• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, only like class 50
Probably a lot higher since it's heavy enough to stop Eggman's ship dead in its tracks. Pretty sure it's higher than any LS feat we currently have for base Classic Sonic

Edit: Nevermind. The clock only moves after Sonic is done moving the mechanism

Last edited:
Sonic is still spin dashing as the clock moves and stops the ship, so one could argue he's still actively pushing it to do so.

I decided to replay Superstars after I stopped when I unlocked Trip's story, jeez this game isn't fun (imo) like I can only play it in small increments before I get bored or frustrated and the bosses... the bosses (those "Dimps" moments from Rush were tame in comparison) that's all I have to say.

Seriously tho those Fang boss fights are trash, an effective way of silencing those fans who wanted to see him in the "modern" games tho lol!

Honestly I didn’t have much of an issue with most of the Superstars bosses, and for most of them I felt they were an overall improvement over the 10 second damage-boost fests we usually get (not saying all Classic bosses are like that, but a lot of them are). However some of them were really pushing it with their length, and that extra mode final boss was way too much. Multiple insta-kill attacks, two back-to-back phases with no checkpoint and the first one taking like 5 minutes, the first phase being incredibly boring, drawn-out and uneventful outside of the insta-kill stuff… yeah I never even finished it lmao

Last edited:
Probably a lot higher since it's heavy enough to stop Eggman's ship dead in its tracks. Pretty sure it's higher than any LS feat we currently have for base Classic Sonic

Edit: Nevermind. The clock only moves after Sonic is done moving the mechanism
Guide makes it seem more like a chain reaction, yeah.

"Setting the clock hands to midnight opens the clock face..."

arms are fair game though.

Last edited:

Please, just let Shadow keep these new abilities after the game end. I don't want yet another game all about unlocking new abilities to end with a vague "Maybe they'll never use it again" for the third time in a row.

don't worry goku has alot of abilities that he actually does not use

The f is going on here?
GPbEZ6QWoAAW9-_

I'm very interested in the Journal, I wonder if they'll finally make the Mural theory canon.
I've always believed that the Mural theory should be canon, and why wouldn't it be? The existence of the Artificial Chaos and the replica of the Master Emerald Shrine on Angel Island being inside the core of the ARK should imply quite clearly that Gerald had been to Angel Island a number of times in the past. And considering Shadow was made into a hedgehog, you couldn't convince me otherwise that Gerald didn't get some inspiration from the mural in Hidden Palace Zone.

I've always believed that the Mural theory should be canon, and why wouldn't it be? The existence of the Artificial Chaos and the replica of the Master Emerald Shrine on Angel Island being inside the core of the ARK should imply quite clearly that Gerald had been to Angel Island a number of times in the past. And considering Shadow was made into a hedgehog, you couldn't convince me otherwise that Gerald didn't get some inspiration from the mural in Hidden Palace Zone.
I thought that it was the case, but I was surprised by see so many people retweeting that reveal calling it like one of the worst things to happen to the series as if it was killing the last good thing about the series.

Considering this happens at the same time as Generations, Shadow keeping that for use at any time would kinda make plot holes in Prime.

Back