• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, the yellow energy around Shadow is when his Chaos Gauge is at maximum. This allows you to do Chaos Control. The enemies being stunned in ""Bullet Canyon"" is what happens when you hit an enemy with Chaos Spear. This is mapped to Triangle, on PlayStation controllers. You can tap it to fire one out, or hold to lock on to five targets. Then, I believe Shadow will throw out the 5 Chaos Spears at once, perhaps.

I've always wondered if there were some weird rights issues regarding the Sonic Universe, since that series was originally made by Archie. Then again, that just might be a side-effect of my confusion of the Archie rights in general post-Penders lawsuit. Maybe that might have something to do with all the spinoffs IDW does?
Absolutely the Penders lawsuit had a rippling effect towards the locked creativity for IDW, since SEGA doesn't want that mess to ever happen again.

One more thing I thought I'd mention. When Knuckles recounts the events of Sonic 2 to Wade's mom, she brings up top Wade how it nearly led to Knuckles "destroying the entire planet", which Knuckles confirms. I feel like this is more so in reference to the Master Emerald's power than Knuckles' own strength, but yeah, thought I'd bring it up
are we ignoring the fact that Wade's mom basically made him a
Code:
Honorary jew, or straight up called him jewish?

So, i was wondering. Why did we decide that the "baseline" level of power for a Super form should upscale from is the world rings that empower Darkspine Sonic? If the Chaos Emeralds are the strongest mcguffins in the verse, why not also make them upscale from the Precioustone? Especially if we're gonna literally accept that they are the "super-substance of dreams"? (which I'm still unsure about but eh)

So, i was wondering. Why did we decide that the "baseline" level of power for a Super form should upscale from is the world rings that empower Darkspine Sonic? If the Chaos Emeralds are the strongest mcguffins in the verse, why not also make them upscale from the Precioustone? Especially if we're gonna literally accept that they are the "super-substance of dreams"? (which I'm still unsure about but eh)
but they do, at their full power they are far beyond the precioustone(5D vs 6D)

Why is he 5-A? Doesn't Sonic One-Shots him?

He fights against knuckles a lot during his canpaign in S3K

The Eggrobo has access to many Eggman machinery like in Sonic Superstars and Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Tbh not sure, it does seem arbitrary.
The 7 Chaos Emeralds' baseline should scale to the Phantom King and the Klepto Mobile. Depending on Sonic Prime's placement in the timeline, they could maybe scale to the paradox prism, but they have no reason to upscale from the World Rings. Any mention about them doing so with thier "baseline" power should be removed from profiles and each Super form should go back to having a variable lifting strenght tier as a result imo. (Multi-stellar to immeasurable)

The 7 Chaos Emeralds' baseline should scale to the Phantom King and the Klepto Mobile. Depending on Sonic Prime's placement in the timeline, they could maybe scale to the paradox prism, but they have no reason to upscale from the World Rings. Any mention about them doing so with thier "baseline" power should be removed from profiles and each Super form should go back to having a variable lifting strenght tier as a result imo. (Multi-stellar to immeasurable)
I’m confused, why the Phantom King/Klepto Mobile specifically?

I’m confused, why the Phantom King/Klepto Mobile specifically?
Because the latter is the strongest creation Eggman has ever made without any artifact like the Chaos Emeralds or the Phantom Ruby (before the modern era). The Klepto Mobile is strong enough to match the Phantom King, who created the Egg Reverie zone and fought Classic Super Sonic. Eggman seeks the emeralds for thier unimagineable power, so they should be superior to anything he could build by himself (at the time), but not so superior that Eggman can't possibly match thier power with his best machines (seen once again with the Super Egg Robot in Advance).

Because the latter is the strongest creation Eggman has ever made without any artifact like the Chaos Emeralds or the Phantom Ruby (before the modern era). The Klepto Mobile is strong enough to match the Phantom King, who created the Egg Reverie zone and fought Classic Super Sonic. Eggman seeks the emeralds for thier unimagineable power, so they should be superior to anything he could build by himself (at the time), but not so superior that Eggman can't possibly match thier power with his best machines (seen once again with the Super Egg Robot in Advance).
I feel there isn’t really anything stopping the Klepto Mobile from being above baseline Chaos Emeralds though, since the statement “unimaginable power” suggests it’s a level of power unreachably superior to anything Eggman can achieve himself. In my eyes it makes more sense to apply that to their peak, since how can their baseline hold “unimaginable power” yet still be relative to some of Eggman’s machines with no outside enhancements? Not to mention the “unimaginable power” statement is from the Advance series, which are set after Mania where Eggman’s technology is less powerful.

Also another thing, doesn’t the Klepto Mobile primarily fight while holding the Phantom Ruby? The one time Eggman tries not to is when he grapples with the Phantom King, who just kinda sends him away.

I feel there isn’t really anything stopping the Klepto Mobile from being above baseline Chaos Emeralds though, since the statement “unimaginable power” suggests it’s a level of power unreachably superior to anything Eggman can achieve himself. In my eyes it makes more sense to apply that to their peak, since how can their baseline hold “unimaginable power” yet still be relative to some of Eggman’s machines with no outside enhancements? Not to mention the “unimaginable power” statement is from the Advance series, which are set after Mania where Eggman’s technology is less powerful.

Also another thing, doesn’t the Klepto Mobile primarily fight while holding the Phantom Ruby? The one time Eggman tries not to is when he grapples with the Phantom King, who just kinda sends him away.
The only alternative is to say the baseline level of the 7 emeralds is equivalant to 7 of the multipliers agreed upon on the recent power core/fake emerald CRT. This would downgrade most Super level foes in the Classic and Adventure era back to tier 4.

Or, of course, we can say the baseline of the emeralds is 5D, but that honestly makes less sense to me rn

The only alternative is to say the baseline level of the 7 emeralds is equivalant to 7 of the multipliers agreed upon on the recent power core/fake emerald CRT. This would downgrade most Super level foes in the Classic and Adventure era back to tier 4.
Yeah, personally I’m more for that tbh (unless someone else manages to convince me to think otherwise).

Hopefully it wouldn’t affect Low 2-C stuff though, since I believe the Egg Dragoon, Nega-Wisp Armour and Super Eggrobo should all still upscale from the Klepto Mobile due to them all using potent outside power sources. I think we’d only lose Low 2-C Perfect Chaos and Low 2-C Egg Wyvern as arguments, but I doubt that would be enough to downgrade the characters.

Last edited:
Baseline Super Forms being 5-D makes absolutely no sense
Unironically you can use Phantom Ruby-related statements and some of the superiority statements of Eggman robots to scale the base cast to the Master Emerald, Precioustone and Time Eater. It’s pretty goofy though so I ain’t gonna ever try that.

Say, shouldn’t the Final Weapon be 6D? It takes no damage from Hyper Sonic, can harm itself with its missiles and has an excuse to be this strong thanks to the Master Emerald.
Outlier. It can't be on par with Super Sonic and Hyper Sonic at the same time. That being said, its speed should be infinite. Not MFTL+ (for now at least)

Last edited:
Back