• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I sleep, general question not really restricted to Sonic:

At what level would you say you'd be considered a God of your verse? For me, it's like:

City level: Superhuman

Multi-Continent: Weapon of Mass Destruction

Moon-Planet level: Nigh-Unbeatable

Star level and up: You're your verse's God

Note: Not saying Star level & up = omnipotence, but rather how a civilian, bystander or side characters would view you.

Genericstickman said:
I mean technically Smash Sonic could be universal in base
*multiversal

Yeah, it was denied, but a few statements making the events more detailed would likely be more than enought to make it acceptable, as the staff dislike extrapolation at this point...

Ah yeah, the adventure era

Nowadays I can't help but look it as overrated garbage that I like but also pisses me off

When I mean adventure era, I mean since the first adventure game up to the last game before 06

It's that time again.

Sonic Topic: Would you guys like to have another spin-off Shadow the Hedgehog game?

Me personally, it'd be cool to have Shadow as the main protagonsist of another game in the series. Bringing back things like Hero/Dark Shadow or the Chaos Control/Blast mechanics would be amazing, and I think they were well done in gameplay. Story-wise, I could see some Chaos Control mishaps hurling the Edge Hedge into another dimension or something.

Team Chaotix Mysteries

Featuring bonus Charmy Bee stealth missions.

And Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

I wouldn't mind Shadow having guns if it was stuff stylized to him, like the Shadow Rifle, the vacuum gun, the omochao gun, etc

That way you justify why he is using guns in the first place (plus just plain better to look like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back