• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You guys notice how Sonic's power looks to be shown off a lot more in the handheld games?

Lost World (Eggman creates a black hole; Sonic pushing against the Eggrobo with full force)

Colors (Sonic outruns a more accurate looking black hole; claims light-speed is small time for him thus justifying black hole outrunning; Sonic has a Dragon Ball-esque beam struggle with the Nega Wisp Armor)

Generations (Harms Time Eater in Base; the previous feat above; Time Eater can create lazers & goes into melee attacks a lot more; Sonic's attacks against the Time Eater send out shockwaves)

The Rush Games (2 Multiverse level machines back to back; Sonic & Blaze fly to the end of the universe)

Advance Games (Sonic stays in his Super Form for a few days; travels to a star cluster in seconds)

Sonic Battle (Goes 10 rounds with Emerl, who was breaking down and became unstable after absorbing the FEB power + the Chaos Emeralds yet should still be in at least the Planetary range, in {real time} 30 seconds)

Sonic Chronicles (Shadow can use Chaos Blast with his hands + can send foes to some place outside of time and space; Sonic knows how to create energy blasts as Super Sonic)

Sonic Rivals (Defeats a being that can/has incinerated worlds)

Maverick Zero X said:
The Sword of Acorns can read minds.
That could be really handy. We gotta organize Archie Sonic's profile like Game Sonic tbh, with the Optiinal Equipment tabber and the like. I'd be willing to do that.

I'd like the idea of Knuckles being the last echidna to be dropped. They could just retcon it to be he's the last of his clan or something. It would have been really cool if echidnas were an option for Sonic Forces. They kind of moved towards this with Chronicles, but good ol Penders put a stop to Sega's fun.

Damn, man, Penders ended Archie Sonic's career AND the possibility of Knuckles having someone to legit talk to when he's not hanging with Sonic & co. all in one lawsuit. Why is he so petty?

That's kinda what they've already did. Knuckles is the last member of the Knuckles Clan. The echidnas in Chronicles are the Nocturnus Clan.

Was it always just his clan? I thought it was all echidnas and they kinda cheated by having the Nocturnus Clan be in the Twiglight Cage. Either way, I'd like to see more echidnas int he games.

I also heard, but l don't think this is confirmed, that Penders prevented SatAM season 3 from happening.

Theuser789 said:
Can anyone that's against the Illumina downgrade help me there, please?

I won't be able to respond there because I will be busy
I need to repost this, I can't discuss today, I will do a test todsy so I will be busy.

I fell like 2-B Sonic will be a dead dream if we don't argue about It, especialy since most admins are against it and I can't do this alone

You don't need to have other echidnas to give Knuckles someone to talk too though.

Like, Post SGW Archie and other incarnations did the damn same and they didn't have some stinking echidnas there.

Well the reason I asked is because Classic Sonic beats a Mecha Sonic boosted by a Chaos Emerald.

And given the possible Tier 5 upgrades I wonder if that is considered an outlier or not.

The Game Gear/Master System version of Sonic 2 follows a different story, so I'm not sure if it would be canon. Either way, Knuckles defeats Super Mecha Sonic and Sonic defeats a Phantom Ruby powered Metal Sonic, so there are comparable feats even without GG Sonic 2.

I'd say both the game gear version of Sonic 2 & Genesis version could be considered canon. Game Gear would just come before the Genesis one.

In the game gear version, it says:

"Sonic went home, only to find a note written by his close friend Miles "Tails" Prower"

Sonic 2 for the Genesis would be the one to explain how Sonic knows about Tails:

" One day shortly afterward, Sonic noticed a shy orange fox tagging behind him, who nervously scurried back into the welcoming shade of the still palm trees when he was spotted. When Sonic was not looking, the peculiar fox barely managed to keep up with the blue hero. The fox's name was Miles Prower, though he was known as "Tails" due to his two special tails, which often made him the target of bullying. However, something changed in Tails when he saw Sonic come to the island, and he made up his mind that he wanted to be cool like Sonic. Realizing that the young kid was harmless, Sonic made friends with him and allowed him to hang around as he freely explored the island."

You said S2 GG takes place after S2 MD, which can't happen cause Eggman is in Angel Island.

Unless you're implying S2 GG takes place after S3&K.

Back