• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally disagree with the Doom Powers being an amp, yes they make Shadow stronger that's because they give him more abilities making him a more versatile fighter rather than increasing his strength and speed.
That’s fair. The statement that Black Doom grows stronger every time Shadow does makes it seem more like a proper strength amp to me, though I can see how it could all be interpreted differently. The only real difference though is whether that means base Shadow scales to modern Devil Doom or not, which may or may not matter depending on how that character scales.

Last edited:
On the topic of Void and Low 1-C by extension, could we scale Base Cast/Low End Super Forms to them based on Infinite being Base Sonic's strongest foe yet, and The Chaos Emeralds being the Ultimate Power, and would thus be superior to the Precious Stone?

On the topic of Void and Low 1-C by extension, could we scale Base Cast/Low End Super Forms to them based on Infinite being Base Sonic's strongest foe yet, and The Chaos Emeralds being the Ultimate Power, and would thus be superior to the Precious Stone?
By our current logic for the Super form baseline, that would be valid, but our current logic is backed up by 0 evidence.

Doom Powers probably make him stronger, he believed it would be unfair to use them against Sonic.
From what Shadow said it seems like he didn't want to beat Sonic with power that wasn't his (since it came from Doom) rather than it being unfair. Plus, using Doom Powers can give Shadow an edge over Sonic without it giving him a boost in stats.

Like Pepto I don’t agree with upscaling the baseline of seven Chaos Emeralds above any kind of power source using this statement, as it’s pretty clearly referring to their full power and is also contradicted by other power sources scaling above their baseline or even their peak. However you could maybe argue Metal Overlord could upscale from it depending on how you interpret a downgrade. If you went the route of “peak Adventure Super Sonic is weaker than peak Modern Super Sonic” for example, then you could maybe scale the former above the Maginaryworld stuff. Also you could maybe use Metal boasting about his strength since it’s pretty well deserved for that point in time, but using a villain’s bragging is always shaky and I’m not sure if he even knows about Maginaryworld (is Metal in Shuffle?).

Last edited:
Like Pepto I don’t agree with upscaling the baseline of seven Chaos Emeralds above any kind of power source using this statement, as it’s pretty clearly referring to their full power and is also contradicted by other power sources scaling above their baseline or even their peak. However you could maybe argue Metal Overlord could upscale from it depending on how you interpret a downgrade. If you went the route of “peak Adventure Super Sonic is weaker than peak Modern Super Sonic” for example, then you could maybe scale the former above the Maginaryworld stuff. Also you could maybe use Metal boasting about his strength since it’s pretty well deserved for that point in time, but using a villain’s bragging is always shaky and I’m not sure if he even knows about Maginaryworld (is Metal in Shuffle?).
He's not in Shuffle, no.

Since people asked about it a few days ago, the Lore Manager got to explain on his own words the process of how they work with the lore. There'll be a future announcement of how the lore team works, as official releases are by definition the moment they really make the final decision (So anything from tweets or similar stuff is only temporary to give a general idea of what happened and not official canon). For the manager, it's clear their intent is not to remove anything from the past, but to gather all the content and give it a chance to be expanded.

https://x.com/MisterCrits/status/1849308547466809757

Honestly, I thought that all of this was just common sense on how large brands are managed in general (At least in an idealized way), but I seems that my expectations were far removed from the actual thing.

Interesting how Shadow gets amped by Black Doom however in their final confrontation Shadow is technically still holding back (similar to how he refuse to use Doom powers against Sonic) since he didn't take off his inhibitor rings, so how will that affect the scaling chain?

Back