• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wow.

I never thought we'd reach another thread any time soon, but it looks like it happened. Maybe we'll even get to 21 before next Christmas comes around OvO

The Spin Dash and Homing Attack... is Sonic just giving people rapid head bonks and kicks? Or is it from the sharpness of his quills?

DM? On a wiki account? I think you can only directly contact them on their wall.

Hey everyone, so I was wondering didn't Pre-Gen Archie Sonic have a resistance to time stop for resisting a machine Eggman built to put him in stasis (this was very early on in the comics tho) because I can't find it on his page anywhere?

I kinda wish someone would've asked Ian Flynn what he was going to do with Ultra Sonic before the SGW.

Ultra Sonic hadn't appeared in the comics since issue 71. People very easily could've forgotten about it since it was so close to the toon force era of the comics.

But then, Ian Flynn brought back Ultra Sonic in the Free Comic Book special right before issue 225, 154 issues later.

What were his plans in using that form?

I might eventually finally make that Secret Rings CRT to give Erazor Djinn and Ifrit Golem more hax and a tier upgrade + a 11-A key, one of the hax include text manipulation

Genericstickman said:
I might eventually finally make that Secret Rings CRT to give Erazor Djinn and Ifrit Golem more hax and a tier upgrade + a 11-A key, one of the hax include text manipulation
Going back to this. Is Sonic (or Darkspine) given anything in your plans?

In the old UI Goku vs Darkspine thread, his hax got talked down so he ended up losing. IIRC his reality warping was his most useful, but they argued it wasn't combat aplicable.

Back