipment and machinery (which looks like technology manipulation rather than power nullification)

There is the "powers" part but no type of scan is linked. So I only see the cancellation working on equipment/machinery.
In addition to what I said, nullification of power only works in what is shown, and by the scans, it is only in Equipment/Machinery.

Abilities like power mimicry only work to extents shown. Has it been shown to copy transformations and every ability they grant? If so, what transformations and what abilities?
The abilities of gods like being able to mimic lightning bolts, able to replicate mind-control techniques after seeing it once, mimicking magic abilities, mimicking the powers of superheroes (there is a whole class for this in Looniversity), replicating other fictional beings like Beetlejuice, Chernabog's ability to summon the dead, etc. Basically, if he's seen it in a movie or up close once, he can do it.
If his RE has been shown to overcome said abilities before it should be fine. But it is NLF to assume it can overcome any ability just to be clear.
Toons on his level (or maybe even below?) have shown to do this to Plot Manipulation which controlled the entirety of reality, so I think the assumption is valid.

The abilities of gods like being able to mimic lightning bolts, able to replicate mind-control techniques after seeing it once, mimicking magic abilities, mimicking the powers of superheroes (there is a whole class for this in Looniversity), replicating other fictional beings like Beetlejuice, Chernabog's ability to summon the dead, etc. Basically, if he's seen it in a movie or up close once, he can do it.
Can I get links of those character's to see what abilities he copied?
Toons on his level (or maybe even below?) have shown to do this to Plot Manipulation which controlled the entirety of reality, so I think the assumption is valid.
The assumption that they can copy any ability including ones they haven't been shown to copy? If so, I disagree. Though abilities that are extensions of powers they copied maybe if the application isn't super complex or something.

Can I get links of those character's to see what abilities he copied?
The assumption that they can copy any ability including ones they haven't been shown to copy? If so, I disagree. Though abilities that are extensions of powers they copied maybe if the application isn't super complex or something.
No, I was referring to Reactive Evolution. If you can fight and become unaffected by the narrative itself on a 5-D level, then I think it wouldn't be baseless to assume that one could replicate this with other abilities.

No, I was referring to Reactive Evolution. If you can fight and become unaffected by the narrative itself on a 5-D level, then I think it wouldn't be baseless to assume that one could replicate this with other abilities.
If the narrative doesn't contain every possible ability, then it's not really based on anything though? Like for abilities shown in the verse? Sure, that's fine.

So Reactive Evolution just doesn't matter?
What? No. It does. Just saying that it can be used against abilities it's been shown to work against. Just that it shouldn't be able to work against powers never demonstrated in the verse. I'm sure numerous of Sonic's abilities have been demonstrated in Looney Tunes at some point.

What? No. It does. Just saying that it can be used against abilities it's been shown to work against. Just that it shouldn't be able to work against powers never demonstrated in the verse. I'm sure numerous of Sonic's abilities have been demonstrated in Looney Tunes at some point.
I guess that's fair. It is basically "random abilities" the series.

Back