• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yugioh Season 0 quote?
"The door of darkness opens" ???
Blue-Eyes represents power. Red-Eyes represents potential. They are not the same.
I still prefer Red-Eyes from an aesthetic PoV while Blue-Eyes naturally are more competitively viable.

Speaking of eye colours do you think certain Sonic characters should be the only ones to have specific eye colour ?(E.g: iirc Knuckles is the only reoccurring character to have purple eyes)

Well...uhhh. You can't really built both deck without the other (specific) cards from each archetype now can you? You can't built both deck only off a Dark Dragoon.

Well...uhhh. You can't really built both deck without the other (specific) cards from each archetype now can you? You can't built both deck only off a Dark Dragoon.
That is a good point you have there - you need both Red-Eyes & Dark Magician cards alongside Dark Dragoon in order to build decks with it. However, it still doesn't change the fact that the card is both annoying to play against and even worse than Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer.

What would you guys like to see in Sonic Prime? I know many people want something like NWH but I would like to see Sonic visiting alternate timelines like one where Maria didn't die and became a mad scientist or where Perfect Chaos destroyed the world again, Evil Shadow from his dark endings in STH, etc. (Though I doubt we'll be getting anything close to the latter)

What would you guys like to see in Sonic Prime? I know many people want something like NWH but I would like to see Sonic visiting alternate timelines like one where Maria didn't die and became a mad scientist or where Perfect Chaos destroyed the world again, Evil Shadow from his dark endings in STH, etc. (Though I doubt we'll be getting anything close to the latter)
Super Sonic vs Fleetway Super Sonic season finale

Definitely some alternate timeline hopping. Though I would like to see Maria meeting a mad scientist Maria that’s NOT evil.

j2c38mfs0oh81.png

The arts says it's Sonic and Shadow VS Metal, so Shadow is not against Sonic here. It also looks like Shadow is looking at Metal rather than at Sonic

Back