• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog (pre-genesis wave) vs The Flash (wally west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i guess

he was probably still holding back on that one

only 2 or possibly 3 times has he actually really gone all out

when he reversed the black hole generator

when Eggman had his Egg beater which was like the ultimate counter to Sonic, and possibly when he was fighting enerjak

obviously he is not perfect but when he is on his a game nobody really beats him( in universe)

hell Archie Knuckles has alot more control over the Chaos Force than anybody and he still can't beat Sonic(but well sonic has never defeated him either)

@CHILL

Because like I said, that's only when he's fully merged with the Speed Force, which he rarely does.

@Darkness

Possibly, but he was trying to save Tails' life. Just like all comic characters, he has his low ends and high ends. Just because he's not Marvel or DC doesn't mean we should only account for his high ends and not take things like PIS into account.

i know im not accounting all his high ends

i was actually going to lower his durability because those were just more of his what many people would call it wtf moments(outliers)

Sonic has his fare shair of inconsistencies like when he was able to hurt Enerjak and then stalemate a street level character

but Sonic in his base form still is formidable and fast

also this thread did not take into account of Wally's full emergence into the Speed Force and by that i say Sonic wins( if he knows about speed steal because idk if his Billionth Ring Aura can protect him from that)

Just saying, sonic and flash being MFTL+ is very unfair to these incredible speedstars. Lumping them with people who're only 1000x FTL is quite insulting if you ask me. If the speed chart was revised like Attack Potency it would be great

Faisal Shourov said:
Just saying, sonic and flash being MFTL+ is very unfair to these incredible speedstars. Lumping them with people who're only 1000x FTL is quite insulting if you ask me. If the speed chart was revised like Attack Potency it would be great
eh

we have already discussed why we are not revising the speed chart due to it being too much work and not as easy as redoing the Attack Potency chart and applying it to profiles

^i know, but it's still not fair. a guy who can run across the multiverse vs a guy who's only 1000x FTL is like putting a building buster against galaxy buster in terms of AP. But whatever, the admins need to stay alive as well

well Faisal you should know who is faster anyway especially when it comes to the Flash and Sonic against other MFTL+ characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back