• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you want to do it yourself then that's fine. Knowledgeable members handling it is preferable to a bot.
Just a question, would this sorta request be better if I take it to the All-Purpose Request Thread or would you be willing to unlock a given list of characters for edits if given time?

Also, to you others, who would be willing to perform some edits aside from LukeChaos?

With business temporarily out of the way...!

Sonic Question Time: Delving into the more powerscaling side of things, what Tier would YOU personally place the cast at within the Classic, Adventure, and Modern Eras? Don't bother with canon feats, just throw out what sounds cool to you. Bonus points for what Tier you'd want Supers to be at as well.

Personally; I'd like Classic at 5-C, Adventure at 5-B until the FEB/Emerl's 4-A stint, then Modern at 3-C. Let's get wacky, I'd like Supers at 2-A with a possible Low 1-C rating just so we aren't stuck in dimensional tiering hell 24/7.

Sonic fans discovering who are the biggest haters of the franchise:
robin-robin-unmask.gif

ok thanks pc I wasmuust jokering about sharing the link

I'm gonna be real, not hating on Godzilla, but I think anything would work better than him for a crossover. How would you really do a Godzilla crossover without it being similar to that DC thing that happened a year or two ago? Can IDW Godzilla even talk? Wouldn't he just be going around destroying stuff until Sonic comes in, manages to calm him down or whatever and they fight Eggman or whoever as the "real" threat behind everything?

Would just be more fun and exciting if we got to see a lot of character interactions with SF characters, rather than just Godzilla roaring for a few issues

Sonic Question Time: Delving into the more powerscaling side of things, what Tier would YOU personally place the cast at within the Classic, Adventure, and Modern Eras? Don't bother with canon feats, just throw out what sounds cool to you. Bonus points for what Tier you'd want Supers to be at as well.

Personally; I'd like Classic at 5-C, Adventure at 5-B until the FEB/Emerl's 4-A stint, then Modern at 3-C. Let's get wacky, I'd like Supers at 2-A with a possible Low 1-C rating just so we aren't stuck in dimensional tiering hell 24/7.
I would have them gradually grow from 6-C to High 6-A from the Classic to Adventure Era. Then from 5-C to 4-C in the modern era.

In terms of feats, the cast would always be below light speed in the Classic era, except for Sonic, who could achieve it barely by pushing himself hard enough. In the Adventure era, everyone can reach light speed, but they only upscale from it by a large extent by the time of the modern era.

As you can see, I would make the base cast a lot weaker than they are if it was up to me, but for Super forms, it's another story.

Classic Super Sonic would be able to tap into power as high as Low 2-C, and speed as high as infinite.

Adventure would peak at 2-A, and immeasurable speed.

Modern Super Sonic could tap into the real maximum power of the emeralds, being 1-A and irrelevant speed.

As you can see, I would make the base cast a lot weaker than they are if it was up to me, but for Super forms, it's another story.
Tempted to say this is Kino.
Classic Super Sonic would be able to tap into power as high as Low 2-C, and speed as high as infinite.

Adventure would peak at 2-A, and immeasurable speed.

Modern Super Sonic could tap into the real maximum power of the emeralds, being 1-A and irrelevant speed.
DC moment lol.

Interesting takes though. That reminds me, in a few weeks I'll probably DM you about that Pre-Sonic 2 key for Classic. Just have a few things to sort out first.

My opinion.

Classic: 8-A/HS at the beginning, 6-C/MHS the end of the era.

Adventure: 6-C+/MHS+ at the beginning, 5-B/sub-rel at the end of the era.

Modern: 5-B+/sub-rel+ at the beginning, 4-A/FTL at the end of the era.

Super forms: varies up L2-C/FTL+ normally, 2-A/MFTL+ at full power and L1-C/Infinite speed without limiters (including Hyper forms).

Immeasurable speed is immeasurably trash!

This is a joke right?

Classic: 5-A
Adventure: 4-A to Low 2-C
Modern: 2-C
Super and Hyper Forms: 1-C Complex Multiversal (6D) to High 1-A High Outerversal without limiters and using the full extent of the Emeralds/other sources of power.

Just a question, would this sorta request be better if I take it to the All-Purpose Request Thread or would you be willing to unlock a given list of characters for edits if given time?

Also, to you others, who would be willing to perform some edits aside from LukeChaos?
I can ask that on the thread if that's good with everyone else

Last edited:
Back