• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SJG is making edits on plenty of sonic profiles that removes, changes or adds hax without a CRT, might wanna be on the lookout for anything that's debatable and not self evident. Is Mephiles' energy spear just an energy blast or a weapon? Because that was removed too.

Last edited:
SJG is making edits on plenty of sonic profiles that removes, changes or adds hax without a CRT, might wanna be on the lookout for anything that's debatable and not self evident. Is Mephiles' energy spear just an energy blast or a weapon? Because that was removed too.
Yeah, he's not getting enough input in any of his CRTs. You should link the edits and take it to either the Rule Violation or the Vandalism. Maybe the former, I don't think it's malicious intent.

But a lack of patience because no staff shows up is no excuse. His unaccepted edits need to be reverted.

Yeah, he's not getting enough input in any of his CRTs. You should link the edits and take it to either the Rule Violation or the Vandalism. Maybe the former, I don't think it's malicious intent.

But a lack of patience because no staff shows up is no excuse. His unaccepted edits need to be reverted.
I mensaged him on his wall......on mobile rn, so can't revert them

This is a reportable offense, iirc.

I already reported this in the Wiki Vandalism Thread. Are there any other pages being vandalized besides Archie Sonic and Silver?

I already reported this in the Wiki Vandalism Thread. Are there any other pages being vandalized besides Archie Sonic and Silver?

The Haxes added should have always been a part of Super Forms, since they are only gained by several chaos emeralds and some abilities shown by super forms weren't in the profiles in the first place.

On Mephiles' profile I added the scan from Prima guide that called it an energy beam.

The Haxes added should have always been a part of Super Forms, since they are only gained by several chaos emeralds and some abilities shown by super forms weren't in the profiles in the first place.

On Mephiles' profile I added the scan from Prima guide that called it an energy beam.
Already said it on Omegatronic's message, but here is justification on limited resistances:

Enerjak was drained of his energy when incased in Egg Grapes, I count that as only limited resistance.

SGW eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to, along with that Wily, who was not protected by anything wasn't affected by the Wave.

Guess these really needed a crt

Wily, who was not protected by anything wasn't affected by the Wave.
Actually, he was affected by the SGW as stated by Eggman in the Worlds United crossover since Mega Man's successful usage of Chaos Control rewrote his reality. Here's the scan where he says this.

SGW eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to,
To be fair, Sonic and Eggman were completely unaffected by the Super Genesis Wave and could remember the Pre Genesis reality despite the SGW conceptually destroying and rewriting all of existence. At the very least? I believe that Sonic should have a full on resistance to the SGW because he wasn't affected like Mega Man was.

Already said it on Omegatronic's message, but here is justification on limited resistances:

Enerjak was drained of his energy when incased in Egg Grapes, I count that as only limited resistance.

SGW eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to, along with that Wily, who was not protected by anything wasn't affected by the Wave.

Guess these really needed a crt
Eggman tailor made a GIGANTIC Egg Grape to drain Enerjak & it still got nuked.

Eggman & Wily programmed the SGW so they could be the ones to witness in awe the changes to reality, all of their dialogue throughout Worlds Collide makes that pretty clear. Literally everything else was wiped out.

Last edited:
Wily gains memories from an altered past,present,& future immediately when they launch the first wave in Worlds Collide. He & Eggman affected themselves too,but they're the only ones witnessing it happen. That & the Egg-Wily Machine X was amped by chaos energy,broken into pieces or not.

So yeah,they have a couple of reasons why they didn't get distorted by the SGW initially.

Actually, he was affected by the SGW as stated by Eggman in the Worlds United crossover since Mega Man's successful usage of Chaos Control rewrote his reality. Here's the scan where he says this.

To be fair, Sonic and Eggman were completely unaffected by the Super Genesis Wave and could remember the Pre Genesis reality despite the SGW conceptually destroying and rewriting all of existence. At the very least? I believe that Sonic should have a full on resistance to the SGW because he wasn't affected like Mega Man was.
I really need to reread Unite..

Wily was not affected by it when he got ejected out of Egg Wily Machine X, showing no signs of being warped like Sonic and MegaMan, and Sonic and Eggman would eventually succumb to the effects, efficiently forgetting the old reality and only remembering reality of World's collide, because it is detached from Archie one with Sally in it
Wily gains memories from an altered past,present,& future immediately when they launch the first wave in Worlds Collide. He & Eggman affected themselves too,but they're the only ones witnessing it happen. That & the Egg-Wily Machine X was amped by chaos energy,broken into pieces or not.

So yeah,they have a couple of reasons why they didn't get distorted by the SGW initially.
I'm doing a CRT and will try to cover everything

CRT is ready, check it out

NGL you could've added the Espio, Rouge, Zavok & (Team Sonic Racing) Metal Sonic stuff even without a CTR. Didn't know Honey had a page. Those already got accepted, it's just that I forgot adding them. As for the new suggestions, they look fine.
Guys, wake up. Maria got shot again
QlRUCUL.gif

Finally posted, will make the scaling thread from it later

Finally posted, will make the scaling thread from it later
I still wonder why would Time Eater not scale to white space

Wait if black doom is actually supposed to be like the devil does that mean snap cube was right all along
If they're right about this, then what else are they right about? Maybe Eggman did have a wife, and that the reason he hates Sonic and co. so much is because they all pissed on her. Maybe Mephiles is a gay incel gamer, and that his motive for nuking the multiverse is revenge against society. Maybe Hatsune Miku is the real final boss of Sonic Free Riders.

Almost all of the Imgur links on Omega's profile no longer work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sometimes if you copy paste link and hit enter, it goes to the right page.
Idk why it doesn’t work with just clicking the hyperlink but, yeah.

Unironically this has really dark implications on what Shadow is and it means Mephiles is literally a fraud devil.
Mephiles imo is literally supposed to be the devil in the sonic universe (literally his name lmfao, same with devil doom) I personally believe it’s supposed to show that the devil is trying so hard to make shadow sin and fail
Is that where that one pic of Gamer Mephiles came from? I used to run into a user on Smashboards with that as a profile pic, and they had some... opinions. Let's just leave it at that...
Welcome…….to tilted towers

Back