• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh... That's pretty cool.

It seems like the deeper you dig into the series, the more you find involving stuff with the Chaos Emeralds and Power Rings.

Guys, Sonic is handeled really poorly in Smash Brothers that it's really sad. I might just make a little discussion board about it to.

-No new remixes, while other 3rd parties get them (now Sonic isn't the only one though)

-Sonic has an uninspired move set (comprising of just spins and stuff and not really getting any fan favorites outside of that like Sonic eagle)

-Uninspired alts. just recolors and little blings

-Sakurai ******* with us by hinting that Shadow might've been a fighter by revealing echo fighters and not including Shadow in the assist trophy trailer in the initial first showings

-Has like the worst character model like sheesh
6F7636C9-23F4-4D7F-B681-3DFCB8A2313E
Look at that muppet mouth

I would also like to point out that he was like one of the most obnoxious characters in smash 4, where people saw him as a cheap to play as.

Yeah that bugged the hell out of me when Shadow wasn't even an echo fighter yet freaking Piranha Plant was announced as playable.

He's the ultimate life form so it would make perfect sense to have him playable in a game called "Super Smash Bros Ultimate."

Let's not forget how Sakurai said that he wants to answer the fans' request, yet he denied Shadow even though he was the most wanted echo fighter.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
When you make Archie Sonic so strong that the best matches you can find for him are Digimon.
Bad news. Some guy on Reddit made a rant about how Sonic isn't multiversal so we're gonna have to downgrade him.

It was fun while it lasted.

MYHERO said:
-No new remixes, while other 3rd parties get them (now Sonic isn't the only one though)

-Sonic has an uninspired move set (comprising of just spins and stuff and not really getting any fan favorites outside of that like Sonic eagle)

-Uninspired alts. just recolors and little blings

-Sakurai ******* with us by hinting that Shadow might've been a fighter by revealing echo fighters and not including Shadow in the assist trophy trailer in the initial first showings
I totally feel you, I'm a Sonic main and the complete lack of development this character got is sad. If it's not spin moves, it's limited moves or copied ones. Sonic has the same down smash as Fox, his up tilt is Captain Falcon's up smash, Samus' back air, Pikachu's back throw and forward air, and everything else is a ball. I do like how good he is in Smash Ultimate though.

T1sNYr5
WA2tbgN
Some of the old Robotnik tech is... strange 0v0

Also

2KALs6e
Sonic phasing is older than I remember :v

Back