• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do we consider character's abilities in mobile games cannon? Since the Boost page uses a link to a Sonic Jump video for proof of Spaceflight
In summary of what I know, Sonic 4 and Dreams Team yes.
Jump I understand yes
Dash 1 I don't know (maybe yes because of the existence of a comic, The second is its own thing, so whether the first is canon or not doesn't help or hurt it.)
Sonic Runners in discussion (I won't stop mentioning it, sorry not sorry). . The rest I don't think so (things like the mobile version of unleashed, Speed Battle or the Sonic Olympic games)

I guess Black Doom really was alive in the Ark. I thought he'd be back just because of the Time Eater, but if he's back on his own, I guess that means he has crazy survivability.

In summary of what I know, Sonic 4 and Dreams Team yes.
Jump I understand yes
Dash 1 I don't know (maybe yes because of the existence of a comic, The second is its own thing, so whether the first is canon or not doesn't help or hurt it.)
Sonic Runners in discussion (I won't stop mentioning it, sorry not sorry). . The rest I don't think so (things like the mobile version of unleashed, Speed Battle or the Sonic Olympic games)
I don't see any problems with Sonic Dash being considered canon

Not only is it clearly Sonic's universe (What else could it be? The Infinite Other-dimensional space from Otherworldly Comedy?), but why would they be hyperbolic about its size? I could understand hyperbolically referring to thr distance between Shadow and Maria as infinite since one is dead and the other isn't, but that's not what they did

Not only is it clearly Sonic's universe (What else could it be? The Infinite Other-dimensional space from Otherworldly Comedy?), but why would they be hyperbolic about its size? I could understand hyperbolically referring to thr distance between Shadow and Maria as infinite since one is dead and the other isn't, but that's not what they did
I mean, do you think that Shadow fell from the ark and Maria followed him?, I think the whole.pic is symbolic also the simile in the description (and specifically the word abyss) but who cares I don't want to be a fun killer

It was me who did find it and show it to Omega
I know the feeling
I mean, do you think that Shadow fell from the ark and Maria followed him?, I think the whole.pic is symbolic also the simile in the description (and specifically the word abyss) but who cares I don't want to be a fun killer
You're not ruining the fun. Debating is (meant to be) part of the fun, and the exact same thought crossed my mind. Thing is, Shadow and Maria are depicted and stated to be in the same world here, and that world is what's reffered to as infinite. No matter how you slice it, this is an infinite universe statement.

There's no reason to assume that infinite doesn't actually mean infinite here just because of sheer skepticism.
It's not "skepticism" nor "infinite doesn't actually mean infinite", just a passing thought especially coming from someone who's read a lot of novels and poetry.(You'd be amazed at how much scaling stuff can be extracted when certain things from them are taken literally).That said, I don't really care whether the universe is infinite or not. Honestly, I'm fine with it either way (infinte universe is always based ngl)

Seems like the manga is already being shared.

The White Space is defined as "a place in which time and space hold no meaning", Shadow can make changes in White Space and they will be changed in the normal world if those related to the change manage to escape, so Shadow wants to bring Maria back from the White Space. There are 3 orbs of power in White Space, anyone who gathers them will be powered up and can use them to make a wish.

Seems like the manga is already being shared.

The White Space is defined as "a place in which time and space hold no meaning", Shadow can make changes in White Space and they will be changed in the normal world if those related to the change manage to escape, so Shadow wants to bring Maria back from the White Space. There are 3 orbs of power in White Space, anyone who gathers them will be powered up and can use them to make a wish.
Given how much the manga has been pirated already, I predict that this will be the last chapter we get before it's cancelled.

That's...a pretty interesting motivation for Shadow, to be honest. I was initially going to say that it's pretty ridiculous that Shadow wants to bring back Maria, but I can kind of see that even after accepting his past and what happened in the past, Shadow would want to try bring back Maria. So, my bold prediction for SxS Generations is that the story will be about Shadow fully coming to terms with Maria's passing and learning to live on while keeping her memory and dreams alive.

Given how much the manga has been pirated already, I predict that this will be the last chapter we get before it's cancelled.

That's...a pretty interesting motivation for Shadow, to be honest. I was initially going to say that it's pretty ridiculous that Shadow wants to bring back Maria, but I can kind of see that even after accepting his past and what happened in the past, Shadow would want to try bring back Maria. So, my bold prediction for SxS Generations is that the story will be about Shadow fully coming to terms with Maria's passing and learning to live on while keeping her memory and dreams alive.
In the manga Shadow gets to go early to White Space, right after Maria sent him to Earth. So from Shadow's point of view, he hadn't any time to process what happened, he left with Maria falling down and then reality broke apart into the White Space. No idea if the manga is branching off from the main timeline, if they'll be connected with the main game, or something else.

Back