• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On the topic of Eggman, it kinda bothers me that his profile has the Egg Salamander and the Egg Wizard but not the Time Eater (correction, it’s listed in his P&A section and the list of mechs but not in any of his stats). Like the former two were piloted alongside Eggman’s Sol Dimension counterpart/descendant (depending on the game), whereas the latter was piloted alongside literally just Eggman’s past self. I feel it’s arguable on whether all three of them should be listed on his profile at all considering he doesn’t pilot any of them by himself, but if we are gonna list them then Time Eater should definitely be on there.

So... Did you all see this posted in the 1-A hub?

To those who have a stance, how do you feel about this? Me personally, I'm beginning to HATE dimensional tiering kek.

To preface, all the arguments and reasoning are from @Brogeefrong himself. All I did was help him with grammar and structure.

@Brogeefrong Would this apply to Archie Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic as well (mainly because Archie Super Sonic literally erased the Chaos Force and Chaos Force Deities from Existence thanks to supporting statements from Ian Flynn and what happened in Archie Sonic Issue 251).

@Brogeefrong Would this apply to Archie Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic as well (mainly because Archie Super Sonic literally erased the Chaos Force and Chaos Force Deities from Existence thanks to supporting statements from Ian Flynn and what happened in Archie Sonic Issue 251).
If you're talking about him getting Type 2 BDE no, if you're talking about him scaling to Low 1-A/1-A, yes along with any other character who is currently 1-C

If you're talking about him getting Type 2 BDE no, if you're talking about him scaling to Low 1-A/1-A, yes along with any other character who is currently 1-C
Alright. Although, I don't really see a difference here if we're talking about Super Sonic specifically. I understand that he scales to 1-A, but if he can just erase those with Type 2 BDE spiritually and conceptually, wouldn't that place him higher inherentely than them or at least, equal to them where he would get that?

Alright. Although, I don't really see a difference here if we're talking about Super Sonic specifically. I understand that he scales to 1-A, but if he can just erase those with Type 2 BDE spiritually and conceptually, wouldn't that place him higher inherentely than them or at least, equal to them where he would get that?
No, it doesnt work like that, he's just able interact with them via Chaos Energy empowering him

But Eggman also survives explosions that completely destroy his super form tier machines, he’s a pretty inconsistent character.
The only blatant example of that which I can think of is the Klepto Mobile, which I already have several issues with when it comes to scaling (I'll bring them up soon enough). Unlike it, the Super Egg Robot and Final Weapon could have had inner protection to shield Eggman from thier destruction.

Back