• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zamasu Chan said:
MYHERO said:
-No new remixes, while other 3rd parties get them (now Sonic isn't the only one though)

-Sonic has an uninspired move set (comprising of just spins and stuff and not really getting any fan favorites outside of that like Sonic eagle)

-Uninspired alts. just recolors and little blings

-Sakurai ******* with us by hinting that Shadow might've been a fighter by revealing echo fighters and not including Shadow in the assist trophy trailer in the initial first showings
I totally feel you, I'm a Sonic main and the complete lack of development this character got is sad. If it's not spin moves, it's limited moves or copied ones. Sonic has the same down smash as Fox, his up tilt is Captain Falcon's up smash, Samus' back air, Pikachu's back throw and forward air, and everything else is a ball. I do like how good he is in Smash Ultimate though.
His moveset is buttcheeks, his alts are ugly, no new remixes, trash stage variety, "Super Sonic can reach nearly at the speed of light", etc. But hey, at least he's good in tiers...I guess...

Some of these issues I had with Sonic was fixed in Ultimate. He is nowhere near as annoying, as they made him more aggressive instead of campy. And his mouth is fixed. As for no new remixes and shitty alts, I heard that it was due to licensing problems. I find this to be sketchy, but I don't know enough about the law to claim it is.

I don't want to complain about this because Sakurai has worked very hard on this. The fans crying is something that is looked down upon because of how whiny it makes us. But, I really have to draw the line when Sakurai **** teased us about Shadow being in Smash. He has introduced echo characters which is perfect for Shadow, and even replaced him with Knuckles in the assist trophy trailer. And for us to get turned down like that really just feels mean spirited on Sakurai's part. I kept quiet on how he was treated in Smash 4 (With no epic CGI trailer of his own, no remixes, wonky moveset, no variety in the stages, giving out false information) But for him to just pull out that trick on us, it really shows that he only has Sonic on the ride because of how crucial he is as a third party. He clearly does not care and would like to spit on the Sonic fans instead. And I can't even get mad at him because of how hard he has worked on this game. He even shows that he has physical problems where he can't even use a mouse properly anymore. So I'm not furious...I'm just disappointed.

@HERO You're probably right on about 95% of what you said, and I see where you're coming from here. It is a bit disappointing, and Shadow would've been a really cool addition to the roster.

But complaints are what causes the devs to strive to make it even better. If nobody ever complained about something you did, would you ever even improve aside from a self-realization that can rarely happen? If you don't complain in some fashion, then what you have a problem with has a chance of never being resolved. No matter how good something is, or how hard somebody tries, complaining is only ever there to express the needs or wants when you do it the right way.

Complaining Ôëá Whining, so don't silence yourself for it.

Setsuna tenma said:
Is it bad that I don't want Archie to be High 2A.They are more powerful as 2As.
I feel you. The stronger APH gets, the weaker it gets because their immortality becomes less and less impressive.

They would still be massively above baseline I think. Just like how 14 Pre-Great Harmony Emeralds = 2-A, it would just be High 2-A if Archie were to go back there.

Though I am liking that now they're powerful 2-As instead of being weak ones.

Setsuna tenma said:
Is it bad that I don't want Archie to be High 2A.They are more powerful as 2As.
Yup. Sometimes it's better to be powerful in a lower tier than shit in a higher one. Why do you think I downgraded MLP's High 4-Cs?

@Shadow You're right in that aspect, but there's something about them being the physically strongest non-infinite 2-As that's kinda cool.

Beside that, wouldn't they only reach 4-D power? That kinda sucks.

I've heard from Maverick that if Archie were to go back to High 2-A, they'd be baselines so I'm pointing out that I don't think that would be the case.

NiFHTS cameo appearing in Shuffle implies that the Dream World has a similar nature to Marginaryworld and they are in-fact connected as I believed , and that dreams extend to other worlds as the Comic implied ... Which would mean that Game NiGHTS being high level 2-B is more confirmed than before... YES.

Question being if the Game & Archie shares the exact same canon as Archie Sonic Comics or not ? If not , then that means there are two versions of NiGHTS: Game NiGHTS & Archie NiGHTS.... Both well into baseline 2-B. If true... Then that could make Archie/Game NiGHTS well into 2-A... By a ludicrously higher-end amount than what we have here already.

Ah, so I wasn't the only one lingering about. If that's the case, I'll occupy some of your time with a question.

Eggman or Robotnik?

Back