• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genericstickman said:
And yet it still got defeated by them
Eggman had a power reading device to read the power of the says and the chaos emeralds, they don't even beat him until Marine hit him with a blast.

Zamasu Chan said:
The Eggwizard was stated to dwarf them in power. Also what does binding life have to do with AP?
the binding of all life includes them.

when eggman said "not even the chaos emeralds and sol emeralds can compare to this" he meant the jeweled scepter. the jeweled scepter is a multi dimensional item in it's entirety, higher dimensional, potentially 5D may I add.

jeweled scepter is stronger than the chaos emeralds and sol emeralds output energy, not the chaos emeralds and sol emeralds themselves.

sonic and blaze utilized that to win.

that also does not degrade sonic's nor the emeralds tier, but buffs it lol.

Zamasu Chan said:
Genericstickman said:
And yet it still got defeated by them
Eggman had a power reading device to read the power of the says and the chaos emeralds, they don't even beat him until Marine hit him with a blast.
they were going to win anyway, nothing proves nor says otherwise, marine just helped because convenience and plot.

the plot of sonic rush adventure's two eggmen plans were being continued over by the one in rush when eggman and nega said he'd create an eggman land beyond their dimensions. egg wizard >>>>> egg salamander btw

5Deggmanland.

"5-D" oh god here we go. I'm not repeating myself, where's Magi? I wanna here his opinion on the matter.

@Imagine This has happened so many times, and were all unaccepted. It's against the rules of this site here to just keep pushing on to upgrade a certain verse, which is why ZaStando is blocked. You should drop this now and focus on something else like index. If you keep continually expressing this behavior I can see a block happening in the near future for the reasons being you a sock of him

MYHERO said:
@Imagine This has happened so many times, and were all unaccepted. It's against the rules of this site here to just keep pushing on to upgrade a certain verse, which is why ZaStando is blocked. You should drop this now and focus on something else like index. If you keep continually expressing this behavior I can see a block happening in the near future for the reasons being you a sock of him
I'm not looking for a revision however i want to see what everyone thinks on the matter.

it's against the rules to keep spamming information with incorrect context. which is not what i'm doing.

i'm currently talking to a person on the convuluted canon of sonic and mario right now, he said it wasn't officially canon and i proved to him otherwise, now we're talking about stats. everything is going fine.

I'm not here to just up and spam sonic on everybody, but i am going to try and see what i can do about it.

zamasu is trying to downgrade sonic to 2-C, and his reasons as i've stated would actually buff him, that's what's going on right now.

@imagine Sorry I think I may have been a bit to unreasonable with you with my reply. I can definitely see where you're coming from when you put it like that. But just remember what you're doing is very risky okay? Just trying to make sure another one of you guys don't get blocked here cause I don't want that.

Well wasn't him weakened and he could create countless clones of their level and also an attack that could wipe out all of the sonic and co tier characters if it wasnt for Avatar with ruby they would have die.

It's time to put an end to this, I've been rethinking about this and there's nothing really wrong with 2-C Super Sonic, he just needs to be baseline. I guess I was looking too deep into the scaling and coming off as a downplayer. But that's the past.

So in conclusion at least 5-A - 2-C Sonic,Shadow, Silver and Blaze. At least 5-A possibly 4-A weaker forms. At least 5-A to low 2-C Classic Sonic.

I was thinking of at least 5-A to 2-C for the main three hedgehogs and Blaze, at least 5-A to Low 2-C for Classic Sonic at least 5-A to 4-A to a few char. and just at least 5-A for the other end-game bosses.

Dark649 said:
I was thinking of at least 5-A to 2-C for the main three hedgehogs and Blaze, at least 5-A to Low 2-C for Classic Sonic at least 5-A to 4-A to a few char. and just at least 5-A for the other end-game bosses.
Perfect

Just throwing this out there: Never understood why Super forms at their weakest were Multi-Solar System when a weakened Super Sonic could go toe-to-toe with Dark Gaia who should be at least 5-A.

Super Forms at their weakest are stronger than the Final Egg Blaster which is Multi Solar System, so they scale because even wih that weapon Eggman was searching for them (this is the reasoning most use)

Also, at the time he was facing Dark Gaia, Sonic got the werehog ripped out of him and that weakened him, so it probably affected his performance

UltimateFlare said:
Super Forms at their weakest are stronger than the Final Egg Blaster which is Multi Solar System, so they scale because even wih that weapon Eggman was searching for them (this is the reasoning most use)
Also, at the time he was facing Dark Gaia, Sonic got the werehog ripped out of him and that weakened him, so it probably affected his performance
none of that is true, dark gaia's negative energy outclasses sonic's positive, i'm tired of this downplay, nothing proves sonic had negative stats from werehog being cured away from him, that's headcannon.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
UltimateFlare said:
none of that is true, dark gaia's negative energy outclasses sonic's positive, i'm tired of this downplay, borhing proves sonic had negative stats from werehog being cured away from him, that's headcannon.
Doesn't positive energy outclasses negative in the sonic verse? Or are you saying Dark Gaia is an special case?

UltimateFlare said:
TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
UltimateFlare said:
none of that is true, dark gaia's negative energy outclasses sonic's positive, i'm tired of this downplay, borhing proves sonic had negative stats from werehog being cured away from him, that's headcannon.
Doesn't positive energy outclasses negative in the sonic verse? Or are you saying Dark Gaia is an special case?
it's a balance, it depends on the users that unifies the chaos in question. Tikal stated this since adventure, i'm surprised no one remembers that.

I guess that's true

That and I think I remember that Dark Gaia uses dark energy in general, not just the chaos one, so that may have helped it overpower Suṕer Sonic

Gotta re check though

The real cal howard said:
>Downplay
>Other interpretation makes Sonic weaker
in the case of dark gaia, yes.

dark gaia didn't make sonic weaker, sonic has literally no fatigue until after his last encounter as super sonic, he's the one foe that had what it took to take down the golden hog, dark gaia should be tier 4, even the chaos emeralds can eradicate a cluster of stars, dark gaia > base sonic > ultimate emerl who did that feat.

Jesus, where not doing this again. Now you're implying a 5-A base Sonic. It pains me to say this but for the love of God, stop wanking him.

Emerl has as many tier 2 feats as Spider-Man.

Wait, Spidey has tier 2 feats...

Emerl has as many tier 2 feats as Indiana Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back