• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently? I dont think any accepted 1-A threads via BDE Type 2 have been accepted so far, beside maybe Arceus, but there are other reasons on that thread aswell
Most of the evidence in the 1-A blog is similar to the evidence used to upgrade Arceus (although I do have some discrepancies about him being outer) so chances are you’re in the clear.

The thing about Arceus is that he is directly stated to be above every single spatiotemporal differentiation, the Chaos Force ins´t

Maybe you can argue for some stuff like "space and time being irrelevant" but the proof ins´t that strong imo

Not the same argument, but yet the same topic
Oh. I see. How come this hasn't been queued yet?

I've been wanting to upgrade Mario cosmology for a while now. It should be at the very least Low 1-C, possibly 1-C. There are even some decent arguments for 1-B in my opinion. Too lazy though. That's someone else's job. I'm almost exclusively a Sonic power-scaler now. I check up on other verses every now and then, but don't invest my time and effort into any of them even if I may want to.
I appriciate your efforts with Sonic Powerscaling.

The thing about Arceus is that he is directly stated to be above every single spatiotemporal differentiation, the Chaos Force ins´t

Maybe you can argue for some stuff like "space and time being irrelevant" but the proof ins´t that strong imo
I think the Chaos Force being above all of the abstract concepts/higher dimensional plane of existences prove otherwise. Adding onto how events of Sonic Generations is now canon in the Archie Sonic verse making the White-Space present within the cosmology show that the Chaos Force should be above every single spatiotemporal differentiation in Archie Sonic's verse.

Yeah Arceus has his own stuff that the Chaos Force doesn't.

However, the Chaos Force does have some merit going by site standards. For example, the Chaos Force is stated to be the binding energy of all existence. It's also a conceptual realm, something the BDE page explicitly mentions;

"As a default, statements of being "above dimensions" are set at Low 1-A, and the same is applied to statements indicating superiority over "All of space and time," and similar. However, if they are applied to realms that can be inferred to surpass the very composition of the lower reality (e.g. Realms that are, themselves, non-composite, such as conceptual domains, or often, voids of nothingness), then 1-A is the most appropriate rating for them." - Under Type 2 BDE
So... Yeah lol

Yeah Arceus has his own stuff that the Chaos Force doesn't.
That was the point of my comment, you can´t compare both

But now i see some merit on the Conceptual stuff

I think the Chaos Force being above all of the abstract concepts/higher dimensional plane of existences prove otherwise. Adding onto how events of Sonic Generations is now canon in the Archie Sonic verse making the White-Space present within the cosmology show that the Chaos Force should be above every single spatiotemporal differentiation in Archie Sonic's verse.
None of this qualifies for 1-A and none of your logic proves it being above every single spatiotemporal differentiation

I mean on his profiles, it states that he's beyond space-time instead superiority over all spatiotemporal differentiations
Well there is also Chaos Force binds everything which would include the Concept of Space-Time and is superior to everything

I have a random question, if people would be down to give their thoughts on this.

Not asking in regards to VS Battles Wiki's standard of scaling and calculations, but, in a vacuum, do you feel volume could be used to calculate the speed of something? Like how one could use radius, or diameter of an object or place. If you knew the volume of said object/place, could that be used?

Back