• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4-C via the aforemention calc and multipliers
wow,even the ruby itself is outdated(a little)
because the ''it goes on forever''is not used in the game,but you can replaced with this.
unknown.png

also,why are you putting the phantom ruby and the phantom ruby prototype without separed keys?they are both different,i mean,even the vulnerable ruby is able to break the boundaries between ''dimensions''(subs)
That would be spoilers
don't care.

I guess that with this we can consider the Novel "canon" (Or at least, with all the elements as valid in regards to lore)

not gonna lie, that would be ugly to look at, sonic's profile should be separated for style purposes, we don't do this kind of stuff in naruto's profile for example, a new jump in power in a new time period=a new key, why would them be an exeption? Why is sonic a current exeption?, it only causes confusion and it gets us ugly profiles
It's too early to decide to make Frontiers a new cut-off point for Keys because we have no idea when it even takes place in relation to things such as Prime and IDW (aside from knowing it happens after the Metal Virus).

We'd run the risk of the profiles getting convoluted for no reason. We're gonna have a "Post-Amy's Birthday" key (this is an example name) just because they now scale to a stronger Sonic? They should just scale to him as he grows over time, I feel there isn't enough of a distinction when the only change is everybody getting slapped with "Star level+" slapped on instead of "Star level" (characters like Espio aside, it's cool he got new shit).

I do think there will be a point where we'll need more than just "Modern Era" keys, but I think right now is too early.

It's too early to decide to make Frontiers a new cut-off point for Keys because we have no idea when it even takes place in relation to things such as Prime and IDW (aside from knowing it happens after the Metal Virus).

We'd run the risk of the profiles getting convoluted for no reason. We're gonna have a "Post-Amy's Birthday" key (this is an example name) just because they now scale to a stronger Sonic? They should just scale to him as he grows over time, I feel there isn't enough of a distinction when the only change is everybody getting slapped with "Star level+" slapped on instead of "Star level" (characters like Espio aside, it's cool he got new shit).

I do think there will be a point where we'll need more than just "Modern Era" keys, but I think right now is too early.
again,the phantom ruby is a little outdated and needs a little bit more info(also divided the keys into ''prototype''and ''true''.)without mentioning the fact that there is a possible low 2-C sonic scaling thanks to prime.

i was thinking of more profiles, like, in the powerscaling blog there are several points that should warrant new keys, like in the adventure era, or a "pre forces" key, which he currently doesn't have, but i can see your point, so i will stop for now

Also the profiles are styled akin to how Danny Phantom's is structured, since he too has absurd gains and tier jumps in one season.

But you do acknowledge that she created the Fourth Dimension Space which holds all the dreams. She also embodies the very emotions that make dreams possible. So she is responsible for every dream that exists. That means Illumina created Maginaryworld.
She created the Fourth Dimensional Space but she didn't create Maginaryworld, in fact it's made clear that the Precioustone merely projects it and that Maginaryworld is a byproduct of everyone's dreams so unless Illumina is responsible for everyone's existence then no she did not create Maginaryworld.

She created the Fourth Dimensional Space but she didn't create Maginaryworld, in fact it's made clear that the Precioustone merely projects it and that Maginaryworld is a byproduct of everyone's dreams so unless Illumina is responsible for everyone's existence then no she did not create Maginaryworld.
Fourth Dimensional Space is essentially the outer space of Maginaryworld. It’d be like saying “this character created space, but they didn’t create the universe” when space contains all of the contents that make up the universe as a whole. The Precioustone was again also created by Illumina.

Fourth Dimensional Space is essentially the outer space of Maginaryworld. It’d be like saying “this character created space, but they didn’t create the universe” when space contains all of the contents that make up the universe as a whole. The Precioustone was again also created by Illumina.
Where is it stated to be the outer space of Maginaryworld? Overall what you are arguing is directly contradicted by the actual story in which it is stated people's hearts/dreams created Maginaryworld and not Illumina

The Precioustone is also apprently just what puts the dreams together

They don't create any of the dreams they are just containers for them, the difference being the Precioustone was created by Illumina (according to the english dub at least) and Maginaryworld was created by everyone's dreams.

Kellin Quinn is the GREATEST heavy metal vocalist of all time! Ronnie James Dio,Bruce Dickinson,& Rob Halford on a team would get one-shotted by his mighty pipes!

Pretty soon we’ll be at a point where we’ll need to make a whole separate profile for the modern Era

Pretty soon we’ll be at a point where we’ll need to make a whole separate profile for the modern Era
i would prefer further tabbers like this profile does:

Kellin Quinn is the GREATEST heavy metal vocalist of all time! Ronnie James Dio,Bruce Dickinson,& Rob Halford on a team would get one-shotted by his mighty pipes!
The biggest lie I've ever told in my ******* life.

If metal vocalists had VSBW tiers.

Ronnie James Dio: Tier 0
Bruce Dickinson: High 1-A
Rob Halford: High 1-A

Kellin Quinn: 11-C

Last edited:
Speaking of Sonic spin-offs whatever happened to that Sonic card game? Also I find it pretty hilarious but a little tragic we got Sonic VN game before another attempt at a RPG, fighting game or a Riders revival.

Back