• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright that's fair, still it does seem rather strange that Neo got beaten in the worst way possible when he seemed to have all the tools necessary to sweep the competition. But....I guess it would make sense that being jumped and torn apart would be detrimental
I will concede that it wasn't handled or explained well. They certainly could've explained them exploiting his weaknesses to make it seem more believable, but they were trying to wrap up the arc ASAP.
Shoulda just used Adam Thomas Bryce for that one (for those who aren't familiar with the name, he's the beautiful bastard who did Issue #7 with the Neo v Sonic fight).

Ngl, Bryce is probably my favorite Sonic comic artist bar-none. If I had to sit through an absolute shitfest of a Sonic comic with the worst storyline imaginable, it'd all be worth it so long as Bryce is drawing it.
Issue #7, AKA the best Issue of IDW One of them anyway. Everything post Issue 50 is a huge step up from everything before. But 7 is still peak

Agreed. Either Bryce or Hesse. He does pretty good work on some of the cover arts and I'd like to see how he does fights.

Man, i read idw so long ago that i can barely remember the details, and now i don't have time to re read it because i am doing a marathon of one piece, i feel sad now lol

I cried at ennies lobby
Fo7rD04aAAIvCbs.png

I guess in the meantime, I kinda wanted to re-examine the Exception feat. Last time I was unsure because I thought there were stars during the gameplay segment of the boss, but since it was kind of blurry a lot of people wrote it off.

But this time, I think there is some decent evidence to show that the area Sonic and Blaze were going to (the pinkish colored dimensional rift), definitely has celestial bodies near it.

Since the premise of the current Exception calc is based on Sonic traveling to an area with no celestial bodies, I think it might be worth discussing.
Bump.

Metal lost in IDW because he turned into Metal Overlord except shittier and with a huge weakpoint
Tbh that's just typical videogame trope behaviour, a nigh-invulnerable villain gets beaten via a specific exploit (Shadow apparent power-null) and uses a "more powerful" form that turns out to be inferior to the previous one in practicality.

Also IDW has a problem with it's epilogue/conclusion for major arcs being lackluster from the way Metal was defeated then set free upon an unsuspecting world to Sonic's amnesia being completely inconsequential and not allowing the others to beat Eggman without Sonic coming in with silly JoJo's reference.
i paused, i have will, but not that much lol, doing about an arc at a time, which is 120 episodes every time, send help i am in pain
Curious are you skipping the filler? When I rewatched Bleach I couldn't bare most of the filler anymore, so skipped most of it (roughly half of the original run of Bleach's anime is filler pre-TYBW btw).

Curious are you skipping the filler? When I rewatched Bleach I couldn't bare most of the filler anymore, so skipped most of it (roughly half of the original run of Bleach's anime is filler pre-TYBW btw).
Not at first since they are less than 8% of the anime, but then i just, got tired and started skip, same as when i started naruto

Not at first since they are less than 8% of the anime, but then i just, got tired and started skip, same as when i started naruto
I think Naruto is an example of what happens when you oversaturate your series with filler because they won't take a moment to pause the anime and wait for the manga to pass by so that it can catch up without any of the stupid filler.

Seriously, is there ANY good anime filler out there?

I think Naruto is an example of what happens when you oversaturate your series with filler because they won't take a moment to pause the anime and wait for the manga to pass by so that it can catch up without any of the stupid filler.

Seriously, is there ANY good anime filler out there?
the eternal dragon one from one piece, also the anbu kakashi one is not bad

Back