• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well I might as well list off a few hax that's going to be in the CRT tomorrow

Erazor gets necromancy (resurrected the dead), Shapeshifting (turned himself into sand after being defeated by Sonic), Universal range with abilities (he was said he was able to affecting the entirety of the Arabian Nights reality), and absorption and text manipulation (was absorbing the text of the Arabian Nights world, his text manipulation should also be above baseline since it was said it would be hard to bring back the text he absorbed and Darkspine Sonic was unable to restore the text me absorbed), he also gets resistence to possibly all of Shahra's abilities (he was said to have superior magic to her so she couldn't affect him)

Ifrit Golem gets possible text manipulation (it was said to be able to burn down the entire Arabian Nights world which would possibly also include the text that makes up the reality)

Sonic gets possible resistances to text manipulation (even though it was weakened, Sonic could still take hits from Ifrit Golem's fire)

Darkspine gets weather manipulation (Darkspine Sonic has the blue world ring which was shown to create storms)

both Darkspine and Alf Layla wa-Layla get passive text manipulation destruction (just by existing Alf Layla wa-Layla completely destroyed the Arabian Nights reality which would mean he destroyed the text that made up the reality)

whoops forgot the fact that Sonic gets resistance to Madness Hax from thw world rings (yeah I know he already has Mind Hax resistance on his profile but why not index it?)

also both Darkspine and Alf Layla wa-Layla also get passive madness hax via the world rings since they were said to be the cause of the Djinn to go into madness even though the world rings were hidden

All this stuff looks good.

Base Sonic should also have Weather Manipulation for his Optional Equipment via the Blue Ring as well

I haven't played Secret Rings, so take this for what it's worth, but wasn't Sonic somewhat affected by madness? With Darkspine being more aggressive and Jason using his werehog voice, but I'm not really sure.

The fact Sonic was still able to keep his character should be enough for resistance, even if he wasn't immune to it

To be fair, Sonic's aggressiveness could be because Erazor just killed an innocent person he manipulated and pretty much called her trash once she sacrificed herself to save Sonic's life.

Plus all the pent up anger he has for...well everything Erazor did.

I'm using the Sol Emeralds as proof in this thread for Chrono Navigator and Alien X scaling. ProfessorKukui claims the Sol Emeralds are 2-C for casually merging the 2 universes despite it happening over time, does the casually part have any true bearing on it's 2-C rating or would it still be 2-C if it wasn't casual since Kukui claims that overtime feats like this aren't quantifiable (also sorry for dragging Sonic in an Alien X thread and vice versa)?

Yes but let's say they don't work passively and instead Eggman has to grab them and say I will now merge these universes moehahahaha is that still 2-C?

Could someone else come to the Alien X thread and clarify that the Sol Emeralds are 2-C due to merging the universes and that the passive part of the description is just a bonus since Kukui chose to basically ignore User's second comment?

Because the 2-C feat is over time and it was the best example I could find for the Chrono Navigator which might also destroy universes over time so I brought it up in the Alien X thread. All I basically need is confirmation that it merging the 2 universes passively has no bearing on the actual rating and that it would still be 2-C if it were not done passively, so basically if no-one brought up it being passive as the main reason for it actually being 2-C in the revision thread to get the Sol Emeralds to 2-C, it would tremendously help my case.

Also, Space Colony Ark (Sonic X) is separated by keys but It doesn't list what those keys are.

Good.

Well, it wasn't how I imagined it, but there's a little timeframe between landings.

Wait a minute, Now that I got a better look at that clip, does Sonic (Sonic X) have Weather Manipulation from that feat?

He's avoiding the lightning. How in the world is that weather manipulation?

Because he was causing the lightning. You can clearly see the clouds swirling/reacting around Sonic's Spin Dash till they activated.

Still, it's looks like they are limiting Reality Warping from Super Sonic.

Not to say Super Sonic can't do it, but it looks like they're establishing limitations early on.

262CF839-3D7B-4FE0-BF79-63C9D8903E2A
2E27C251-0577-4959-9D22-8152ACDF62BD

That said, I like how they are keeping the fact Super Sonic is basically a Full Restore from Pokémon to Sonic.

Fatigue, Pain, Disease, etc, Full Restore and he stays at peak physical health after he powers down.

1D424AAE-FA45-4F47-9F49-48C745D6BE55

>"It only move the target on a limited range"

>Shadow with just one emerald teleported into his home dimension from aniyher dimension entirely.

Ok IDW.

Lol, yeah. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that they're trying to limit Chaos Emeralds to give more importance to other supernatural energy sources like the Topaz and the Phantom Ruby.

Back