• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Made this out of curiosity

High 3-A Bugs Bunny vs 28 Years Old Gojo

Speed is equalized and starting distance is 200 meters

Bugs' Plot and Dimensional Manipulation are restricted

Who wins?

Bugs Bunny:

Gojo:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I do hope you realise the incredible mismatch here. How is a 7-A able to do anything against a 3-A with toon force???

What the ****.

Not even the most horrendous Gojo wank... I'm talking 3-B, type 1 conceptual infinity, High 3-A space manipulation Gojo... is beating Bugs...

Plot Manip Toon Force GG

I do hope you realise the incredible mismatch here. How is a 7-A able to do anything against a 3-A with toon force???
I thought Bugs' Mind Manipulation resistance was only for hypnosis specifically. Also I thought that him only harming a character who could survive a universal destruction doesn't mean that Bugs himself can actually destroy infinite spaces, only harm characters who can survive the destruction of one

What the ****.

Not even the most horrendous Gojo wank... I'm talking 3-B, type 1 conceptual infinity, High 3-A space manipulation Gojo... is beating Bugs...

Plot Manip Toon Force GG
If I restricted plot manipulation would it be fair for Gojo or still a stomp

Bugs Bunny has so many ways to kill Gojo and Gojo can never bypass High-Godly regeneration.

Gojo when Bugs boops him in the nose and erases him from history:

yeiI4V3ltvcmnNX5.jpg

High 3-A Bugs can become an animator?
oh i see, seems like that's another key.. but well, not that it matters, toon physiology basically makes bugs.. just do something funny and go through infinity, whether it's occupy plot manipulation.. oh take a pencil and erase gojo himself, or occupy space manipulation.. and you know leave a white space while bugs just comes out on top there.

and yes... not even mastery would end with bugs, because it would have to go through that immortality lol.

oh i see, seems like that's another key
Nah lmao. That's just an ability he can use that makes him cross dimensional boundaries, thereby making him stronger in a higher realm.
.. but well, not that it matters, toon physiology basically makes bugs.. just do something funny and go through infinity, whether it's occupy plot manipulation.. oh take a pencil and erase gojo himself, or occupy space manipulation.. and you know leave a white space while bugs just comes out on top there.

and yes... not even mastery would end with bugs, because it would have to go through that immortality lol.
Yeah, lesser toons like Plucky Duck are able to just spread out and contort an infinite universe into a roll of paper so I don't think that would be much of a problem like Bugsy boy.

Back