• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog (pre-genesis wave) vs The Flash (wally west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you haven't heard the right Sonic music.

South Island Remix Music Video - Sonic the Hedgehog OVA
South Island Remix Music Video - Sonic the Hedgehog OVA

Tell me you can't bang your head to this.

So yeah, if that feat was incalculable than Base Sonic should win and a lot of characters in the Pre-Genesis verse should get upgrades. Including Scourge who was at one time faster than both Sonic and Shadow and blitzed them after absorbing a permanent piece of the Master Emeralds energy.

We'll see, gotta get a hand on the admins and see what they say. I'm going off what Dark says here, but the feat is damn impressive either way that MFTL+ just doesn't cut it.

Dear god I missed alot.

Anyway, someone mentioned that Sonic has reality manipulation. How does his reality manipulation work and what can he do with it?

when i said he speed is not able to be calculated i mean't as in there was not enough information to actually get a calc for it

but it doesn't matter because Sonic never reached full potential in Archie so he could have gone faster but anyway

Sonic's reality manipulation is more like a fate bending thing he has because he is one of the embodiments of the chaos force

It doesn't matter because we're not using stupid crap like that. Sonic wins on his physical abilities alone. If he wanted to curbstomp the bastard, he'd just use Time Stop and kill him. But that's not what he's known to do.

Sonic can't really use any of his physical abilities tho if The Flash steals all of his kinetic energy rendering him completely motionless. If you ask me, Time Stop is Sonic's only bet. Every other outcome ends in The Flash speed stealing or vibrating himself to become invisible.

Nope, nope I think he can. Good for Flash, when he can tank the implosion of a Solar System Busting Black Hole and use his speed to reverse it you can call me. One hit from Sonic and the Flash is dead. They both have pretty much the same abilities and can move at almost equal speeds (Sonic is obviously faster as shown when I posted those links that you probably didn't look at). His "Steal Speed" ability though effective, won't matter when he's ripped in half by a spin dash faster than himself.

Do you want me to make this about abilities instead of personalities? I'm trying to keep the characters in-character here. Flash wouldn't be using invisible speed abilities and stuff like that, especially against a character that can keep up with him and perform similar abilities.

The Flash didn't use his speed to reverse a black hole, but he did use it to reverse the entire DC Universe timeline, so...yeah.

How can Sonic even hit The Flash if he can't even move because of the speed steal? Even if speed steal didn't render Sonic completely motionless for some reason, It would still give the Flash a hilarious speed advantage due to the fact that he's taking all of the acceleration that Sonic posseses and adding it to himself.

Technically he didn't do that, the universe reset on itself and he outraced the big bang's explosion running into a new timeline. People love to glorify the hell out of that feat don't they.

You're not listening. Sonic has raced across the ENTIRE multiverse while it took Flash moving at his highest speed to outrace the big bang into another universe, that's damn fast, but Sonic's feat was more casual as he even had time to perform a lot of feats, shown with the links that I know you didn't look at because you just proved it by stating that Flash can steal speed from a guy who's superior to him in movement and reaction speed.

Sonic will do the move he ALWAYS uses and spin dash through the Flash. Simple.

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of that, could you send me a source? (Not calling you a liar, I just wanna be perfectly sure >_>)

Didn't an admin on here say that the feat was incalcuable?

Also, you mentioned The Flash speed stealing Sonic...but you never mentioned a reason as to how Sonic can counter it. Sonic can't spin dash The Flash if he can't even move :L

LOOK AT THE BLOODY FRICKIN' PICTURES I TALKED ABOUT FOR THE LAST FRICKIN' POSTS I MADE ABOUT YOU NOT FRICKIN' LISTENING TO WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING!

No, the admin stated that it was so fast that we don't know how fast it could be because we don't know the number of multiverses he passed and to place icing on the cake, trying to go to one universe is like this .

Bro... If Sonic is faster than the frickin' Flash, how is he going to react to him. How is he going to touch him?

The Everlasting said:
Wow... Davy unleashing the rage.
Ohnononononononononono... He hasn't seen me rage yet. Oh hell no. After I stated multiple times, multiple frickin' times he didn't read the damn links, yet still asks me to post evidence when all you have to do is scroll up. Nonononononononononononnonononononononono... *continues on and on and on*

"LOOK AT THE BLOODY FRICKIN' PICTURES I TALKED ABOUT FOR THE LAST FRICKIN' POSTS I MADE ABOUT YOU NOT FRICKIN' LISTENING TO WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING! "

WHICH POST? I DON'T SEE IT ;_;

"No, the admin stated that it was so fast that we don't know how fast it could be because we don't know the number of multiverses he passed and to place icing on the cake, trying to go to one universe is like this ."

I looked back at the admin's post, he said that it's not calculatable because there just plain isn't enough information to make any sort of calculation.

"Bro... If Sonic is faster than the frickin' Flash, how is he going to react to him. How is he going to touch him?"

Well, like I said earlier. The Flash is capable of percieving events in less than attoseconds. For context, one atto second is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years. One attosecond is equal to about the time it takes for light to travel 2 hydrogen atoms. The Flash doesn't even need to touch Sonic, he just needs to get near him.

Davy0 said:
The Everlasting said:
Wow... Davy unleashing the rage.
Ohnononononononononono... He hasn't seen me rage yet. Oh hell no. After I stated multiple times, multiple frickin' times he didn't read the damn links, yet still asks me to post evidence when all you have to do is scroll up. Nonononononononononononnonononononononono... *continues on and on and on*
Does this chat really need to be full of anger? Can't we just debate this calmly?

Davy0 said:
1.You really can't see these.

2. Again, even if it was calced it would be far above JUST MFTL+.

3. Yeah sure, while Sonic spindashes right through him because of his superior damn speed. Yes. He can get as close to him as he wants so long as he understands that that's what's going to happen to him because of a characters faster reaction speeds.

1. That has...nothing to do with the Flash universe feat...

2. Yeah...I'm not doubting that...

3. But his speed won't mean anything when it completely disipates when he gets close to The Flash :L

1. Oh, so the fact that the Flash was racing to get away from a universe destroying blast, while Sonic can race back and forth from the reverse universe to mobius which are highly implied to be distinctively opposite of one another, in a Cosmic interstate that takes at the very least MFTL+ speed just to go to a single universe doesn't mean crap now. Sounds like wank.

2. You really like to make words sound the way you want them to don't you? Making it seem like the flash is vastly superior to Sonic.

3. Ummmm Flash has only dissipated the speed of things slower or equal to speed of himself. Can you show me a time when he dissipated something faster than himself?

Flash can outrun death but only to another universe while Sonic really ran his entire multiverse twice in less a day making him vastly faster (unless Flash has a speed feat that equals Sonic and I know he can precieve anything in less than a attomsecond but if he can't keep up it is quiet pointless and super with ultra is just overkill 101

1. I was told that The Flash restarted the universe at that point, all I'm asking is that you show me a link that says otherwise. That's all. (I myself actually don't know what to think of it at this point now)

2. I should probably explain my view on the whole speed thing. If we go by calculated speed feats then yeah, I'm sure that Sonic has demonstrated greater feats if the universe feat that Flash may or may not have done is a bust. But the thing is, The Flash's speed is limitless relative to who he's racing. He can always surpass the person or thing he's racing against thanks to his speed steal.

3. That's a rather large assumption saying that he can't speed steal things that are faster than him. He has only ever speed stolen people who are slower than him because he's the fastest character in the entire DC universe. There's nothing to imply that people of similar or greater speed are any different when it comes to speed steal from what I've seen. (Unless you can show a link to prove otherwise).

I think I should probably make this clear: I do think that Archie Sonic would win. I'm only saying that Sonic's time stop is the only way that he can do it. (Tho I do admit that I only changed my mind after making my initial post)

Otakuzoid said:
1. I was told that The Flash restarted the universe at that point, all I'm asking is that you show me a link that says otherwise. That's all. (I myself actually don't know what to think of it at this point now)
2. I should probably explain my view on the whole speed thing. If we go by calculated speed feats then yeah, I'm sure that Sonic has demonstrated greater feats if the universe feat that Flash may or may not have done is a bust. But the thing is, The Flash's speed is limitless relative to who he's racing. He can always surpass the person or thing he's racing against thanks to his speed steal.

3. That's a rather large assumption saying that he can't speed steal things that are faster than him. He has only ever speed stolen people who are slower than him because he's the fastest character in the entire DC universe. There's nothing to imply that people of similar or greater speed are any different when it comes to speed steal from what I've seen. (Unless you can show a link to prove otherwise).

I think I should probably make this clear: I do think that Archie Sonic would win. I'm only saying that Sonic's time stop is the only way that he can do it. (Tho I do admit that I only changed my mind after making my initial post)
1. It was restarted because he entered into a new timeline, not because the speed force reset the universe, man.

2. Ahhh so you like using NLF too, cool, but I don't. So I'm just gonna keep the frickin' fact that Sonic did all of what he did in an afternoon and did so casually the second time after he figured out his way back (the first time he did it he got stopped by multiple dead-ends).

3. So what you're saying is. You have no proof?

Good for you. But Sonic is superior in literally everything. Flash has speed hax. Sonic has the destructive force, the powers, and the speed to gain a victory over the flash. Never mind his Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God Forms.

Sonic has the Billionth Ring aura which is like a hax defense idk if that would actually protect him from a speed steal though

1. All I'm asking for is a link to back that up :l

2. How is that no limits fallacy? No really, how does that fall into no limits fallacy? I'm genuinly confused here.

3. How...exactly would I prove that? What would suffice as evidence for that? It's already been established that The Flash can speed steal, and it's never been stated or implied that it has no effect on people of greater speed. All we know is that The Flash can steal the spead from others. Nothing saying that the opponent can resist it with greater speed. (unless you have a link that proves otherwise :/ )

Goku also has superior powers and destructive force compared to the Flash...but The Flash still beat him on thi website. Speed hax is how The Flash works and is why he is so powerful.

Darkness552 said:
Sonic has the Billionth Ring aura which is like a hax defense idk if that would actually protect him from a speed steal though

That depends on what kind of hax it protects him from. regardless, Sonic does in fact win this fight because of his time stop power rendering Flash's speed steal useless.

it defended him from getting brain washed and other mind attack abilities, soul attacks, i think time manipulation itself(could be mixing up two different sonics on that one), Reality warping and others

but yes Sonic's time manipulation and chaos control should be able to keep flash from even trying to speed steal him

Otakuzoid said:
Darkness552 said:
That depends on what kind of hax it protects him from. regardless, Sonic does in fact win this fight because of his time stop power rendering Flash's speed steal useless.
I agree will this be put in Sonic's victory and Flash's loss

1. You're supposed to be showing the stuff on Flash. He reset the universe, no matter what you say, Sonic's feat is superior.

2. Limitless. Cool, so can we have feats of flash running through the multiverse or are you going to keep up the no limits fallacy.

3. I didn't say he couldn't. Can you show me when he has caught a character FASTER than he was and stole their speed.

Yes but all the characters you're talking about were inferior in speed to Flash. What I keep trying to tell you is that Sonic is SUPERIOR to Flash's speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back