• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it all depends on what they give Eggman in this match. His biggest wincons are:

The Metal Virus (Can turn Bowser's army and troops against him in an exponential way, and he is virtually immune to it outside of himself, ironically enough)

Sage (Can control and unify all of Eggman's mechs and the Zombots, making Eggman's army far more organized than Bowser)

The Phantom Ruby (Gives Eggman infinite resources, and is super-haxed. Can also give him super form stats which would eliminate Eggman's weakness of being weak without mechs).

But in the end, I really don't trust Death Battle at all. It will probably be disappointing.

I feel like Bowser probably wins, he has his infinite revives and his troops like Kamek can be pretty haxxed, plus he has his own infinite speed args.
Eggman can bypass revives by just trapping him in a perfect illusion with the Egg Field. It would incap but not kill (and Bowser wouldn't even be aware he lost).

Eggman can bypass revives by just trapping him in a perfect illusion with the Egg Field. It would incap but not kill (and Bowser wouldn't even be aware he lost).
BFR to Null Space or White Space should also work, since they're closed off from all dimensions and therefore beyond any range ever displayed by Bowser's dimensional travel

Well I don't know about what stats they will give bowser but I'm willing to bet eggmans stats will look like this
9B physically punched down an ice wall. 9B with badnicks. 6C with mechs can fight knuckles who made an explosion on the moon visable from earth in sonic x. Varies with superweapons from 5B split the planet apart to 4A with the final eggblaster. 5A with final boss mechs fought super sonic up to Low 2C with hax.

As for speed it will probably look like this. Relativistic can keep up with base sonic who has yet to prove he's faster than light in canon up to SOL

Well I don't know about what stats they will give bowser but I'm willing to bet eggmans stats will look like this
9B physically punched down an ice wall. 9B with badnicks. 6C with mechs can fight knuckles who made an explosion on the moon visable from earth in sonic x. Varies with superweapons from 5B split the planet apart to 4A with the final eggblaster. 5A with final boss mechs fought super sonic up to Low 2C with hax.

As for speed it will probably look like this. Relativistic can keep up with base sonic who has yet to prove he's faster than light in canon up to SOL
Considering Shadow vs Ryuko, they'll maybe give Eggman's modern mechs an AP buff to 5-A

Having Sage around probably changes things around a loooot, since as others have been saying, this is beyond having machines pilot other machines. Those statements of "millions of calculations in seconds" just seems very overwhelming now.

And if Death Battle takes Sonic canonicity seriously, things such as Otherworld Story should be canon. If so, I'm not sure Bowser has any answer to the Egg Field or Altered Phantom Ruby.

Having Sage around probably changes things around a loooot, since as others have been saying, this is beyond having machines pilot other machines. Those statements of "millions of calculations in seconds" just seems very overwhelming now.

And if Death Battle takes Sonic canonicity seriously, things such as Otherworld Story should be canon. If so, I'm not sure Bowser has any answer to the Egg Field or Altered Phantom Ruby.
come on, they literraly included OVA, X AND BOOM in a GAME VERSION fighting for Sonic vs Mario.

Both having infinite speed doesn't mean anything if he doesn't recognize the threat of the virus immediately (Since it can spread from even a fodder mook).

Oh,wow! That looks like the best animated DB so far.

I don't know who will win,knowing the research team.

If Ultraguy is writing,it could go either way. If it's Liam,Bowser is stomping 100%

It is yeah.

It shouldn’t be though…
Expected since most Death Battle fans are Nintendofans and most Sonicfans left Death Battle.
Yeah...

I feel like 2-B to 2-A should be incredibly straightforward, while 5-D (while not necessarily as straightforward) should be super reasonable and agreeable. Imo it's when you start going to 6-D and up that things potentially become more contentious

I am interested in seeing how Metal Sonic and Sage are integrated. Since Sage can BFR and Seal with the Cyber Cages, I'm curious if they'll feel Bowser has a way to escape this tactic.

They’ll probably say all of Eggman’s sealing gets negged with power stars and time rewind
Eggman has spacehax in IDW that can turn someone invisible and intangible to the world, and I don't think Power Stars can negate that. Eggman also has his own rewind in Superstars, but that makes me wonder if they will include the Time Eater (Probably not).

They’d probably just say “yeah Eggman has these specific counters, but they’re all tied to one off machines that can be destroyed”, or stuff like Bowser fusing with Eggman’s army via wonder flower (or just any of the wonder flower hax)

Can Bowser manually use the Wonder Flower, like, choosing what effect it is? I feel I remember its effects being 'random' when the player characters use it, but, I don't know any further details on it.

Back