• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, shouldn't IDW Sonic have some Minor Resistence against biological manipulation/transmutation via being able to slow down the process of the metal virus dramatically via moving?

@Crimson Yes. That's in an old IDW CRT, so I keep adding as we keep moving along.

@Hst Is that supposed to take place Pre or Post Super Genesis Wave?

It was a different version of a character in Shin Megami Tensei. I made it because I wanted to give him the 1-C rating.

I never made a profile either, though I don't know exactly how to make one.

Plus laziness.

Fun Fact: In Archie, Chaos Control can be utilized to rewind time:

44ED8D02-F61D-44D2-87B7-61718A1E3498
00A2DDBD-18E1-408B-AD81-92AB78089D05
Maybe... I can set things right. Maybe even go back far enough to save her.
Right! Ten-second rewind!

@Ultimate/Shake

Probably fanart though I vaguely remember seeing it on some artist who drawn for Archie Sonic. "Vaguely". But they look to resemble this picture (the green bars on the bottom right),
Anti-Knuckles with Anarchy Beryl

I think he's an okay character. He's no Shadow, but what was essentially a clone going to find his own identity was always an interesting concept.

His design leaves a lot to be desired though...

TBH he's an okay concept to me, it's just his personality doesn't feel like an evil Sonic to me, at least my criteria of it.

Which makes his design seem even worse, it's basically an official recolor, and given he barely resembles an evil Sonic (to me) it makes it pointless.

He's more like "Reverse Sonic" like how Eobard Thawne is the "Reverse Flash" since their colors are literal opposites of the person they're meant to look like.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
So what do you guys think of your king Scourge?
He definitely had potential to be a great Sonic villian, that's for sure, but I feel like they needed to add a little more to his character other than "I am Evil Sonic!"

The time travel/alteration in Genesis was kind of confusing (especially since I didn't read it very thoroughly) but isn't Sonic technically going forward in time there? The way I understood it Eggman turned back time while altering reality and Sonic just undid it while giving himself 10 seconds to save Sally. Doesn't really change the feat, but it does show they can go forward and backward in time, with only one Chaos Emerald in the backward case too.

Back