• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The new "Sonic" doesn't have gloves, and with that anatomy... reinforces the idea that he's naked.

genuinely spooked tbh

Reminds me of Andrew Pepoy's god awful art for the Archie Knuckles issues,which was Kinda a precurser to Boom Knuckles come to think of it.
RCO015 1462726130

You guys can joke about this, but I'm genuinely pissed at who thought THIS was a good idea. It's hard to be a Sonic fan when he is in the hands of ******* morons that doesn't know what Sonic really is about. Sonic is now the laughingstock of the internet again with many people saying the fan made Sonic movie looks better. Almost anything the fans can make will be better than the actual companies because they actually genuinely like the franchise and don't look at it for the money. Compare the reception of Mania and Forces for crying out loud. Jesus ******* Christ I never wanted to ******* admit that Sonic might be in better hands with people like Nintendo or Disney but the facts shows that he will, which makes me want to kick a ******* dog.

Thanks Shake, I shouldn't get so worked up about this, it's just that it's so frustrating that the Sonic franchise keep screwing up over and over again. The company needs to get its priorities straight.

You're right, the Sonic franchise does screw up. But if you think about it, Sonic's still a pretty strong franchise.

Sonic 06 doesn't stop me enjoying Sonic Unleashed, Colors, or Generations. Hell, the Mario movie was just forgotten about. It doesn't take away from the success Mario has had past it. So don't let a movie burn you out, especially when Sonic has classics or newer games you can always go back and enjoy.

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow 06 had some dam good music, so I could at least jam while I played it. Favorite track?
@HERO I aim to please.
Solaris Phase 1 because of how dramatic it is. It really hammers in that sense of urgency to stop Solaris before he devours everything.

@Maverick That's basically a good summary of who he is, yeah.

@Shadow I played Shadow's story as soon as I could, and that last scene during his story really left an impact on me regarding his character. Him proceeding to take off his Inhibitor Rings also made my jaw drop when I was younger lol.

When it comes to 06 music, I think my personal favorite was Kingdom Valley. I could jam along with it pretty well during that shitty Mach Speed sectio

The game did good on Shadow's story. Sonic having to rescue Elise all the time, yeah not so much.

I also like Mephiles's themes because of how creepy and evil they are.

I agree that Shadow's story was actually pretty good when you ignore gameplay, and Mephiles + Solaris were pretty good antagonists.

So I was scrolling through the Sonic Wiki to look for some stuff we could add, and I found something small.

Under Sonic and the Secret Rings:

Skill 78, Soul Resurrection. "Uses Soul Gauge to revive when defeated". That'd be another way to resurrect that could be added to Sonic's profile. There could probably be some more, but a lot of those seem to be just level ups from previous abilities.

Yeah, pretty much.

Skill 79 could be Resistance to Soul Manip, but it seems more like game mechanics on how the Soul Gauge works.

Speaking of osts, favorite sonic ost overall? For me it's Seaside Gate, the feeling of Nostalgia from when I was a kid and my worst worries were when 4kids and Kids WB was gonna be on fills me everytime I listen

Back