• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can’t negate Type 3 because that would require him to have a Regen negator that would work on Bugs, and he does not.
Bugs’ Regeneration Negation allows him to take normal damage from attacks that would negate his Regeneration. Essentially speaking, he wouldn’t be invincible in that regard cause over time with enough damage, it would be able to kill Bugs. The question is however, can Sonic do so?

His Type 8 immortality is also 5-D. If he’s somehow erased forever, the higher-ups in the creation world like Stephen Spielberg, The Animator, etc. can just reanimate him. Since Sonic has no way of putting them down, all that should be moot.

Wouldn’t that be considered outside help and/or his dimensional manipulation being used here? That is restricted for this matchup. Even so, if he’s erased on a Conceptual Level (Type 1), he wouldn’t be able to be reanimated in this case due to him not having such resistance.

Bugs’ Regeneration Negation allows him to take normal damage from attacks that would negate his Regeneration. Essentially speaking, he wouldn’t be invincible in that regard cause over time with enough damage, it would be able to kill Bugs. The question is however, can Sonic do so?
He can just regenerate from that endlessly.
Wouldn’t that be considered outside help and/or his dimensional manipulation being used here? That is restricted for this matchup. Even so, if he’s erased on a Conceptual Level (Type 1), he wouldn’t be able to be reanimated in this case due to him not having such resistance.
My guy, where are you getting Conceptual Manipulation from Modern Sonic?

And no, this is fine with Madness Combat characters, etc.

The abilities of gods like being able to mimic lightning bolts, able to replicate mind-control techniques after seeing it once, mimicking magic abilities, mimicking the powers of superheroes (there is a whole class for this in Looniversity), replicating other fictional beings like Beetlejuice, Chernabog's ability to summon the dead, etc. Basically, if he's seen it in a movie or up close once, he can do it.

Toons on his level (or maybe even below?) have shown to do this to Plot Manipulation which controlled the entirety of reality, so I think the assumption is valid.

Two main issues here. Isn’t that plot manipulation of Bugs’ apart of his Dimensional Manipulation which is restricted here? If not, due to how Sonic previously resisted Plot Manipulation in Secret Rings and how Bugs’ Dimensional Manipulation is restricted here, how would he even be able to do so against Sonic?

Can I get links of those character's to see what abilities he copied?

The assumption that they can copy any ability including ones they haven't been shown to copy? If so, I disagree. Though abilities that are extensions of powers they copied maybe if the application isn't super complex or something.

I agree here.

My guy, where are you getting Conceptual Manipulation from Modern Sonic?

And no, this is fine with Madness Combat characters, etc.

I’m just trying to throw in ways to actually kill Bugs Bunny here since he’s constantly treated like a Tier 0 character.

BUGS-BUNNY-NO-OVERLAY.jpg

Don't see anyway that Sonic can actually kill him. Should change the wincons to allow Inca.
Probally Sonic can win this.

BUGS-BUNNY-NO-OVERLAY.jpg

Don't see anyway that Sonic can actually kill him. Should change the wincons to allow Inca.
Probally Sonic can win this.
I would say that there are some factors that Bugs has that allow him to get a quicker win on Sonic than vice versa.

Bugs with a disguise on was able to mess with the perception of even a robot that was designed with scanners that were made to specifically try and find him.

That matched with the charisma and supernatural luck makes it easy for him to get a hit in and avoid attacks altogether.

Bugs could easily just tell Sonic "oh, your opponent went that way", and he'd race off to go fight him while Bugs just goes home and eats a carrot or something.

So, you admit that you made the match out of spite.
I made it because I found out Sonic has resistance to Plot Manipulation. I might just make it Super or Hyper Sonic since I don't think that'll make much of a difference

I made it because I found out Sonic has resistance to Plot Manipulation. I might just make it Super or Hyper Sonic since I don't think that'll make much of a difference
Nah, it's fine. You're not the one at fault. I'm just a tad peeved because I'm a strong advocate for cartoon characters and dealing with the same spite-based arguments has me in a foul mood.

Nah, it's fine. You're not the one at fault. I'm just a tad peeved because I'm a strong advocate for cartoon characters and dealing with the same spite-based arguments has me in a foul mood.
Honestly I was planning on making this an Inconclusive matchup since Sonic couldn't get around Bugs' immortality and Bugs can't actually damage Sonic in any way or keep up with his speed amps

No?

Genuinely, what does this mean?

Within his profile, it lists him being able to manipulate the plot as Dimensional Manipulation since he becomes the animator. Since that is restricted and because Sonic resisted plot manipulation in Sonic and the Secret Rings, wouldn’t Bugs’ plot manipulation not work in this case?

It means that

Within his profile, it lists him being able to manipulate the plot as Dimensional Manipulation since he becomes the animator. Since that is restricted and because Sonic resisted plot manipulation in Sonic and the Secret Rings, wouldn’t Bugs’ plot manipulation not work in this case?

It means that
My argument has nothing to do with that.

Honestly I was planning on making this an Inconclusive matchup since Sonic couldn't get around Bugs' immortality and Bugs can't actually damage Sonic in any way or keep up with his speed amps
I personally believe him using his charisma combined with his passive luck combined with perception-messing could grant him the win here and it takes much less time for him to do this/ open with it than Sonic would to activate his wincons. Plus it sounds a lot like how Bugs would actually win the fight in-character, and how he usually deals with his enemies.

I personally believe him using his charisma combined with his passive luck combined with perception-messing could grant him the win here and it takes much less time for him to do this/ open with it than Sonic would to activate his wincons. Plus it sounds a lot like how Bugs would actually win the fight in-character, and how he usually deals with his enemies.
So if this matchup did reach grace, could it be added or no?

What are Sonic's win conditions outside of killing Bugs?
What you mean "besides", Sonic can't kill Bugs.

For the question, maybe just like punching him until Inca Bugs.
He gonna be hitting Bugs on all points in time, so like do that until works.

How so? His health didn’t exactly go back up after taking the damage. I figured that if he would regenerate from it, he wouldn’t have taken the damage in the first place. I’m genuinely confused here.

How so? His health didn’t exactly go back up after taking the damage. I figured that if he would regenerate from it, he wouldn’t have taken the damage in the first place. I’m genuinely confused here.
You're confusing regeneration with invulnerability. Bugs could regenerate from this, he just doesn't at the current moment because he doesn't see it as a threat right now, as indicated by his shrug.

What does it have to do with exactly? I’m confused here as well.
The idea that he has Reactive Evolution, which at it's peak could evolve in response to potent 5-D hax like plot manipulation, but that's a non-factor with Bugs's current wincons anyway.

You're confusing regeneration with invulnerability. Bugs could regenerate from this, he just doesn't at the current moment because he doesn't see it as a threat right now, as indicated by his shrug.
Geez. How can you permanently kill Bugs Bunny other than with Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation?

Back