• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm iffy on Eggman having it tho since while he was Robotic for certain amount of the series he was later made flesh and blood

Robots and AI don't have it listed as immunity. Lot of people can still mindhax afuff like rhat.

Wokistan said:
Robots and AI don't have it listed as immunity. Lot of people can still mindhax afuff like rhat.
Could've swore we gave Robots immunity to Soul and Mind Manipulation unless it gets contradicted in verse. Also made a new thread to jump to when this one is full

We gave them immunity to soul for not having any, but there's enough people that can mindhax robots that it only warrants a resistance for that.

Even immunity to soul is a bit bad when there's dudes like Enrico Pucci who can force a soul onto someone then manipulate them through that.

Robots still don't have a mind in the conventional sense. They're just a bunch of wired circuits.

Granted, robotic mindhax is a thing in Star Wars.

Cool, I could do Enerjak vs Bernkastel.

But yeah, I've seen a couple of 1-A posts due to CF being outside time and space or Sigma "transcending all limitations."

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Shouldn't Game Super Sonic have reality warping because he fixed the destruction Time Eater caused?
It's possible since he restored all the damage Time Eater did before that, through a little more imput would be required.....

MYHERO said:
ÒàïÒàïÒàïÒàïÒàï "Scaling Sonic to MTG was a pretty strange thread tbh"

What's strange is that it wasn't the focal point of the thread to begin with, it derailed into it. I asked why a realm that has existence and nonexistence correlating with each other is complex. To answer my question, that's when he brought up how Arabian Nights led to MTG into Sonic. I already told him to stop bringing in connected cosmology into other threads, since it had to be dealt with somewhere else, so for him to ignore my warning, and not even bothering my question to begin with, really got me from ticked to full blown mad at him.
1. MTG? You Mean "Magic Of The Gathering" Card Game? Or am I missing something?

2. Yeah, ZaStando Actually Does Hates You, A lot, In his video's comment section he said "When You See a prick called "MYHERO" watch out, he's a prick" so..... yeah....... whether you're a fan or not you're sorta on his garbage list.......

Anyhow..... I'm just here to observe, make some sonic threads, and go to the To Aru. So and so....

@Imagine HERO's on a temporary leave, so don't expect a response from her.

ZaStando tried to get Game Sonic to Tier 1, which would never fly here. At least Archie Sonic had mention of an 11-D matrix, so I could at least see a potential argument there, but Game Sonic? Nah.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
That too, he mentions how Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking believe in certain multiverse theories but by no means does that mean the work of fiction in question follows that principle.
Dude, I'm not ZaStando, rumors are already going out there huh?

ZaStando27 only brought up Michio Kaku and he actually did bring up a good argument to be honest, "The Work Of Fiction In Question", Yeah if a main part of that theory is brought up, it should almost definitely apply.

It's sort of funny how Brane Cosmology Is Accepted But Bubble Cosmology Is Not even brought up or even known about.

I think the problem here is that VsBattle Has a geometrical Type Of String Theory And none of the other parallel universe types like the ultimate multiverse (Which is a thing) being brought up causes a paradox.

ShakeResounding said:
@Imagine HERO's on a temporary leave, so don't expect a response from her.

ZaStando tried to get Game Sonic to Tier 1, which would never fly here. At least Archie Sonic had mention of an 11-D matrix, so I could at least see a potential argument there, but Game Sonic? Nah.

"which would never fly here" I don't agree with Sonic Being Tier 1, If Tier 1 is what I think it is, it should be where 12D, hyperversal and the other stuff gets marked up.

Archie Sonic has more evidence and other things for 11D as well, Vibrations Between Dimensional Planes, Extra Dimensions, And Universes Not Even Connected To The Verse at all, could contain other physics unknown to the verse.

I think you guys should look at the bigger picture, to see what you guys think, not what "would fly".

If Debates About Bubble Cosmology was brought up more than it is, Game Sonic would actually be closer on the Tiering ZaStando thinks he should be.

Dude, I'm not ZaStando, rumors are already going out there huh?

ZaStando27 only brought up Michio Kaku and he actually did bring up a good argument to be honest, "The Work Of Fiction In Question", Yeah if a main part of that theory is brought up, it should almost definitely apply. Specify in this faction for me.

It's sort of funny how Brane Cosmology Is Accepted But Bubble Cosmology Is Not even brought up or even known about. It exists and it's a huge applicant to Michio Kakus String Theory believe it or not.

Now, someone accepting this, would say that sonic and the others couldn't scale, on the contrary, they can actually. Solaris And Time Eater can erase those. Super Hogs can beat them. Period.

I think the problem here is that VsBattle Has a geometrical Type Of String Theory And none of the other parallel universe types like eternal inflation multiverse, bubble multiverse, landscape multiverse and the ultimate multiverse (Which is a thing) being brought up causes a paradox.

@Imagine This place isn't a hive mind, and nobody here follows it either. Half of the people that hang out in this thread have differing opinions on practically everything Sonic related.

I don't think it would fly and I disagree with it.

ShakeResounding said:
@Imagine This place isn't a hive mind, and nobody here follows it either. Half of the people that hang out in this thread have differing opinions on practically everything Sonic related.

I don't think it would fly and I disagree with it.
Fair enough, but is it because you can't see sonic on that standpoint? Or because you have something that needs to be brought up about that? Those are my reads on you based on what you are saying.

Archie Sonic on my gripes should be 1-C Or 1-B. I actually made a question answer board on how quantifiable would be Archie since it has Vibrations Between Dimensional Planes, and Extra Dimensions

I'm still with plans to re-do the Dr. Robotnik page, I'll create a blog in the future. One of the things that should be in the page is Time Paradox Immunity with prep time. In Moibus future timeline, Sonic and his friends uses a Time Machine that Eggman created to change the past. Then It's said that the place where the Time Machine was, protect everyone from the timeline change.

There's another begins that are saved from the Timeline change. Tails create a Spatial armband that protect someone from space-time changes (He used in him and his Family), and Cobor create another one for Lien-da.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/qXvhcBV

Back