• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ian continues to be unreliable for power scaling
The funniest part about that is the implication that high-end Planet level is somehow supposed to be the 2nd strongest power in the series. The sad part about Sonic's scaling is how everyone ignores all other universal-level feats in the series that are as direct as Solaris' feat, but somehow they are always looked over. Like the entire plot of the Rush series.

The funniest part about that is the implication that high-end Planet level is somehow supposed to be the 2nd strongest power in the series. The sad part about Sonic's scaling is how everyone ignores all other universal-level feats in the series that are as direct as Solaris' feat, but somehow they are always looked over. Like the entire plot of the Rush series.
How do they do it? 😭

If you time traveled back to the past, you’d exist in the past. Does that mean you exist along the entirety of the past? No.
What an awful strawman. You're telling me Solaris is time traveling to one point within the past, present, and future?

If this is the line of thinking for the argument you were gonna use in your thread, it's an argument that's already been rejected. Repeatedly. The supporters of this verse have been more than patient with having to repeated deal with this topic ad-nauseum over the span of several years. You really want this to become a discussion rule at this rate, don't you?

Prove that the omnipresence is limited
Him being omnipresent at all is something people extrapolated, never said in the game.
What an awful strawman. You're telling me Solaris is time traveling to one point within the past, present, and future?
I’m not saying he’s time traveling, I’m saying that the same logic applies even on a physiology level. Solaris existing across all of time is something that needs to be proven, when the game doesn’t really say that. If anything Solaris mainly destroys things with projectiles that don’t come from him extending his body, like lasers and black hole eyes of Solaris, he can achieve the goal of destroying time with these, akin to Zen’o or Time Eater, without being in every point in time.
If this is the line of thinking for the argument you were gonna use in your thread, it's an argument that's already been rejected. Repeatedly. The supporters of this verse have been more than patient with having to repeated deal with this topic ad-nauseum over the span of several years. You really want this to become a discussion rule at this rate, don't you?
The reasoning is always the same, it pulls up the quote about Solaris existing in the past, present and future, even when that statement has multiple meanings and multiple outcomes that don’t involve the physical body being temporally omnipresent.

Him being omnipresent at all is something people extrapolated, never said in the game.
You don't need some big bolded-font words saying "SOLARIS IS OMNIPRESENT" to extrapolate that from a statement of existing across past, present and future. And it's certainly more proof than what you've brought.

The reasoning is always the same, it pulls up the quote about Solaris existing in the past, present and future, even when that statement has multiple meanings and multiple outcomes that don’t involve the physical body being temporally omnipresent.
And guess what? The reasoning's been accepted. Multiple times. It's kind of why the supporters are tired of dealing with the same rehashed arguments against Solaris's omnipresence

You don't need some big bolded-font words saying "SOLARIS IS OMNIPRESENT" to extrapolate that from a statement of existing across past, present and future. And it's certainly more proof than what you've brought.
Again, adding words that aren’t there. Solaris is not “across” the past present and future. He is “in” them. Nothing more.

Someone who exists in the past, present and future simultaneously. I can exist in 1992, 2045, and today only, and still achieve that.

Someone who exists in the past, present and future simultaneously. I can exist in 1992, 2045, and today only, and still achieve that.
Bro is trying to avoid saying Omnipresent oh lord 😭

Your example is a false equivalence because you're mentioning specific time periods, whereas Solaris exists in the general past, present, and future
Nothing really proves it either.
Except for... everything that does, yes.

All Solaris has is being stated to be in the past, present, and future. Nothing about the range he has or anything. But because people use these time periods as blanket terms they just assumed Solaris existed across all of time, even though he could accomplish his goal of destroying all of time with projectiles (which he does)

On another note, I was thinking about whether or not Sonic Frontiers or Kirby: The Forgotten Land is the better game, and then it hit me:

Sonic Frontiers was a wonderful game, but did Sonic kill The End by running him over with an 18-wheeler truck?

Hence, Forgotten Land is better. Prove me wrong, cowards, my logic is infallible.

even though he could accomplish his goal of destroying all of time with projectiles (which he does)
Honestly I'm not even gonna entertain the idea that you're offering here, it's obvious that you just want to shill whatever interpretation you can that continues the spite you love to plague this verse with. It's not even poisoning the well either, considering you admitted you disagree with stuff just for the sake of Sonic being "too strong" or whatever.

But hey, as long as Doctor Doom or Twilight beats him it's all good right?

Funnily enough, the Dr. Doom match is gonna be yeeted once Doom w/prep goes from 2-A to High 1-B (aka whenever the Marvel revisions get accepted), so it doesn't even matter that it was incon.

I should've made it Base Doom vs Sonic, smh.

Honestly I'm not even gonna entertain the idea that you're offering here, it's obvious that you just want to shill whatever interpretation you can that continues the spite you love to plague this verse with. It's not even poisoning the well either, considering you admitted you disagree with stuff just for the sake of Sonic being "too strong" or whatever.

I just disagree with an aspect of Sonic and I want to explain why.

Either a discussion rule, or topic ban him for spamming low quality CRTs for literal years.

Wait a sec, if Mammoth Mogul is only superpowered with his Chaos Emerald, how do we know that he is Low 2-C without the Chaos Emerald?

Vote for what to call the new Sonic:
-Cyber Super Sonic: 3
-StarFall Super Sonic: 1
-Super Sonic 2: 2
Before I forget I vote for Super Sonic 2 just to be petty plus I like the idea of Super Sonic being a transformation that can evolve and adapt to different threats being the go to for 99% of verse ending threats, while Hyper Sonic should always be the true last resort that very rarely comes out and shouldn't just be treated as just a upgrade from Super even tho that's pretty much what Hyper is.

I see.

Funny, since I'm working on my own UES page for Marvel magic hax, and hopefully I can find some way to make it higher-dimensional hax cuz why not.
Between Chaos Magic, Rune Magic, Dark Magic, etc plus all the typical comics BS over the decades, I honestly don't know how it's possible to precisely compiled all main the magic systems of Marvel comics but I wish you well on your endeavour.

Between Chaos Magic, Rune Magic, Dark Magic, etc plus all the typical comics BS over the decades, I honestly don't know how it's possible to precisely compiled all main the magic systems of Marvel comics but I wish you well on your endeavour.
Thank you very much, amigo, and yes it is gonna be A LOT of work.

On the bright side, even basic magic at its core will have Concept Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Subjective Reality, and Soul Manipulation. And most if not all of Marvel's magic users (especially the top-tier sorcerers like Strange and Doom) naturally will have resistance to these since a lot of these guys have endured magic blasts.

Last edited:
Back