• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does one do that?
On the little tool bar on top of the comment you're about to make has two options for tagging something as a spoiler, the 3 dots next to the text color has an inline spoiler icon that blurs out text just like this, and the 3 dots at the very right next to the grid icon has a spoiler icon that lets you hide spoilers behind a tab.

On the little tool bar on top of the comment you're about to make has two options for tagging something as a spoiler, the 3 dots next to the text color has an inline spoiler icon that blurs out text just like this, and the 3 dots at the very right next to the grid icon has a spoiler icon that lets you hide spoilers behind a tab.
thanks

It is a mini spoiler tho
the game is clearly not an au, it references past things in the main universe, and with sega's current direction i believe it is canon since it has no reasoj not to be, just like secret rings

I think Naruto is an example of what happens when you oversaturate your series with filler because they won't take a moment to pause the anime and wait for the manga to pass by so that it can catch up without any of the stupid filler.

Seriously, is there ANY good anime filler out there?
The Waking Dragons arc from Yu-Gi-Oh (Gen 1 era) is pretty good, fits into the timeline pretty well, has epic moments and actually doesn't really feel like filler tbh.

Just finished playing this. Can't say Sonic the Hedgehog murder mystery visual novel was on the list of things I expected today
if in the previos day i say something like ''hey i feel like tomorrow there will be a surprise from sega about sonic or something''then you will believe me?also,nothing interisting?

if in the previos day i say something like ''hey i feel like tomorrow there will be a surprise from sega about sonic or something''then you will believe me?also,nothing interisting?
  • Espio can read minds and knows 17 different languages.
  • Amy went ham on a train and left a lot of damage compared to what Sonic did with some homing attacks
  • Eggman has happy and angry rubber duckies depending on his mood whenever he takes a bath
  • Found this amusing
  • Eggdad
Can solidly take place after Frontiers

• Espio can read minds and knows 17 different languages.
  • Amy went ham on a train and left a lot of damage compared to what Sonic did with some homing attacks
  • Eggman has happy and angry rubber duckies depending on his mood whenever he takes a bath
  • Found this amusing
  • Eggdad
Can solidly take place after Frontiers
so espio has multilinguism,a mind reading characters,amy>sonic,probably =knuckles?and somewhat the game breaks the fourth wall and say ''no,no,no,don't try to put that name here''also,again,this game is canon or is a parallel universe?

Finished and well.....

aside from what @GlaceonGamez471 ninjad me new rivalry espio, vector, amy, shadow, rouge, blaze and tails would need new keys since they can help sonic take out the train that can fight a post frontiers sonic

New keys? I feel just adding to their current justification noting they scale to Frontiers Sonic would be enough
sounds logical to me,also,who in the world invented that train?and that train is,like,small star level or something?also why the ''small star level''tiering?

New keys? I feel just adding to their current justification noting they scale to Frontiers Sonic would be enough
not gonna lie, that would be ugly to look at, sonic's profile should be separated for style purposes, we don't do this kind of stuff in naruto's profile for example, a new jump in power in a new time period=a new key, why would them be an exeption? Why is sonic a current exeption?, it only causes confusion and it gets us ugly profiles

ah,and how powerful is the prototype?
Right now it's treated as being unquantifiably above Forces Sonic. After some CRT's I have planned it will be hundreds of times stronger than Base Sonic from beginning of Forces (I plan to make a Multi-Solar Base Sonic CRT, keep that in mind).

Back