• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog (pre-genesis wave) vs The Flash (wally west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash(Wally West):

Flash Wally West 0001

vs

Archie Sonic(Pre-Genesis wave):

Archie s sonic the hedgehog 252 cover by anubithefrog-d6gevuz

So, a bit of people were arguing that Flash(Wally West) would beat even Super Sonic or Ultra Sonic so I'm interested in your opinion, sorry if it's a mismatch

Round 1: Base Archie Sonic

Round 2: Super Sonic (Archie)

Round 3: Ultra Sonic (Archie)

Each opponent knows the other slightly

No prep

In an indestructible multiverse

Who wins?

Ya know what. I got this, here's what I think will happen.

One Minute Melee - Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Flash (SEGA vs DC Comics)
One Minute Melee - Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Flash (SEGA vs DC Comics)

I assume by Hyper Sonic you mean Ultra Sonic.

Doesn't matter anyways, just look at the profiles, Sonic wins all 3 rounds, only Round 1 provides some difficulty.

Nah, Sonic loses the first due to hax. However in the other forms he has nigh-invulnerability up to attacks that are superior to his invincibility, and even Flash's hax can't do crap to that.

I mean, Sonic has some serious hax of his own with the Chaos Force, and even his base form tanked the Ultimate Annihilator which showed over Universe Level power of destruction. It might be a stalemate because of Flash's hax, but he sure as hell doesn't have the power to overcome that durability.

Yes, but Wally is faster than him in his base. But Sonic in Super Sonic is far faster than his base, and that's why Sonic loses, Super Sonic wins and Ultra is a non-factor and would be a complete and total curbstomp. I'm just using what he's most known for using, we already know that Flash doesn't do well against abilities that affect Time and Space, but Sonic isn't known for doing that often. So I'm just being fair.

Alright, I can agree in character Base Sonic loses because of hax, though bloodlusted I do believe he would still take it. Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic win with ease though I think we can all agree.

Base sonic has alot of hax like a hax defense in his billionth ring aura

Anyway I don't really see sonic losing in his base form mainly because of his durability being so far above flash's attack potency

idk Sonic's running through the multiverse twice (getting lost during the first trip and obviously doing this casually) can't be calculated so is quite unfair to just give Wally the speed advantage unless of course he has full access to the speed force (which equals infinite speed)

also sonic's durabiltiy is so far above Flash's attack potency if we take all his Multi Universal busting durabiltiy feats into account ie Enerjak, Master Mogul, and the Ultimate Annhilator

Round 1 I remember Sonic is more durable and has sick hax also being potentially faster thanks to running the multiverse twice in one day and gettin lost so he wins but with high difficulty

Round 2 Sonic kills him quiet easily but not a stomp

Round 3 OVERKILL Flash dies a exremely horrible death

MafiaFox said:
So would this be listed as a win for Sonic or would we need more opinions? Just wondering.
This could be added once enough opinions are inputed i guess

Flash wins via speed steal. Sonic won't be able to do much if The Flash steals all of his kinetic energy. And while it is truly difficult to tell who is faster seeing as how they have both traveled through time with their speed, The Flash is the only one of the two who is capable of percieving events in less than attoseconds. For context, one attosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years.

Otakuzoid said:
Flash wins via speed steal. Sonic won't be able to do much if The Flash steals all of his kinetic energy. And while it is truly difficult to tell who is faster seeing as how they have both traveled through time with their speed, The Flash is the only one of the two who is capable of percieving events in less than attoseconds. For context, one attosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years.
But reality manipulation and his durability is leagues above flashes attack potency?

He ran from one end of the multiverse to the other, though. There are literally millions upon millions of multiverses and Scourge showcased a diagram of what the feat entailed. He ran from one side of the multiverse to the other.

He went on the otherside of the cosmic interstate that housed millions of other universes, the complete opposite of Mobius, that's how far he traveled.

And then ran back in the span of time it took for them to need him to come back within the same measure of an afternoon, which is give or take 6 hours? Seems he went much faster than that because it seemed like it was dawn when they needed him. But that may have just been color pallettes.

He still had enough time to race Scoruge around the entire world MULTIPLE times though.

It doesn't matter, the first feat makes him incalculable by itself. He's faster than Saint Seiya just by that seemingly "small" feat.

No, Sonic Drive beats both of them.

ENGLISH Sonic Drive Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori Tyler Sampsonis & Ability Phoenix
ENGLISH "Sonic Drive" Hironobu Kageyama & Hideaki Takatori Tyler Sampsonis & Ability Phoenix

Horrible canon, best song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back