• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't destroy his body, it just reverted him back, which was caused by him being beaten by Super Sonic, the explosion itself was just a side effect

Plus, you don't actualy need much force to "launch someone" lightyears away depending on the timeframe, space has no resistance, the force you get doesn't go away

It didn't destroy his body, it just reverted him back, which was caused by him being beaten by Super Sonic, the explosion itself was just a side effect

Plus, you don't actualy need much force to "launch someone" lightyears away depending on the timeframe, space has no resistance, the force you get doesn't go away
You see the explosion that both destroyed the Ultimate Gemerl's body and sent baase Gemerl flying.

The explosion didn't destroy his body, I just explained that, you are literally reaching to find anything to discredit this feat

Ok, off to continue with my "stonewalling". If the explosion was strong enough to hurl Gemerl lightyears, why were Sonic and especially Eggman with his head literally sticking out unaffected? Or is eggman with his egg mobile>Gemerl?
Sonic went back to base and got knocked out, and Eggman might as well have " Outlier" tattooed in his forehead for the whole fight (Though he was behind Super Sonic when the explosion happened, if that counts for anything).

Sonic went back to base and got knocked out, and Eggman might as well have " Outlier" tattooed in his forehead for the whole fight (Though he was behind Super Sonic when the explosion happened, if that counts for anything).
Sonic was saved by eggman. Also, you can't even see where I'm going? The explosion couldn't have been strong enough to send Gemerl that far if Eggman and Sonic were entirely unaffacted by it.

Yeah, the explosion didn't destroy his body, his body exploded because of being beaten by Super Sonic, the explosion itself isn't 4-A, a good example is in Eggman's page, he scales to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...onic_the_Hedgehog_-_Eggman_Takes_An_Explosion

The explosion caused from the Eggrobo is only 8-C despite being a 5-B machine, this is the same case
The explosion couldn't have been strong enough to send Gemerl that far if Eggman and Sonic were entirely unaffacted by it.

Pretty sure if you calculate how much force Gmerl needed to be launched in space of all places to cross that distance it would be far below 4-A, like wayyyyyyy below it

Yeah, the explosion didn't destroy his body, his body exploded because of being beaten by Super Sonic, the explosion itself isn't 4-A, a good example is in Eggman's page, he scales to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...onic_the_Hedgehog_-_Eggman_Takes_An_Explosion

The explosion caused from the Eggrobo is only 8-C despite being a 5-B machine, this is the same case
Sonic damaged something in gemerl and caused the explosion, but the explosion still tore his body apart.

Bro, Gemerl exploded because of Sonic, it wasn't like Gemerl was just standing there and then exploded, again the explosion of a machine doesn't scale to it's dura, please stop reaching for anything to debunk this feat, nobody agrees with you, it's just sad

Bro, Gemerl exploded because of Sonic, it wasn't like Gemerl was just standing there and then exploded, again the explosion of a machine doesn't scale to it's dura, please stop reaching for anything to debunk this feat, nobody agrees with you, it's just sad
Can you like, stop pulling out accusations each reply? We saw the explosion tearing apart Ultimate Gemerl's body, that's all we need

This has been a 4 page long thread where 90% of people disagree with the OP, every single post comes a new comment arguing another point with barely any logic in it, plus Da Lunge has a history in Sonic threads beforehand

This has been a 4 page long thread where 90% of people disagree with the OP, every single post comes a new comment arguing another point with barely any logic in it, plus Da Lunge has a history in Sonic threads beforehand
Each post is with none being debunked.
Plus, like you don't have a history with sonic threads lol

I don't have a history of any double standards for different series, accusing others of wanking when my characters are losing and stonewalling a thread to no end because you can't accept what anyone says

This thread should be closed, it's a waste of time and all staff disagree with your assumption they were close to Earth

Overall I agree, the distance from Earth is debatable, but all the arguments for it being very close to Earth ignore the circumstantial evidence presented and use arguments that can also work against the near-Earth hypothesis.

I don't have a history of any double standards for different series, accusing others of wanking when my characters are losing and stonewalling a thread to no end because you can't accept what anyone says

This thread should be closed, it's a waste of time and all satff disagree with your assumption they were close to Earth
We didn't see staff here for definitive answer. And the entire reason staff exists is too stonewall pillarmen of a franchise FRAing the thread into oblivion like here. Seriously, just let staff reply and we'll see.

Three staff replied and all of them agreed that it wasn't close to Earth, this is the definition of stonewalling, I am calling someone to close this

Three staff replied and all of them agreed that it wasn't close to Earth, this is the definition of stonewalling, I am calling someone to close this
DDM literally said that they didn't have to be close to a nebula or anything. And again, I'm literally asking you to tell me this. Don't repeat that I'm stonewalling like a freaking parrot, simply tell me how was Gemerl on earth

Read this part again:
Three staff replied and all of them agreed that it wasn't close to Earth

Most of us agree that the og calc is wrong, which was why the recalc exists

I am going to tell you for the 100th time, you are going to concede afterwards, Gemerl was simply launched from the explosion caused by his defeat, thanks to the lack of resistance in space he got to Earth and feel right close to Cream's home, it is unlikely but him falling right close to Cream also is, therefore it is irrelevant, now concede

Even if they were close to Earth, the chances of Gemerl ending up walking-distance from Cream's house afterwards is ridiculous in it's own right. Your use of cherrypicking what does and doesn't have a decent probability of happening is baffling.

Three staff disagree with you. DDM was playing devil's advocate, but even he was far from actually agreeing with you either. The thread is done.

Read this part again:

Most of us agree that the og calc is wrong, which was why the recalc exists

I am going to tell you for the 100th time, you are going to concede afterwards, Gemerl was simply launched from the explosion caused by his defeat, thanks to the lack of resistance in space he got to Earth and feel right close to Cream's home, it is unlikely but him falling right close to Cream also is, therefore it is irrelevant, now concede
Ok, this one I debunked numerous times. The chance of him being at such a perfect ******* angle to land exactly on earth is absolutely miniscule. If he was just .00001 degree off he'd entirely miss the earth.

Ok. How does this make Gemerl ending up on earth more likely? Also, the if they're close to earth, when yes, it is likely for GEmerl to end up there

It doesn't but it's just as much of an unlikely scenario as he ending on Earth

Also, the if they're close to earth, when yes, it is likely for GEmerl to end up there
This is straight up a lie, the Earth is gigantic and they were flying to diferent places, the odds of him landing there is super low, you are being dishonest and starting to circular debate again, just going to wait for the thread to close

It doesn't but it's just as much of an unlikely scenario as he ending on Earth

This is straight up a lie, the Earth is gigantic and they were flying to diferent places, the odds of him landing there is super low, you are being dishonest and starting to circular debate again, just going to wait for the thread to close
Just as much? Dude you know math? What do you think is bigger, one planet or several lightyears?

Ok, this one I debunked numerous times. The chance of him being at such a perfect ******* angle to land exactly on earth is absolutely miniscule. If he was just .00001 degree off he'd entirely miss the earth.
And again, like we said a million times before, "miniscule chance" =/= outright impossible. A 0.0000000000000001% chance is still >>>>> 0% chance.

And even if they would be close to Earth, like Shake already said, the chance of Gemerl landing coincidently near Cream's house is utterly miniscule, but it STILL isn't zero.

However by your argument we should dismiss that too since the chances are "too miniscule" to be possible, even though it's not impossible and just very unlikely

And again, like we said a million times before, "miniscule chance" =/= outright impossible. A 0.0000000000000001% chance is still >>>>> 0% chance.

And even if they would be close to Earth, like Shake already said, the chance of Gemerl landing coincidently near Cream's house is utterly miniscule, but it STILL isn't zero.

However by your argument we should dismiss that too since the chances are "too miniscule" to be possible, even though it's not impossible and just very unlikely
Sonic being in the atmopshere and ending up near Cream's house is literally millions of times more likely than him being sent there from the nebula. Plus. depending on the where exactly in the game you beat Gemerl, he still ends up on earth even from different places. So yeah this is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back