• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Within the JP dialogue during the introductory cutscene, Tails refers to the forcefield around the Starfall Islands as law-defying, which manifest "logical disparities" that go to the bottom of causality.[7]

Call me crazy, but I think this gives Cyber stuff from Frontiers both Law Manip and Causality Manip.

So Super Sonic gets Law/Causality Manip with normal attacks, and Super Sonic 2 gets passive Law/Causality Manip.
Would that mean Sonic’s get layered Law/Causality manip that could also effect type 4 acausality

Within the JP dialogue during the introductory cutscene, Tails refers to the forcefield around the Starfall Islands as law-defying, which manifest "logical disparities" that go to the bottom of causality.[7]

Call me crazy, but I think this gives Cyber stuff from Frontiers both Law Manip and Causality Manip.
I overlooked Law Manipulation back then but I thought Causality Manipulation was a given. We have it on the profiles at least. But yeah atm I don't think Sonic has it so he probably should. Law Manip for sure at least.

Would that mean Sonic’s get layered Law/Causality manip that could also effect type 4 acausality
I mean not really since he doesn't resist his own layered Cyber Aura.

Acausality Type 4 is just resistance to Causality Manip, so his Cyber Form's Cyber Aura would be layered Causality Manip that can affect Acausality Type 4.

Which is odd since normal Cyber Corruption couldn't do it, but I guess this means his Cyber Aura >> normal Cyber Corruption.

I overlooked Law Manipulation back then but I thought Causality Manipulation was a given. We have it on the profiles at least. But yeah atm I don't think Sonic has it so he probably should. Law Manip for sure at least.
I don't think causality manipulation is on any of the profiles.

WE MUST GIVE GAME SONIC ALL THE HAX.

Ah, probably because it's a factor of the forcefield and we wrongly scaled it to The End rather than Cyber Energy. Forgot about that.
Yep, we did (and I pushed for it so that's partially on me).

But at least this means he resists causality manip.

And if you think about it, an amped Supreme with his energy resisted Super Sonic 2's Cyber Aura, which affected Super Sonic, so The End (who should have Amped Supreme's resistance for obvious reasons) likely resists causality manip that can affect a Type 4 Acausal. Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

but he has resistance to Law Manip already, Cyber Corruption pierced through it, Overcomes it with Super and uses the Same Corruption that bypassed his Resistance
Acausality Type 4 is just resistance to Causality Manip, so his Cyber Form's Cyber Aura would be layered Causality Manip that can affect Acausality Type 4.
Type 4 gives immunity to normal causality manip cause they function on different causality, not a level of resistance

but he has resistance to Law Manip already, Cyber Corruption pierced through it, Overcomes it with Super and uses the Same Corruption that bypassed his Resistance

Type 4 gives immunity to normal causality manip cause they function on different causality, not a level of resistance
I guess it's more potent for Cyber Sonic 2 than standard Cyber Corruption is.

And the acausality page just says they have resistance to causality, not immunity.

Franchises like Final Fantasy, God of War, and Castlevania have fate hax that affects Type 4 Acausals despite them resisting it, it's basically like a layer.

Let's not give the people who think we're wankers any more ammo kek
You should still add Law Manip and Causality Manip, maybe mention the latter for Cyber Sonic 2 in particular affects Type 4 Acausals.

Remember, Sonic was honing his corruption to wield it as a weapon which is stated by Sage (which is also linked in the profile). It actually makes sense even from the narrative for him to make his Cyber Corruption stronger, a step above you could say.

Remember, Sonic was honing his corruption to wield it as a weapon which is stated by Sage (which is also linked in the profile). It actually makes sense even from the narrative for him to make his Cyber Corruption stronger, a step above you could say.
This.

Plus, it could also be mixed with his chaos energy from his Super form, but that's just a theory

Which is odd since normal Cyber Corruption couldn't do it, but I guess this means his Cyber Aura >> normal Cyber Corruption.

I don't think causality manipulation is on any of the profiles.

WE MUST GIVE GAME SONIC ALL THE HAX.
Acausality type 4 is imune to normal causality manip

Acausality type 4 is imune to normal causality manip
The page for Acausality just says that Type 4 resists it.

I guess it's more potent for Cyber Sonic 2 than standard Cyber Corruption is.

And the acausality page just says they have resistance to causality, not immunity.

Franchises like Final Fantasy, God of War, and Castlevania have fate hax that affects Type 4 Acausals despite them resisting it, it's basically like a layer.

I was thinking, since Sonic trained to turn Cyber Corruption into his own power, shouldn't he have Power Modification as well?

...Good lord. All the stuff I added to THE END 's resistances for no selling Cyber Corruption, yet I forgot actual resistance to corruption.

6:07
He did that by training Sonic to do so, as the flavor text clearly says that Sonic's training is what awekened the new power

If Sage says Master King is the one who turns the corruption into power, if Sonic says Master King is the one who turns corrruption into power, if Master King says he turns the corruption into power, and the game itself says Master King's trial (Not Sonic's and not training) turns the corruption into power, than I think Master King is the one who turns the corruption into power.

I say this because I can't find this in his profile (btw, he has two "restorations" one in passive and one in activated, the activated one has no justification)

Back