• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol the framing of both the zoomed in leg and the MY EYESSSS meme actually makes it look like the fish is staring at the leg XD

ShakeResounding said:
@Nedge The base cast all need Type 1 Self-Sustenance in Base and Type 3 in Super Forms too.
For multiple profiles, it is better to have a CRT. From the look of it, it would be quick since we have agreements.

Super forms have limitless stamina and well, Sonic characters being able to survive in space is common knowledge. Something this simple to add doesn't need a CRT.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Super forms have limitless stamina and well, Sonic characters being able to survive in space is common knowledge. Something this simple to add doesn't need a CRT.
After the page, they have the justification on their profile to not be a big deal for addition.

I know how to do it off a gallery, but not on a random image. Lemme copy over the code from my message wall gallery real quick.

<Gallery orientation="square" widths="200" captionalign="center" captionposition="within" captionsize="large" bordercolor="#000000" bordersize="large" spacing="small" captiontextcolor="#ffffff navigation="true">

All that you need for the link is the end part with Navigation="true".

Then you just do your gallery stuff, but add the links. The code that links a picture of Oryx to his file looks like this:

File:Oryx_face.jpg|Oryx, the Taken King|link=Oryx, the Taken King

So I was thinking about adding some AP justifications to the Archie Chaos Emeralds with the scans from Issue 35 and from the other issues (ocean of Chaos Emeralds, 14 being 2-A, hundreds of tbousands/millions being fused by that panda, etc.). What do you guys think?

That's why I wanted to know about linking images, and tbh after 3 hours of trying and failing I gave up. It could be because I'm on mobile, but it just wasn't working lol.

But yeah, I'm thinking "innumerable" is the correct term here lol.

That's a nice find. Will be far more difficult to find 2-A matches for them though... XD

I should re-do the Haruka Kaminogi vs Titan Tails [Whichever is the strongest version of Tails] thread... Since the reason it was closed was because he was upgraded to High 2-A ... But I'm unsure AP wise how Haruka would do...

Here is a blog I am working on involving Haruka's AP . For AP Reference: She can destroy the Multiverse casually MoS , actually becomes strong enough to restart the Multiverse subconsciously without being aware of it at the EoS , & a much, much weaker version of herself was able to make her Universe resistant to the Multiverse being destroyed .

So this is what it is right now.

"(The Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence and exists outside the space-time of infinite universes. Can create a "Super Genesis Wave", which can rewrite all of existence within the Archie Sonic-verse. Empowered Super Sonic to perform his feats, such as defeating Solaris and the Egg-Wily Machine X. Granted the Ancient Walkers their power. Constantly sought by Dr. Eggman and repeatedly stated to be the most potent form of energy in the universe which should make them superior to the Ultimate Annihilator. Should not be infinitely weaker than the Master Emerald)".

I was thinking something like this.

"(The Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence and exists outside the space-time of infinite universes. Can create a "Super Genesis Wave", which can rewrite all of existence within the Archie Sonic-verse. Empowered Super Sonic to perform his feats, such as defeating Solaris and the Egg-Wily Machine X. Granted the Ancient Walkers their power. An innumerable amount of Chaos Emeralds (enough to *create an ocean and *cover the surface of a planet) were *fused together, and only the *power of 14 were needed to *threaten infinite realities.)"

The * is where we would link the appropriate scans to back those claims up. Mentions of the Ultimate Annihilator are kinda pointless, it's basic to assume the Chaos Emeralds are more powerful. Good enough wording?

After that's done, we could minorly adjust Super Sonic's AP to have "Powered by the Chaos Emeralds" right in the beginning.

I'm not sure if I should make a CRT on it tho, it'd probably be a little sloppy considering I can't properly link images.

Agreed.

>Aurora and the Ancient Walkers couldn't destroy him.

>He actually defeated Super Sonic in an alternate timeline.

>Erased someone and their entire city for the lols.

>Has pretty damn good mindhax.

>Corrupted the entire population in Dark Mobius by ripping their souls out and placing them into robots.

Anything else I'm missing?

^ To be fair, I think that I'm one of a few people how don't think that Penders is as a bad guy than people normally say 0v0

I wonder why in Pos Genesis Archie, they destroyed the Cosmic Interstate.

After all, the concept is older than the use in Archie Sonic itself.

Back