• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strange, because the idea of a Cosmic INterstate and the Zone Cops, is older than the begin of Penders in Archie.

It's start in the UK book of "Sonic in the Fourth Dimension" where there's a countless number of Multiversal cops that resides in a infinite universe,that conects to the whole mltiverse, where the concepts of lower ou higher don't exist.

I don't think that Penders really have that control of the concept behind the Cosmic Interstate. The name itself they possible can't use, but the concept they can.

That was actually an older video made by a younger ZaStando. It was content like these, that made me a fan of him. I'm sad that ZaStando absolutely hates me now.

Aside from his connected cosmology, I thought every thing else seemed reasonable like bubble universes and strong theory. But I just got agitated by him ignoring the advices I was giving him (Stop derailing, being rude etc) . I guess my agitation led him to believe that I'm a faker. I'm gonna make a separate blog detailing this chronicle I had with him, so he can understand my perspective after his 3 month ban, though I doubt he will listen.

Anything above 2-B there's simply no evidence supporting it. You can't just scale crossovers like that, especially when it's done for gag purposes, and Archie is a separate canon from the games.

Scaling sonic to MTG was a pretty strange thread tbh

I think his issue was stuff like that, and not being able to accept that we don't extrapolate IRL theory to fiction if the fiction doesn't give any reason to.

That too, he mentions how Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking believe in certain multiverse theories but by no means does that mean the work of fiction in question follows that principle.

ÒàïÒàïÒàïÒàïÒàï "Scaling Sonic to MTG was a pretty strange thread tbh"

What's strange is that it wasn't the focal point of the thread to begin with, it derailed into it. I asked why a realm that has existence and nonexistence correlating with each other is complex. To answer my question, that's when he brought up how Arabian Nights led to MTG into Sonic. I already told him to stop bringing in connected cosmology into other threads, since it had to be dealt with somewhere else, so for him to ignore my warning, and not even bothering my question to begin with, really got me from ticked to full blown mad at him.

I mean as if you had a crazy theory of what a sonic game could have, like story related or something else

UltimateFlare said:
I mean as if you had a crazy theory of what a sonic game could have, like story related or something else
Oh well in that case...

Shadow the Hedgehog 2

The story starts off with Shadow going on a mission to investigate strange accidents that has happened. The inhabitants have been reported to become white statues devoid of life, similar to what happened to the cast in generations. Within his investigations, he was ambushed by a stray Jackal. Said Jackal is the self-proclaimed "sole" survivor of the Jackal squad (Clues of where Infinite is unanswered and will remain unanswered for a long time so that the mystery can spice up the fandom). He attacks Shadow, but is absolutely demolished by him. Unlike Infinite, he isn't some crybaby and gets back up to fight Shadow again and again (He has the case of the Shounen protagonist, a trait that Sonic has been missing lately...). Shadow doesn't want to deal with the Jackal anymore and uses Chaos Rift for the first time in decades, and this time it doesn't move, it's fixed on one spot and sucks up the intended Target by locking onto the target's energy, which is whoever Shadow chooses (Take that Accelerator). It sucks up the Jackal and sends him outside space and time itself, a realm where absolutely nothing exists. There he drifts on as the lifeless statue Shadow was investigating in the first place until a certain villain rescues him. This villain is...hold onto your seats boys...Mephiles. It turns out when Sonic blew out the fire in 06, it didn't erase every aspect of Solaris. It turns out there is an infinite multiverse (**** you Cal, 2-A game Sonic) and in one reality, Mephiles has acasualty (lol), and therefore wasn't affected by Sonic's huff and puff. Mephiles, in this case, is completely different to the one in 06, he was never apart of the scepter, or any of the Solaris project, just a normal hedgehog scientist. When Sonic blew out the fire, instead of erasing Mephiles, it just gave him a flood of memories of what happened in 06. Mephiles then went onto research Chaos energy and the secrets of the multiverse, going so far that he gained the powers himself, equalling or even surpassing Shadow. With his powers, he wants revenge on Sonic's universe and creates the creatures called Khaos. Deformed chao, that has chaos powers themselves. These creatures start off slow in number, but increases and attacks people by sucking the out their life force which is what Shadow was investigating in the first place. Mephiles' control of Chaos has gotten so great that it led him to explore the void absent of everything itself without getting affected himself and that's when he sees the jackal drifting. He not only saves the jackal, but grants him chaos powers himself. Mephiles drops off the Jackal somewhere on earth and gives orders to hunt down Shadow (the memories he has been given led him to have a personal vendetta with Shadow and using a puppet that has the same drive as him is pretty dope). With Jackal's newfound power he sets off to find Shadow and kill him.

There are two playable characters in this. Shadow and the Jackal. This game is gonna be a beat em up instead of a boost gameplay. Sets in an open world. The combat is gonna be fast like Bayonetta and DMC. Guns are back, not the swearing though. Combat is divided up by two branches, weapons like swords and guns, and chaos powers, which will give them a buttload of new spatial and time hax. The story is gonna be divided between the two characters. Shadow's campaign is him investigating these Khaos and just where it might have came from. Jackal's story will be about a journey where he tries to find Shadow. But later on the story will intersect and both of them realizes where they were both being played by Mephiles, who has a goal of gaining enough power to destroy the said multiverse and recreate in his image. Shadow and Jackal will slowly learn to put aside their differences and trust each other as they will need each other to stop Mephiles (Gonna make sure a lot of yaoi comes out of this, cough fandom). In the end, Mephiles succeeds in gaining power and destroying everything. But, Shadow and the Jackal remains, as they turn into the super forms and stop him once and for all. But wait, Mephiles has gotten so powerful that he can't be killed. So the jackal will absorb him to constrain him for all of eternity, and when he does he recollects all the knowledge of Mephiles (By the ways Mephiles became omniscient and so has the Jackal). There he reforms the multiverse in the exact image it was before it. The jackal has to stay behind as he needs to restrains Mephiles (Kinda like Lapis and Jasper) so he says his goodbyes to Shadow and sends him away. And uh...Shadow looks at the sunset when he comes back home and the game ends there.

There's also a secret boss containing Enerjak.

So how much cancer have I given you all for this shitty fanfic you had to read through?

One weird idea I had post forces and seeing fanworks was this:The Chaos Emeralds and Phantom Ruby fuse into a single gemstone of absurd power, giving everyone, not just male hedgehogs, a stronger super form, that is orange (because gold and red).

However, the downside is that the power ***** with your mind, which altered the Sonic Heroes personality, making everyon some sort of asshole.

The adventure consist of stopping Eggman, along the way they have to learn to control this new power...all the while being an asshole to everyone and each other.

Yeah, pretty dumb stuff.

ShakeResounding said:
@HERO Tbh that was better than half of the shit I see from crappy fanfics.
Thanks but there is a difference between a good idea and a good execution. What do I have to do to bribe The Wright Way to write this all out.

Also I would wanna bring up that I actually don't want 2-A Game Super Sonic, because if that were to happen, I'm pretty sure he would be absolute fodder there. 2-C Sonic isn't doing so hot here, so if he were to get upgraded there, I'm pretty sure he will be the new bill cipher.

Though it would be nice to know that Sonic is canonically the strongest character in Smash by a wide margin. Even beating out Arceus.

2-A Game Super Sonic would be nice to have though. If only Sonic manipulated Chaos Energy more like his Sonic X & Comics Super state counterparts.

2-A Game Shadow on the other hand, if you want to use my fanfic, would not be as bad. Since he likes to spam a lot of his haxes. I'm not so sure though, since 2-As are far more haxxed than 2-Cs, but he will do better than Sonic, even if it's a slight margin.

Honestly Chaos rift would be absolutely useless. Even if my version has gotten small tweaks that are enough to quench the skepticisms.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't made Post Genesis vs Pre Genesis Matches. Besides the occasional Sonic v Sonic Match

Hey guys, I just noticed we still have the moon level calc linked to Post Genesis Sonic's AP Justification.

And shouldn't Omega and Nicole be immune to Mind Manipulation due to being a robot and A.I. respectively?

Back