• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah that's ridiculous.

It's definitely a form of acausality though.
Not realy, with no futher context, this can simply meam that the character have Immortality so this would means that doesn't matter the amount of thime that he Waits. So "I don't have concept of time".

Solaris should have his AP justification changed.

I would get rid of the Egg Wizard mention as it's unnecessary and change it to this:

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Would destroy all of time, consuming all existing timelines and eats dimensions for lunch)

This would indicate that Solaris is at least decently above baseline 2-C.

I also think this should be added to Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Eyes of Solaris: Solaris can create rifts in time and space which can cause instant death by sucking objects into oblivion (blue) or spit them out as projectiles (red).

Is it bad that I've only beaten one Sonic game?? I've only beaten CD. I'm close to beating Advance when I realized this...

The real cal howard said:
Is it bad that I've only beaten one Sonic game?? I've only beaten CD. I'm close to beating Advance when I realized this...
I beat the original Mega Drive Games, both Sonic 4 games, Adventure, Adventure II, Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Colors DS, Sonic Rush, Rush Adventure and... only these.

Sadly I don't have played the new games because or I don't have how to do this (My frist console was a PS4) or because I don't have Money for ths (I need to save Money for a entire year to be able to bought the anual Digimon game).

The real cal howard said:
My record isn't much better.

I beat Sonic 2, 3 and Knux, Heroes and Generations.

@Shadow Sorry for the late response. I agree with the improved justification, kinda like what we did for the Archie Emeralds.

I remember I was a low-key Sonic fanatic. 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles, Adventure 1 and 2, Heroes, Unleashed, and Generations. Out of all of them, Unleashed gave me the biggest problem when I was younger. Eggmanland.

I still have the dream to play Unleashed and Generations, I'm waiting for a remaster for Ps4 0v0

But I know that the Adventure remake is far more possible than these remaster 0v0

They actually announced they ay be interested in doing a SA1 remake recently, nothing confirmed though

This is why said that these remake has a lot more chances to occour than Unleashed and Generations remaster.

To be fair, even the return of Ken Penders characters in IDW chronology is more possible than these remasters 0v0

Back