• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Shadow routes)
Just gonna drop some here. Because why not, since the topic is here
Fullmetal Prince
Purification via Ruinification
The Last Soldier's Grim Fate
Birth of the Robot Emperor
Perfection Lost to Darkness
One to Succeed a God
The Dark Part of the Galaxy
A Flame Extinguished by Fate
The Spun Threads of Fate
The One Who Maria Entrusted
The Faint Light of Tomorrow

Just gonna drop some here. Because why not, since the topic is here
Fullmetal Prince
Purification via Ruinification
The Last Soldier's Grim Fate
Birth of the Robot Emperor
Perfection Lost to Darkness
One to Succeed a God
The Dark Part of the Galaxy
A Flame Extinguished by Fate
The Spun Threads of Fate
The One Who Maria Entrusted
The Faint Light of Tomorrow
Unironically I've always treated some of these (the route titles in general) as actual epithets of Shadow, since despite being a multi-decade old character (same with Sonic for some because they're just that cool) they don't have very many standout and unique titles (relative to their history). Of course, the ones they do have are iconic-Blue Blur, Knight of the Wind, the Ultimate Lifeform, etc. I just like it/think it's cool when a character has a bunch. Like Kratos.

Unironically I've always treated some of these (the route titles in general) as actual epithets of Shadow, since despite being a multi-decade old character (same with Sonic for some because they're just that cool) they don't have very many standout and unique titles (relative to their history).
Honestly, you bring up a valid point. Robot Emperor does have a ring to it, eh?
The Faint Light of Tomorrow should definitely be a Silver epithet...
As usual, Silver is robbed

This is only tangentially related to the topic, but I've also made custom ones for Ratchet (from Ratchet and Clank).

The Butcher of Bogon. The Dread Pirate. The Slayer of Solana. The Predator of Polaris. The Assassin of Artemis. The Eradicator of the Emperor.

One for each Galaxy he's been in and liberated/traveled around proved himself unstoppable in, (and I know the DreadZone is a SECTOR rather than a Galaxy, but that Sector is a large explored space so it's cooler if it's considered a Galaxy and he's given one for his unrelenting nature and accomplishments in the events of the third game and you can't stop me.)

This is only tangentially related to the topic, but I've also made custom ones for Ratchet (from Ratchet and Clank).

The Butcher of Bogon. The Dread Pirate. The Slayer of Solana. The Predator of Polaris. The Assassin of Artemis. The Eradicator of the Emperor.
Butcher of Bogon is actually canon which is dope.

Back