• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MYHERO said:
be patient, it will come
Proving Super Archie Sonic is 5D & Why He Isn't 11D

[1]Rock The World 03/09/18

So it seems people have been doubting the information in Archie Sonic VS Paper Mario mainly due to the fact that AR wasn't exactly clear and vocal on why Archie Sonic should be a 5D being in his Super Form. I will also cover the Dimensional Matrix thing since I honestly think that it is one of the worst reasons for Archie Sonic just roflstomping Paper Mario with little difficulty in general. I intend on making sure I specify everything that I mean fully so that the wank/downplay can overall end on a topic like this. Without further ado, I bring you the topic at hand!

Why Archie Sonic is 5D

I'm just going to confirm that this solely focuses around the Genesis Wave. Archie Sonic already has other Multiversal showings for his Super Form regardless. I just thought I would specify that because the Genesis Wave is where the discussion of a 5D Sonic even comes in. Anyways, I digress, let's get back on topic.

One thing I want to clarify first is that the Genesis Wave did affect the Multiverse. Many people try to only say that Sonic's Universe was the only one affected by the Genesis Wave, but the scan they use to justify this is honestly faulty. When Eggman ramrods into Super Sonic with Egg-Wily Machine X, all he says is that "he'll take care of his universe". That doesn't mean he wasn't going to restore the Multiverse. All that was saying to Mega Man was literally like, "It's okay! You restore your universe and then I'll restore mine!" Considering the emphasis on parallel universes and the changes mainly focused on the Mega Man and Sonic Universes, that would mean we get that misconception out of the way.

Sonic stating he'll "take care of his universe"

Now, I'm probably going to get a question on how I know that it actually affected the Multiverse. Well, I don't need to even really clarify that because people who tried saying Sonic would only warp his Universe can see that this scan debunks that notion as well. Nicole, the artificial A.I., mentions that it wasn't just the planet and the universe that was affected, but it was the entire Multiverse itself that was affected due to what the Genesis Wave did.

Nicole stating this

If you somehow haven't taken any of what I've said seriously about the Multiversal scale up until now, then have a word with Ian Flynn. If you don't know who Ian Flynn is, he is basically the head writer of the Archie Sonic Comics (or at least was considering it has been discontinued now). He has stated on his website on one of the questions that he was asked that the Multiverse had indeed been destroyed by it. Pretty sure that's enough to beat this in now.

Ian Flynn stating the Genesis Wave destroyed the Multiverse - &t=7879&p=423239%3Ca%20href=%27/c/cartoon-fight-club/tag/p423239/%27%3E#p423239%3C/a%3E http://bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7879&p=423239#p423239

So how do we know that the Genesis Wave affected everything for sure? Well, take it from Eggman himself. He remarks on how Wily and him could only alter everything on a Universal scale with just one Chaos Emerald, but they could reshape everything on a scale far beyond that with all seven. This would include something like the Chaos Force which even people like Shadow know about. Eggman stated it would affect everything and had no limits on what it would affect in the Archie Sonic Pre-Genesis Reality.

Eggman stating the Genesis Wave would "reshape everything"

Shadow knowing about the Chaos Force

Alright, I'm going to have to explain the Chaos Force a bit here. The Chaos Force is basically a dimensional space above time and space. What does this mean? Well, it pretty much means that the Chaos Force is a higher plane of reality that is a 5th Dimensional Space. The Brotherhood of Guardians are basically Echidnas were a strong connection to the Chaos Force. Knuckles' Dad, Locke, is one of them who ascended to the higher plane even after his death due to being in the Brotherhood.

Chaos Force being a higher plane of reality outside of time and space

The Brotherhood of Guardian ascend to a higher plane of reality due to their connection to the Chaos Force

Another thing that is definitely interesting is the "Preciousstone". This stone basically supports the balance of the Multiverse itself. Realities such as Sonic's are ones upheld by it. The thing we want to highlight though is the "extra-dimensional" part. What does that mean? Well, it would mean that there are other higher realities in the Archie Sonicverse other than just the Chaos Force. That would mean they would be affected by the Genesis Wave as well.

The Preciousstone supports the existence of all worlds and "extra-dimensional" ones

Now, how can we confirm that it indeed did affect the Chaos Force at minimum? Well, Ian states that concepts from the Pre-Genesis Reality simply don't carry over to the Post-Genesis Reality. The Chaos Force itself is a concept created by the Writers to add extra elements and explain the Chaos Emeralds power. The fact we know that Sonic would restore this along with those "extra-dimensional" realities should be enough to prove he's 5D.

Ian Flynn stating it

Why Archie Sonic isn't 11D

Alright, so the main claim here is that the Professor states that there is a Dimensional Matrix. The Dimensional Matrix is basically something that is an 11D structure reality to String Theory in cosmology. The association is that people think that Super Sonic would rewrite the Multiverse which includes this "Dimensional Matrix". That's pretty much the reasoning for why Super Archie Sonic would be 11D.

Dimensional Matrix is mentioned by the Professor

String Theory - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_string_theory

First mistake here is assuming that the Dimensional Matrix part automatically means higher dimensions. The Professor literally states that "reality" will go "kaput". Some would say that "reality" is referring to the higher dimensions, but it would actually allude to the Universe since the main problem is that the Universe's space-time was shattered which made these Genesis Portals form in the first place.

Second would be discluding or not analyzing other possibilities. Dimensional Matrix if anything could refer to connections between Universes. That idea wouldn't even be far-fetched considering the Professor states that the Genesis Portals connect to other Universes. This idea wouldn't even be that out there considering we've seen Ifrit come through a Genesis Portal. Ifrit itself comes from another dimension to backup this notion.

Genesis Portals connect to other universes

Ifrit comes from another dimension/universe

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles follow a similar thing where they have a hub universe called "Turtle Prime" which connects to other realities. If Turtle Prime were to be destroyed, the entire Multiverse would suffer backlash as it would be destroyed. You'll see the reasoning for why I bring up Turtle Prime below.

Turtle Prime - http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Multiverse#Turtles_Forever

Anyways, Ian pretty much states that no zone could exist without Zone Prime. It is essentially like Turtle Prime in the sense than if it were taken down or to collapse, it would affect the Multiverse quite negatively if that wasn't self-evident. The overall conclusion here is that Archie Sonic isn't 11D. The Dimensional Matrix would refer to the gateway between universes similar to Turtle Prime if anything. Pretty self-explanatory as long as the scans are in front of you honestly.

Ian Flynn himself has said no other realities could exist without Zone Prime - http://bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3285

Back