• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here you go.

Also IDW is gonna be going through revisions soon that'll upgrade Sonic's speed and those who scale
As predicted all the IDW exclusive characters all got Ls (The power of being a established legacy videogame character is truly unmatched).

*Surge is dead (but not really since we know she's back in issue 53) and Sonic didn't really take her seriously imo (He's dealt with enough imposters already lol).

*Kit is offline, Tails pretty much outsmarted him with a bit of talk no jutsu mixed in (Also Kit has Ice Manipulation now, he really is a mini Chaos).

*Starline is dead (possibly for real according to Ian Flynn but again he's infamous for being a prime example of anti-WoG so who knows?). Eggman pretty much pulled "you may be a villain but not a super villain" and obliterated the platypus.

A great issue to be sure but still overall pretty much the "meh" standards I've come to expect from IDW Sonic (Still tricky to get invested when the worldbuliding is surface level at best).

Please don't lewd Sage guys. At least until Sega says the classic "she's a thousand years old" schtick cause right now she's just a child

2601506_weather0witch_sage-sonic-frontiers.png

High quality Sage art.

In regards to that thread.
Apparently the source of MW being explicitly called a universe was in a promotional magazine.
Can someone link that specific magazine issue?

Ian's DB vs Sonic shenanigans once again on Bumblekast this morning. It's gonna reach a boiling point where he says we're all idiots for misinterpreting Sonic all these years. I can feel it in my bones.

Which is funny because that wasn't even the question really. He just strongly prefaced his answer almost in annoyance & defense,like he's sick of the people comparing "fodder" like sonic to DBS

I agree that WoG is invalid. However, he is kind of doing merciless damage to an already highly contested scaling chain in a verse he writes for. Shame...

I mean, can't really blame Ian for thinking base Goku is above any Sonic character? Even without being into power scaling it's common knowledge he could blow up the universe from episode 12 of DBS and that he's gotten ridiculously stronger since that episode

I mean, can't really blame Ian for thinking base Goku is above any Sonic character? Even without being into power scaling it's common knowledge he could blow up the universe from episode 12 of DBS and that he's gotten ridiculously stronger since that episode
This is the same franchise where the Time Eater literally consumes a timeline as it's weakest showing. Hell, Flynn even stated that Solaris was consuming the concept of time itself in another podcast. No universe, let alone multiverse, is gonna survive that

Hell, Flynn even stated that Solaris was consuming the concept of time itself in another podcast. No universe, let alone multiverse, is gonna survive that
Wait he actually said?

Nevermind then if he thinks Solaris can cosume the actual concept of time itself I don't see why he thinks base Goku solos the verse, unless he thinks Solaris doing his time erasing shit doesn't scale to his attacks or something.

Not the first time that happened, such as when someone asked about a fight between Enerjak and Thanos with IG, and he said that Thanos could wipe out half of all life with the IG, while Enerjak at most erased some people in a city. Most of the time he really doesn't seem to think much about Sonic being "cosmic" level, and this is basically he putting Enerjak of all things at city range at most.

Or how he basically thought that Super Sonic would be unable to reach out of the gravity of the sun and basically be trapped inside of it.

Sometimes it seems that even "planet level" isn't a thing that Sonic could reach, I think I also remember he said that basically Cell was stronger than basically anyone in Sonic as well. As far as Ian is concerned, basically, Sonicverse basically caps at planet level and what seems to not be is... inconsistent? who knows.

This is the same guy who said Vader would blitz Hulk,render him helpless with a force choke, & cut his head off,then said recently said that Blaze would be an even fight for Obi-Wan. He didn't specify Legends,616,or Sol Emeralds though. He's all over the map regardless.

Goaty official sonic thread

Had to stop him before he destroyed the universe (when the official sonic twitter is more based powerscaling than some WoG)

Back