• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the chaso emeralds? Pretty sure he already has that.
He doesn't use the emeralds to time travel. He uses his speed, canonically.

He needs the time posts to do it and needs another person when using the emeralds.

I'm still quite keane on my reason for defence, but it would be an outlier. Sonic's speed keeps changing due to plot; it's not consistent.

Oh, and I just want to ask something.
Asdl
I came across this while browsing for feats. How good of a feat is this to Sonic? Sonic must outrun that space warping to infinity, right?

Sonic doesn't cross a realm of infinity, just because he's running around in that dimension doesn't mean he has infinite speed.

For Sonic to pass through that maelstrom and enter the astral plane, Sonic would need to bypass the space-warping of the magic carpet. The carpet is already in a relam of infinity (infinite space) because it warped there.

That just seems like unquantifiable, as Zamasu said, it's just running in it, he doesn't pass it.

Zamasu Chan said:
I think it's best to rap this up now. Sonic revision keep coming to a halt.
After i have finished some things, i will revise the speeds and the other thing.

The speed ratings are finally changed, so it's tome to continue the AP discussion and the possibility of Super Forms having Reality Warping.

@Zamasu Not just yet and that reminds me, there is still one more speed downgrade needed to be added regarding Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla.

I suggest they should have their speed downgraded to "At least FTL" for the following reasons: 1. Alf Layla wa-Layla is MFTL+ by keeping up with Darkspine Sonic who has no speed justifications of being considered MFTL+ (what....?) That makes no sense.

2. "Completely destroyed the space-tim...."

Hold up, where was that specified in the game? Darkspine Sonic was able to use the Time Break in that environment, so time still exists and Alf Layla wa-Layla must of warped instead of destroying the entire reality around him after transforming into his incomplete form.

3. I highly doubt a MFTL+ being would have trouble being able to dodge massive beams of light from Alf Layla traveling at near-instantaneous speeds which further disproves Darkspine Sonic being any higher than FTL.

I don't think Darkspine Sonic would be that much slower than Super Sonic's low end speed feats. I'm fine either way, but I don't quite think that one is needed. I still think Massively FTL+ is legit though.

Here goes a Kamikaze, but...it's not. The Nonagression one is barely above the atmosphere as the plot to Advance 3 consists of dimensionally fracturing the Earth.The Nebula & stars in the background are the result of Chaos Control,just like the stars in Chaos Angel Zone. Nega Mother Wisp is merely aesthetic,not only that but the celestial object in the back doesn't move & asteroids are several AU apart.It kills me to say this..but Sega Super Sonic has zero MFTL+ feats to speak of :(

Super Sonic passes out after non-Agression & Eggman carries him back to Earth,either they're close to Earth or the Eggmobile is MFTL+(it's not)

Sometimes the strongest beliefs become the greatest doubts, the stroke of midnight made me realize everything I stand for with my favorite debating verse is a lie. It's all wank.

Sorry That's a no, not trying to be rude and all.

But These Arguments Have Already Been Discussed Many Times even outside of this wiki.

By the rate you guys are going, Mountain Level SuperMan When?

For The Arguments being brought up here, I'm all ears but unfortunately DarkSpine Sonic Should Have Infinite Speed, he moved in a Erased Reality.

This is Fiction, of course you're going to be able to see a 5'6" Humanoid Hedgehog Use time-Hax in a Erased Reality.

It was shown upon transformation that Erazor-Djiin as Alf destroyed the Arabian Knights And said "I am..... the creator..... the story's oof this world are MINE!!!!" So if it's nothingness and Erazor has achieved absolute dominion to go into Sonics World (A World Above the Arabian Knights) so this would hold true.

You can't be slightly faster than light when you are faster than a person who can restore time and space in nothingness..... that's inaccessible actually.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Sega Super Sonic has zero MFTL+ feats to speak of :(
Them reaching Solaris, who was located at the center of the universe or far away their original location is a MFTL+ speed feat, Darkspine Sonic scales to Super Sonic low end speed feats. Moving in an erased reality currently seems to not count as an Infinite Speed feat, and i disagree with atleast 2-C, possibly 2-B for the Egwizard and Solaris and especially the removal of 4-A since Eggman created the Final Egg Blaster specifically to find the emeralds, implying they were weaker than his weapon, through many bosses are planned to be just at least 5-A while a few ones will be at least 5-A to 4-A.

Solaris wasn't in the center of the universe,he was a couple stories above the cast,Cal even pointed out that they could all hear him.

You need to prove that the Nebula & stars in the background are the result of Chaos Control since Ultimate Gemerl does not know how to use Chaos Control.

Eggman Chaos Controlled the world at the start,that's why you run through dimensions in the game,the nebulae are part of that. I also have my doubts that Gemerl fell several light years back to Earth after he exploded.

These are full of ad infinitum Fallacy arguments that will keep going on forever and forever......

Super Sonic Traveling Across A Wormhole In Sonic Generations Which Gave Access To different dimensions and timelines. And Speeding Through Time Stop While Facing Time Eater, Is moving in time stop a quantifiable Feat? He wasn't immune or anything like jojo chars, he just sped up the pace.

@DarkDragon Darkspine Sonic has no speed justifications, so how would that be legit? Also, what speed feats does Darkspine Sonic has that will allow him to be scaled to Super Sonic exactly?

@TheImagine Whether the reality around them was destroyed or warped, that won't disprove the fact that Time itself still existed in that environment.

Yea, but that disproves it from being a true void and Darkspine Sonic from having a legit infinite speed rating.

"You can't be slightly faster than light when you are faster than a person who can restore time and space in nothingness..... that's inaccessible actually."

How is restoring something a speed feat....?

>Also, implying that Alf destroyed Time itself, even though Darkspine Sonic was able to clearly use Time break in that environment

"2:30 of https://youtu.be/Gj2Ppfb2TXo Alf States "I will remake this world and it's reality in my own image""

^ Pretty sure we consider this as Reality Warping my guy.

"In 3:20 of https://youtu.be/Gj2Ppfb2TXo "the stories of this world are..... Mine" he already erase them or "destroyed" them as shahra warned sonic of at the beginning of the game...."

No, nothing is stated to be destroyed in his dialogue and more like he's stating that he has control over these stories with his newfound powers after his transformation.

Darkspine Sonic has no infinite speed feats yes, but it's still a transformation similar to Super Sonic and is stronger than the weaker ends of Super Sonic. I suppose I'm okay with speed being downgraded, but I still doubt it isn't at least Massively FTL.

Yeah, low end Super Sonic shouldn't be any weaker than 4-A for sure, but all the bosses that are outright stomped by Super Sonic should just be 5-A yes. The 2-B stuff has been rejected and vaguely recall Matt saying that shouldn't be brought up.

Magi Hussie said:
@DarkDragon Darkspine Sonic has no speed justifications, so how would that be legit? Also, what speed feats does Darkspine Sonic has that will allow him to be scaled to Super Sonic exactly?

@TheImagine Whether the reality around them was destroyed or warped, that won't disprove the fact that Time itself still existed in that environment.

Yea, but that disproves it from being a true void and Darkspine Sonic from having a legit infinite speed rating.

"You can't be slightly faster than light when you are faster than a person who can restore time and space in nothingness..... that's inaccessible actually."

How is restoring something a speed feat....?

>Also, implying that Alf destroyed Time itself, even though Darkspine Sonic was able to clearly use Time break in that environment

"2:30 of https://youtu.be/Gj2Ppfb2TXo Alf States "I will remake this world and it's reality in my own image""

^ Pretty sure we consider this as Reality Warping my guy.

"In 3:20 of https://youtu.be/Gj2Ppfb2TXo "the stories of this world are..... Mine" he already erase them or "destroyed" them as shahra warned sonic of at the beginning of the game...."

No, nothing is stated to be destroyed in his dialogue and more like he's stating that he has control over these stories with his newfound powers after his transformation.

He moved an infinite distance, at a coordinate of 0, and restored the time and space continuum...... by running..... and it wasn't reality warping that should be immeasurable or even inaccessible.

It doesn't Debunk anything actually, time break is relative to Sonics speed, as shown with the "speed gauge", it should also be noted he denied Erazors Reality in the beginning of their battle, but he also casually swelled in the environment before it happened.

I mean sega Sonic has a space-time continuum though, hence destroying the space would be destroying the time dimension..... the only explanation is sonic logic.

Shahra States Destroying The Stories Destroys The World Which Destroys the Book and that it will be "gone forever" https://youtu.be/dy7pZ0uSvX8

Erazor Destroyed The Stories, And The Reality upon transformation. Which means he destroyed time, it's just sonic logic. Time Break is a sonic ability but the fundamentals of how it's used is a simple game mechanic, it does not require time to use it.

AD INFINITUM can make a speed downgrade thread if he want to do so, through i think they can still be just MFTL. The justification above is what it was used to justify Darkspine Sonic Infinite speed in the past including that he can travel in a destroyed reality that lacks time, through i was told that it does not fit the requirements of Infinite Speed. Lastly all the Bosses that got stomped by a Super Form will be just at least 5-A, like Medeus said.

Dark649 said:
AD INFINITUM can make a speed downgrade thread if he want to do so, through i think they can still be just MFTL. The justification above is what it was used to justify Darkspine Sonic Infinite speed in the past including that he can travel in a destroyed reality that lacks time, through i was told that it does not fit the requirements of Infinite Speed. Lastly all the Bosses that got stomped by a Super Form will be just at least 5-A, like Medeus said.
You mean to tell me egg salamander, time Eater And egg wizard will be downgraded? Nah bruh I got major gripes with that.....

The Tier 2 Machines all have their own Tier 2 feats, so they're fair game. But Perfect Chaos, Final Hazard, Devil Doom and maybe Dark Gaia would simply 5-A; may be others to list.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The Tier 2 Machines all have their own Tier 2 feats, so they're fair game. But Perfect Chaos, Final Hazard, Devil Doom and maybe Dark Gaia would simply 5-A; may be others to list.
"Maybe Dark Gaia" Dark Gaia is one of the few that can actually harm Super Sonic...... what is this?! Lol

Perfect Dark Gaia harmed a Super Sonic in Unleashed that was not in the best nor in top condition since Dark Gaia previously reverted Werehog Sonic to Base, and the latter had to move back in fourth in order to destroy its eyes.

In the Wii version, Dark Gaia is portrayed like any other traditional end game boss of Sonic; he cannot harm Sonic and the only way for Sonic to lose is the time limit/running out of rings. Plus the Wii version is the most well received version of Unleashed.

>He cannot harm Sonic.

Yes, he can, as far as I remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUxyfaU-v6U&t=1017s

At 1:36:40

Also, you have to note that even in its first form, Dark Gaia was able to fight the Gaia Colossus which restored the Chaos Emeralds, and it still helps you in the fight against Perfect Dark Gaia.

So no, Dark Gaia doesn't even receive that much of a boost when transforming. And (especially in the PS3 version) he was far from getting stomped by Super Sonic.

I mean, I heard something about Dark Gaia's perfect form being At least 5-A, possibly 4-A or something along those lines. That's why I said maybe.

I disagree with even that since the Gaia Colossus fights both forms, and he still tanks major attacks and does considerable levels of damage to even the Perfect From, meaning that Dark Gaia doesn't get that much of a boost when transforming.

The form of Dark Gaia that did the 5-A feat was just an energy projection of him anyway.

So both forms should be in the same tier/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back