• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog (pre-genesis wave) vs The Flash (wally west)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davy0 said:
1. You're supposed to be showing the stuff on Flash. He reset the universe, no matter what you say, Sonic's feat is superior.
2. Limitless. Cool, so can we have feats of flash running through the multiverse or are you going to keep up the no limits fallacy.

3. I didn't say he couldn't. Can you show me when he has caught a character FASTER than he was and stole their speed.

Yes but all the characters you're talking about were inferior in speed to Flash. What I keep trying to tell you is that Sonic is SUPERIOR to Flash's speed.
Dude chill mostly (if not everyone) agrees Sonic blitz and kills Flash

Sigh, look dude, it just accured to me that this fight is really pointless. We already both agree that Sonic wins, just for different reasons. I admit that it's partly my fault that we're having this debate in the first place, so for that I am sorry. Let's just both applaude Sonic's victory and be done with this ( ._.)

Nah, they're saying with his hax, that's the only way he wins. But I'm saying even without the hax, Sonic wins.

Otakuzoid said:
Sigh, look dude, it just accured to me that this fight is really pointless. We already both agree that Sonic wins, just for different reasons. I admit that it's partly my fault that we're having this debate in the first place, so for that I am sorry. Let's just both applaude Sonic's victory and be done with this ( ._.)
Nah. Sonic wins without the hax. I wish people would stop licking the Flash's special place, I really do.

Sigh whatever, this is still pointless and I'm not gonna continue it anymore.

GG Sonic.

Sonic Generations Music - Stage Clear
Sonic Generations Music - Stage Clear

Otakuzoid said:
I'm interested. Especially the Mega Man crossover.
Pre-genesis is more haxy and kind of like pre-crisis superman, but read the Post-Genesis pretty good read if I do say so myself.

Pre Genesis however does have a more "original" story behind it and alot more lore and other stuff, but the most "consistent" is the Post genesis wave version of Archie Sonic

Otakuzoid said:
I'm interested. Especially the Mega Man crossover.
That is a good arc

@Davy0 alright

@Darkness well you think this should be closed as we reached a conclusion

Sonic at full power can defeat a major amount of fictions when using his full powers, especially since Post Sonic now is Multiversal and that fact can't be exploited by constant ramblings on whether "it's a multi-universal zone" or a "multiverse" zone. Because zones don't really exist as they did in the old Sonic, now it's just wholly different universes and an antagonist who could have been a being that was superior to even that thanks to the writers actually knowing what the hell they were talking about.

Davy0 said:
Sonic at full power can defeat a major amount of fictions when using his full powers, especially since Post Sonic now is Multiversal and that fact can't be exploited by constant ramblings on whether "it's a multi-universal zone" or a "multiverse" zone. Because zones don't really exist as they did in the old Sonic, now it's just wholly different universes and an antagonist who could have been a being that was superior to even that thanks to the writers actually knowing what the hell they were talking about.
It'll just be nice to see a win on notable: ___ :3

1. There's no such thing as "base Wally".

2. Wally only has infinite speed when fully merged with the Speed Force.

3. Archie Sonic does not have infinite speed in base.

im guessing people must of mistaked me

Wally has Infinite Speed when fully emerged with the Speed Force

Archie Sonic in base doesn't have an actual calc for his speed because we can't calc it because of the way sonic did his feat not because its immeasurable or that he has infinite speed

but anyway Sonic still wins this in his base form imo

Base Sonic usually holds back

and he always travels the cosmic interstate

and he has fate on his side

and a form of hax defense

'Fate on his side' is a more in-universe kind of thing.

There's also the fact that he does indeed struggle when not holding back, such as when he had to beat Metal Sonic up Mt. Mobius so that Tails wouldn't be killed by lava, and he flat out admitted he was surprised that Metal seemed to be faster than him and needed to try pretty hard.

He often does hold back, yes, but he's far from perfect.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
1. There's no such thing as "base Wally".
2. Wally only has infinite speed when fully merged with the Speed Force.

3. Archie Sonic does not have infinite speed in base.
Archie Super Sonic beats him (infinite speed) along with his reailty maniplualition which prevents Wally from stealing his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back