• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the manga Shadow gets to go early to White Space, right after Maria sent him to Earth. So from Shadow's point of view, he hadn't any time to process what happened, he left with Maria falling down and then reality broke apart into the White Space. No idea if the manga is branching off from the main timeline, if they'll be connected with the main game, or something else.
Oooh...that makes more sense as to why Shadow would want to try reviving Maria while in White Space, this was shortly after Maria died and when Shadow was sent to Earth.

So my question is: does Shadow need to do anything in order to get these orbs to grant his wish or did that chapter end before we got anything?

Oooh...that makes more sense as to why Shadow would want to try reviving Maria while in White Space, this was shortly after Maria died and when Shadow was sent to Earth.

So my question is: does Shadow need to do anything in order to get these orbs to grant his wish or did that chapter end before we got anything?
There's a flying one-eyed ball monster that is telling Shadow about it, he said they are hidden, just need to find them. The first one was in the Ark. But he also said "Did you believe me?", so maybe he is lying about the wishing orbs.

There's a flying one-eyed ball monster that is telling Shadow about it, he said they are hidden, just need to find them. The first one was in the Ark. But he also said "Did you believe me?", so maybe he is lying about the wishing orbs.
Interesting, and I'm assuming that it's not Doom's eye? Because I think it'd be pretty cool if the manga made this the first time Shadow ever encountered Black Doom.

By the way, would you be able to provide a link to this manga at all? It doesn't need to be translated, I'd just like to see the raws if that's cool with you.

Interesting, and I'm assuming that it's not Doom's eye? Because I think it'd be pretty cool if the manga made this the first time Shadow ever encountered Black Doom.

By the way, would you be able to provide a link to this manga at all? It doesn't need to be translated, I'd just like to see the raws if that's cool with you.
We can't share links to unofficial content here, but if you know Windii's blog, she links her subs group there.

Oh, this is nice. On Corocoro after some time you can read one free comic per day, and chapters become free to read after one month from the looks of it. So those who want to read officially (And know Japanese) can do so delayed one month if they can't buy the magazine copies.

Oh, this is nice. On Corocoro after some time you can read one free comic per day, and chapters become free to read after one month from the looks of it. So those who want to read officially (And know Japanese) can do so delayed one month if they can't buy the magazine copies.

Did they say anything about canceling it? I heard they talked about it with the first issue

Did they say anything about canceling it? I heard they talked about it with the first issue
Not from what I heard, I doubt it would happen. It's the standard "they are pirating too much the manga", but I think rarely this affects the manga considering it's only sold in Japan. In fact, they just announced a new manga (written by Ian Flynn), and considering the manga is a tie-in to the game, I think the manga is safe.

So huuuuuuuuh.........blatant Infinite universe confirmation........damn, after all the trouble i had to make it accepted Click in "Alt"
For me, I do need more than this, since this could be more so symbolic than literal. Maria was never in space like this after all. But still thank you for sharing this.

Not from what I heard, I doubt it would happen. It's the standard "they are pirating too much the manga", but I think rarely this affects the manga considering it's only sold in Japan. In fact, they just announced a new manga (written by Ian Flynn), and considering the manga is a tie-in to the game, I think the manga is safe.
I've also heard that most of the pirating is from English speaking territories, and this manga isn't be sold in said places already. So, I can't imagine any of the pirating is actually biting too far into sales if said pirates aren't even being sold to in the first place.

Based crt...

Although after reading sonics profile I had a slightly concerning thought. What if sega pulled a fast one on us and decided that prime and idw were no longer canon? Because that sounds like a ton of profile restructuring if it did happen. I also wouldn't be surprised if the games adapted idw arcs their own way to make a dbz manga vs anime type cinerio where the profiles would change anyways.

Based crt...

Although after reading sonics profile I had a slightly concerning thought. What if sega pulled a fast one on us and decided that prime and idw were no longer canon? Because that sounds like a ton of profile restructuring if it did happen. I also wouldn't be surprised if the games adapted idw arcs their own way to make a dbz manga vs anime type cinerio where the profiles would change anyways.
i would find that hard.....they are making a lot of effort in making everything feel connected after all

I would dislike IDW being decanonized for multiple reasons, but one of the lessor ones is that Starline having direct, canon scaling to Sonic makes VS Hobgoblin much funnier I think, and IDW decanonization would remove that

i would find that hard.....they are making a lot of effort in making everything feel connected after all
Eh I guess I could see that with idw since Tangle was mentioned in Frontiers so they have to roll with it. But I really wouldn't put it past Sega to decide on a whim that prime never happened but who knows maybe I'm just paranoid.

With how painfully stupid Sonic is in Prime along with several other inconsistencies I am 100% for its decanonization
Harsh but I agree 10/10 take.

Still it would kind of suck for the profiles here since I can tell that restructuring them would be a pain.

Back