• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah he works for GUN...he also has chaos powers he can use any time so it be weird for him to use Guns and not those

Hence why I suggested specialized/stylished guns, since he has a reason to use them (maybe something made by Tails and Omega)

UltimateFlare said:
Well yeah he works for GUN...he also has chaos powers he can use any time so it be weird for him to use Guns and not those
Hence why I suggested specialized/stylished guns, since he has a reason to use them (maybe something made by Tails and Omega)
I never said he wouldn't use them over chaos powers. I said he would use them when given the chance.

@UltimateFlare Maybe it just takes less effort for Shadow to use the guns than his Chaos powers? Or maybe it's a hobby for him.

@Js250476 Boom Knuckles saying something that actually made sense lol.

ShakeResounding said:
It's that time again.
Sonic Topic: Would you guys like to have another spin-off Shadow the Hedgehog game?

Me personally, it'd be cool to have Shadow as the main protagonsist of another game in the series. Bringing back things like Hero/Dark Shadow or the Chaos Control/Blast mechanics would be amazing, and I think they were well done in gameplay. Story-wise, I could see some Chaos Control mishaps hurling the Edge Hedge into another dimension or something.
Hell yeah I wanna another Shadow the hedgehog game!

Although the hand weapons are cool, I prefer the vehicle weapons. Both are redundant considering Shadow is a thousand times faster than both, but there's something about vehicle weapons that are so appealing. Oh, yeah, having Chaos powers part of his gameplay is an absolute must. I imagine the Chaos Spear being used as both a projectile & handheld melee weapon like on the right
P68 2 copy
ChaosSpearIDW
. Also, Chaos Control being used to reach other areas you wouldn't be able to get to normally (for gameplay reasons, of course) or just to spam the crap out of until your guage runs out and maybe even a section like Sonic Heroes where you just fight a horde of badniks or enemies which would make great use of the Chaos Blast and his "Chaos Shadow" form.

Eh, I disagree with that notion since it still has blunders like the entire first arc being an heroes reharshal and Sonic letting Metal go because the plot needs him to and he still doesn't seem to admit it yet

It's kinda sad, I was so hyped for it at the start

Time for a convoluted Sanic powerscale for the Pre-Forces cast.

Uninhibited Shadow > Mephiles > Omega > Shadow = Metal Sonic = Sonic >= Knuckles = Rouge = Silver = Blaze > Tails > Amy > Cream

Why is Knux so low? His whole thing is raw power. Sure, he'd lose to any of the above if it came to skill but he should be physically near the top.

I honestly think he's a good deal stronger than Shadow and a majority of the Resistance (but would still be weaker than an Uninhibited current Shadow) and comparable to Infinite.

@Maverick So above Inhibited Shadow, below Uninhibited Shadow? Seems fair. That "I get stronger every second" line from him probably backs that up in-universe

Shouldn't that be part of the description for the the Stats Amp? It's not like it's really contraducted considering it is the latest Modern Sonic game, and Infinite did analyze him to "exceed previous data".

Actually, I would say the rest of the cast along with Sonic got stronger as well because previously Sonic was getting beat up by the replicas, later on they're all plowing right through an army of them.

Also Sonic getting scared was PIS since he's fought Shadow before dozens of times and won and it was there so Shadow can be in the story to talk about Infinite and his power. And to give the Shadow fans a handjob lol.

And I can just as easily say the times Sonic beat Shadow is PIS.

Sonic probably reacted like that because as his rival, he's aware of how dangerous Shadow can be and here he's thinking he was working for Infinite as whoever knows what the hell the real Shadow was doing for 6 months.

Sonic improves drastically in every fight he's in and proves it. Same for Shadow (debatable), but as times pass, Sonic has always been over like 3 steps above Shadow in almost every way. And if he's aware of Shadow's power, the opposite should occur since he's handle his kind of fighting style too much. The scene where Sonic got flinched is direct PIS just for Shadow to step in cause "LOL PLOT!"

Theu both are formidable, though.

While I do admit Sonic has canonically beaten Shadow more, Shadow's still pretty dangerous for him to deal with. Besides, both hold out on any killing intent (maybe aside from SA2 Shadow). Now Uninhibited Shadow vs Bloodlusted Sonic would be cool to see.

@VioletVoid100 And yet rather than getting left in the dust, Shadow can still fight evenly against Sonic.

That would certainly suggest Shadow also getting stronger.

I think most people here agree with that. Whether Post-Forces Sonic is stronger than Base Shadow or not, it's pretty clear Uninhibited Shadow is still top dog.

Sonic flinching is, without a doubt, no questions asked, PIS. This dude has fought and beaten Shadow on numerous occassions. He knows how tough he is. He remembers Shadow pummeling him along side Zavok, Chaos and Metal... he'd be ready to throw hands, not catch them. Tbh, SA2 established that Shadow can fight Sonic to a standstill or even beat him if he really wanted to. Let's be honest: by the time we get to see an uninhibited Shadow fight Sonic, Sonic would've learned a new ability that puts him at the level of Shadow. Let's be real.

yeah, it's called bloodlust or wisp spam

Nah, we're talking about pure physicality. Uninhibited Shadow is stronger, I'm not saying Sonic couldn't potentially deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back