• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Void Resistance
Btw can this be counted as Sonic being able to survive in voids of nonexistence? Happens in Issue 19

Super/Ultra Sonic definitely can. He survived just fine when Solaris was consuming the multiverse and collapsing it across past, present, and future into a void.

Damn, I forgot to mention Existance Erasure in the previous revision thread!

@Shadow It also helps knowing that Enerjak did constantly lead with EE on a few occasions, so it's completely in-character for him to do so.

@Maverick Don't worry, buddy, I'm about to comment on your Eggman vs Bowser thread.

From this point on I'm denying everything, even if it's right. Y'all got enough ovo.

Nah, this seems okay...at first glance. What you're describing is okay.

Credit to Shadow, he's the one that found the scan.

This is just further proof that his Billionth Ring Aura acts to protect him. This time it's just more literal. A sea of green Chaos Emeralds literally just skyrocketed the 2-As to the strongest non-infinite on the site. Cal himself even said so.

Good damn job finding those scans, Shadow.

53000A77-0553-442B-AA3D-5ADB9BB733D7

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah more hax maybe.
Yes, Hax, Hax resistance and other things for everyone with the rings if they "Wish this more than anything else" or "Need this more than anything else".

I feel like we should organize Sonic's Power and Abilities section a little better. Specifically, Base Sonic. Look at any other profile in the Archieverse and you'll see the resistances at the end before the key divider, but Sonic's is smack in the middle of it.

Just a tiny nitpick, tho.

Some are very good.

Natan use a Power Ring to wish that Naugus was banished to the Zone of Silence.

Then when Sonic got stuck on a mountain, he would use the Power Rings to wish to leave, but Naugus influenced his mind by causing Sonic to want Naugus to leave the Zone of Silence.

In the end Sonic wished Naugus to be banished again into the Zone of Silence.

As expected, I'm spending a lot of time looking for scans in high quality. Unfortunately some will be impossible to achieve, like the story of Sonic vs. Naugus since the quality of the drawing was so bad that she never received a reprint. Instead they had to redesign the whole story to make it better.

Back