• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the Time Eater scene, are you referring to when Eggman explains how he found the Time Eater or when Tails explains what it does? Because knowing Ian Flynn: he's going to unknowingly write something that retroactively bumps the events of the game.
The Tails one, here the screenshots. Isn't much different, so I even wonder why he changed to say "dimensional energy"

So one of the things I was initially concerned about when playing Shadow Generations was that Shadow's White Space hub was pretty damn small as a open zone. But once you beat the first boss, the Biolizard, it opens up completely and I think it's pretty good.

Not as good as the open zones in Sonic Frontiers, at least in my experience thus far, but it's pretty nice that SEGA made the White Space for Shadow a decently big place for Shadow to explore.

Also since we already know what happens, I just want to say that the Biolizard fight in Shadow Generations ******* ROCKS!

I don't know if it's because of Sonic Frontiers or something, but I think Shadow Generations is going to continue the trend of having stellar boss fights just based off the Biolizard fight alone. I'm biting my nails in anticipation when I inevitably get to Metal Overlord, that's going to be insane.

No, not from what I can find. There are things brought up as "possibly" meaning infinite, but, I don't think the blog ever goes into it.

I want to consider infinite-sized universes for myself, but, I don't believe in the Sonic Prime evidence, so I'm looking for more. (I know there's the alt text in that Shadow Gens tweet, but, I don't feel that is being literal, so.)

No, not from what I can find. There are things brought up as "possibly" meaning infinite, but, I don't think the blog ever goes into it.

I want to consider infinite-sized universes for myself, but, I don't believe in the Sonic Prime evidence, so I'm looking for more. (I know there's the alt text in that Shadow Gens tweet, but, I don't feel that is being literal, so.)
The Sonic Prime evidence is bad by itself, yeah

Back