• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it is from what again? could you give a description of how it would be labeled? i am a little confused
Said forcefield is Cyber Space.

So anything connected to Cyber Space (like the Chaos Emeralds and Cyber Corruption) has that.

cant he script and play out a fight however he wants to
and arthur can manipulate the narrative,force characters in the story to pass through events,fight against each other,alter the ''visuals''of the world,or even decided the fate of the world itself.
it is more than just a metaphor,it is literal

and arthur can manipulate the narrative,force characters in the story to pass through events,fight against each other,alter the ''visuals''of the world,or even decided the fate of the world itself.
it is more than just a metaphor,it is literal
I dont mean as in comparing , i mean as if its any strong

so his plot manipulation works, he just never uses it, also i meant to ask what tier as in is it 7D or something
Well, since it's something from Sonic himself it should also be 3 or 4-D, since it's not linked to Chaos Force or stuff, but if it can affect all characters, it could probably be 7-D too

Btw does anyone know if there's gonna be like any manual or guidebook to Sonic Frontiers, one that gives us extra details (totally not so we can use them for P&A hax) about the game?

I researched and there's nothing substantial about the two online, archivists like Windii are more focused on old Sonic books right now.

Where was it said it required 5? Discussion rules say Contraversal threads should have more staff disscusion but not more then 3 votes

I like his new voice, actually. I has a different vibe than his Heroes voice, for sure. It's, like... game grumps Monika, I guess ?? But he has eyes and metal skin.
It's surprising to see him here, regardless.

Going past 2-A for Game Sonic has always been something I wanted to avoid. It just makes debating the verse slightly more boring to me.

Still, a solid upgrade is a solid upgrade.

Back