• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They also just recently had Goku lose to Superman a third time. If they were trying to reach a verdict that'd "please" people, a dead Goku is not what would have happened.

They also just recently had Goku lose to Superman a third time. If they were trying to reach a verdict that'd "please" people, a dead Goku is not what would have happened.
While yeah, Goku did come back just to lose. That episode was to show how far Death Battle had come from their beginnings, thought this isnt the Death Battle thread so Ill leave it there

You see the Chad Mario has reacted to spaceships traveling several trillion c while the virgin sonic has yet to prove he's faster than light in canon.

Therefore easy slam dunk for bowser 🫠
Death Battle’s biased logic and reasoning in a nutshell.

Again, Billcord and Ben 10 vs Green Lantern. As well as Phoenix vs Raven, Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna, and several others.
I still think Wally West Vs Archie Sonic is one of these Death Battles that is one of the absolutely worst researched and biased episodes ever to be constructed. I still think Archie Sonic completely slams Wally West beyond belief (couldn’t find anywhere that supported the Bleed being Outerversial let alone Wally West/The Speed Force being Outerversial).

Last edited:
Bowser will win simply because he's the most popular choice and they said they follow the popular consensus ;)
You’re absolutely right about that. Although they have gone on record to state “oh if we chose Mario to lose, people would say that we’re biased against Nintendo characters” back during the Death Battle Cast after Mario Vs Sonic 2018 came out. In other words, I think they’re lying.

I still think Wally West Vs Archie Sonic is one of these Death Battles that is the absolutely worst researched and biased episodes ever to be constructed. I still think Archie Sonic completely slams Wally West beyond belief (couldn’t find anywhere that supported the Bleed being Outerversial let alone Wally West/The Speed Force being Outerversial).

To be fair with how large dc as a franchise is finding every statement for their cosmology seems like a tall order.

I still think Wally West Vs Archie Sonic is one of these Death Battles that is the absolutely worst researched and biased episodes ever to be constructed. I still think Archie Sonic completely slams Wally West beyond belief (couldn’t find anywhere that supported the Bleed being Outerversial let alone Wally West/The Speed Force being Outerversial).
Worse research than Bomberman vs Digdug? More biased than Yang vs Tifa? What a well researched and unbiased take on your own end

Worse research than Bomberman vs Digdug? More biased than Yang vs Tifa? What a well researched and unbiased take on your own end

I have no idea on how powerful those characters are and if they were brought justice research wise. I should have prefaced this earlier, but I’m referring to the more so modern death battle episodes (usually when their budgeting and animation increased greatly). I understand the earlier episodes were not well researched at all and was greatly plagued with bias so I usually just ignore those episodes that were present during the beginning of Death Battle. Either way, I will agree that those episodes you stated in particular are very biased and poorly researched, I never stated that Wally West Vs Archie Sonic is the worst regarding bias and research in the entirety of Death Battle episodes in that post of mine you’re responding to. I just think it should belong in those examples of bias and poorly researched episodes. Will edit the post to make it “one of the most” for clarity purposes.

I wouldn't say Yang VS Tifa was biased, either. This was still in a time of some feeling unsure of how to handle RPG characters with customizable loadouts. Nowadays, it's usually "give them everything", but there was a concern more so, in some, back then of what may and may not be canon to the character. Stats and scaling were also more reserved in a way, as well.

I wouldn't say Yang VS Tifa was biased, either. This was still in a time of some feeling unsure of how to handle RPG characters with customizable loadouts. Nowadays, it's usually "give them everything", but there was a concern more so, in some, back then of what may and may not be canon to the character. Stats and scaling were also more reserved in a way, as well.
The episode is wrong even by its own logic and accepted scaling, especially when you account for how absurdly inflated the numbers are on Yang's concrete pillar feat.

I agree with the majority of your post, however, even back then you can spot a massive amount of bias and faulty reasoning/research from Death Battle. Look at the original Goku Vs Superman and Gara Vs Toph regarding calculations and almost anything regarding bias involving DC characters back then.

I agree with the majority of your post, however, even back then you can spot a massive amount of bias and faulty reasoning/research from Death Battle. Look at the original Goku Vs Superman and Gara Vs Toph regarding calculations and almost anything regarding bias involving DC characters back then.
I don't think there's any concrete evidence of pro-DC bias on Death Battle's part. They have the highest win rate of any series with such a high amount of characters used, but Yang vs Tifa was literally a RWBY advertisement made after the creator's death. It was meant as a tribute for thier friend. Obviously they didn't want to kill his character right after his death.

Not going any further on this DB tangeant.

I don't think there's any concrete evidence of pro-DC bias on Death Battle's part. They have the highest win rate of any series with such a high amount of characters used, but Yang vs Tifa was literally a RWBY advertisement made after the creator's death. It was meant as a tribute for thier friend. Obviously they didn't want to kill his character right after his death.

Not going any further on this DB tangeant.
I gotta disagree regarding the DC bias thing as I’ve just seen way too much poor reasoning on Death Battle’s part regarding how they handle DC characters in their research and their justifications on why they believe they win their fights (when in reality they shouldn’t). Of course DC isn’t the only verse that is present with bias from them (like RWBY in that particular case).

Back