• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it would either be 3-D (via being a 2-D fictional realm to Sonic with a time component), or it would be 5-D (via being parallel with Sonic’s world, which can sustain four dimensional space and a temporal component).

And just picture it, finally Super Sonic’s three tiers can be retired for a single one. Looks nicer.

Last edited:
Well it would either be 3-D (via being a 2-D fictional realm to Sonic with a time component), or it would be 5-D (via being parallel with Sonic’s world, which can sustain four dimensional space and a temporal component).

And just picture it, finally Super Sonic’s three tiers can be retired for a single one. Looks nicer.
Are you talking about the tesseract thing? If so I don't think it would qualify for 5D, I can see and interact with a tesseract model and I'm not 4D

I thought being infinitely sized and being able to hold four dimension space would qualify a dimension as 5-D, tesseracts only exist as simulations and not real entities.

Well apparently containing a four dimensional structure within a greater space does not count as your overall space being four dimensional so, maybe not.

Kinda wanna get more input on that but at the very least, seems like Maginaryworld will be 5-D.
Unfortunately Sonic will be one of the weakest 5-Ds due to being one 5-D space.

Man scaling can be quiet tiring
dont-worry-you-can-scroll-v0-npcg4bxrx18c1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this guy 4D? Since he is holding a tesseract
What is the difference between 4-D space and a space that holds 4-D atp.

Edit: apparently the Tesseract has to be in motion and turning inside out to be considered 4-D, which is kind of a problem when the only instance was a comic. I have no doubt Eggman could create something like a real Tesseract but ig there’s no technical evidence.

Back